What’s up with The Four? AOC, Talib, Omar

Thats your ignorant opinion although it is wrong but its a very poor justification for you being the same.
You are full of shit. Search most criticisms of any of the “four”, any combination of themselves, fellow Democrats or their lapdog media immediately call out their race as a defense.

If the mail in ballot you describe requires the voter to request a ballot and stay updated on voter registration, then that is acceptable. If the mail in process you describe is based solely on voter registration lists that have not been updated by the voter, then that is a big problem. If you can’t see that then you are fine with a flawed system replete with vulnerability for corruption.

Colorado Voter Registry gets updated at least every 5 years when you have to renew your drivers license or you are notified that you need to come in and update it manually. No one is magically renewed in a voter registry by the Voter Fairy. But if they are going to remove you from the voter registration they send you a notice prior to doing it to the address in the registry. If you did move where that notice cannot reach you then you screwed up because you had 90 days to notify the DMV on the changes to your address. Same goes for those that don't have a DL, it's still up to them to notify the state if a change in address or Name (in the case of marrage or legal name change) within 90 days.

Right now, we have 4 County Clerks in 4 Counties playing the "Dominion is Bad" game. What they and you don't understand, the dominion voting machine is more for in person voting than mail in voting for fraud. If the machines are fraudulent then all votes will be manipulated and in a state that has the majority of it's votes done in person then the in person voting will have the highest number of fraudent votes. In Colorado, over 70% of the votes are mail-ins so that doesn't apply.

What you are really saying is, states ran by the really stupid should not have mail-in voting because as stupid as the frauds are, they are still smarter than the ones running the elections. What I am saying is, since it's just as easy to fraudulently vote in person, the states that are being run by the terminally stupid shouldn't be allowed to vote until they are cleaned up. So you keep bringing up the states with the terminally stupid management voting systems. You know, the ones that have to keep passing stupid laws that makes it harder and harder to vote.

Colorado Voter Registry gets updated at least every 5 years when you have to renew your drivers license or you are notified that you need to come in and update it manually. No one is magically renewed in a voter registry by the Voter Fairy. But if they are going to remove you from the voter registration they send you a notice prior to doing it to the address in the registry. If you did move where that notice cannot reach you then you screwed up because you had 90 days to notify the DMV on the changes to your address. Same goes for those that don't have a DL, it's still up to them to notify the state if a change in address or Name (in the case of marrage or legal name change) within 90 days.

Right now, we have 4 County Clerks in 4 Counties playing the "Dominion is Bad" game. What they and you don't understand, the dominion voting machine is more for in person voting than mail in voting for fraud. If the machines are fraudulent then all votes will be manipulated and in a state that has the majority of it's votes done in person then the in person voting will have the highest number of fraudent votes. In Colorado, over 70% of the votes are mail-ins so that doesn't apply.

What you are really saying is, states ran by the really stupid should not have mail-in voting because as stupid as the frauds are, they are still smarter than the ones running the elections. What I am saying is, since it's just as easy to fraudulently vote in person, the states that are being run by the terminally stupid shouldn't be allowed to vote until they are cleaned up. So you keep bringing up the states with the terminally stupid management voting systems. You know, the ones that have to keep passing stupid laws that makes it harder and harder to vote.
You lost your argument at the voter registry being updated every 5 years. It should be 1 year 2 years max. Why is it so hard to have voters request a ballot so they can mail in their vote?

You lost your argument at the voter registry being updated every 5 years. It should be 1 year 2 years max. Why is it so hard to have voters request a ballot so they can mail in their vote?

How about every month. Or every week. Maybe, every day. You don't like the time because it takes away your terminally stupid aregument. IF a government were to try and do it every year they would be buried in the attempt. I can think of a lot of things that they would be better off doing than constantly doing a voter registry total check. Only the terminally stupid would even suggest that.

If the mail in ballot you describe requires the voter to request a ballot and stay updated on voter registration, then that is acceptable. If the mail in process you describe is based solely on voter registration lists that have not been updated by the voter, then that is a big problem. If you can’t see that then you are fine with a flawed system replete with vulnerability for corruption.
never said that ...once you registered that's it... never said you had to stay updated in the voter's registry ... everybody with a brain knows that .... that's what you republicans do all the time you make shit up that I never said or implied anything that you are saying here ... man you do have a comprehension problem bad ...... the only thing i said was every ballot has a SKU number on it ... when it counted the computer can confirm it a mail-in ballot that they sent out ... I pointed out to you if it comes through a second time its kicked out and not counted ... where ever you came up with I requires the voter to request a ballot and stay updated on voter registration, never said that or implied it ... .... here's my final thing to say to you ...Mail-in ballots are the best way for the American voter to vote ... it can't be duplicated to use to vote more then once ... the STATE HAS A RECORD OF THE SKU NUMBER ... it makes it easier for the voter and is the safest way to vote ... The mail-in ballot keeps a record of your vote on file if they need to do a recount ... if you don't like that, Tuff !!! deal with it ... because every state is going to go to the mail-in ballot whether you like it or not ...

the voter registry never needs to be updated ever ... by anybody from the state ... I myself have been voting forever and I have never had to update my information ever ... where are you guys getting this nonsense ... when you give a change of address your voters registry to the state by the DMV ... in my state the first time you don't vote they take you off the rolls... all you have to do is call them and asked to be put back on ... they don't send out registration for voting ever !!! why the hell would they need to do that ... you're registered with the DMV ... that's how they keep track of you ... I have never updated my registry in 50 years... ever !!!

never said that ...once you registered that's it... never said you had to stay updated in the voter's registry ... everybody with a brain knows that .... that's what you republicans do all the time you make shit up that I never said or implied anything that you are saying here ... man you do have a comprehension problem bad ...... the only thing i said was every ballot has a SKU number on it ... when it counted the computer can confirm it a mail-in ballot that they sent out ... I pointed out to you if it comes through a second time its kicked out and not counted ... where ever you came up with I requires the voter to request a ballot and stay updated on voter registration, never said that or implied it ... .... here's my final thing to say to you ...Mail-in ballots are the best way for the American voter to vote ... it can't be duplicated to use to vote more then once ... the STATE HAS A RECORD OF THE SKU NUMBER ... it makes it easier for the voter and is the safest way to vote ... The mail-in ballot keeps a record of your vote on file if they need to do a recount ... if you don't like that, Tuff !!! deal with it ... because every state is going to go to the mail-in ballot whether you like it or not ...
It is not a matter of liking it or not, it is a matter of risk and vulnerability management. Your SKU system doesn’t mean shit if the person is dead, moved, or does not exist.

the voter registry never needs to be updated ever ... by anybody from the state ... I myself have been voting forever and I have never had to update my information ever ... where are you guys getting this nonsense ... when you give a change of address your voters registry to the state by the DMV ... in my state the first time you don't vote they take you off the rolls... all you have to do is call them and asked to be put back on ... they don't send out registration for voting ever !!! why the hell would they need to do that ... you're registered with the DMV ... that's how they keep track of you ... I have never updated my registry in 50 years... ever !!!
You really need to think this through. Not all states operate like yours does. Many states don’t take inactive voters off a voter registry. This is what corrupts the current mail in ballot process. You keep siting your state. There are 50 states with 50 sets of voter registration and ballot processes.

It is not a matter of liking it or not, it is a matter of risk and vulnerability management. Your SKU system doesn’t mean shit if the person is dead, moved, or does not exist.
it does matter if they moved it is the person's responsibility to give a change of address ... that's how they get the ballot to the right place if they move to another state you DL is put into a new state ... you get an address change only republicans would take a ballot and use it illegally ... they are the only ones caught doing this ...every ballot that has been used in this manner have been caught and put into prison ... there is no vulnerability in mail-in ballots ever... the state is the one who manages it ... it's not up to one person to mail out the ballots ...... you keep throwing nonsense ...things that never happen or could happen ... there is no risk at all none ... without an SKU the fake ballot will be trashed ... With an SKU it identifies what address the ballot came from ...that makes it so they will send you a mail-in ballot next election ... you are posting things that can't happen ... you see as soon as the person who has died the people who control who sends a ballot out takes it off the list .... thats how they catch these republicans trying to send in the dead wofe ballot ... they are republican to stupid to not realize they will be caught give it up theres no vote counted that shouldn't be counted over a mail-in ballot you keep wipping that dead horse ... it won't run for you

These Four brown girls were told to sit down an shut up. Biden redacted history about defunding the police. It’s Midterms.

View attachment 610400

The "four brown girls" have neither sat down nor have they shut up. But in a time of war, they are standing behind their President, as should you.

Why do you care what these women do? They don't represent you in Congress, so why are you constantly dogging these women?

Correct. And to me the wheel that squeaks the loudest is the far left of the Democratic Party and the MAGA faction of the Republican Party.
really huum who brought up this issue a Democrat ??? no you republicans brought it up ... that's funny ... you're too stupid to realize you republicans keep trying to prove you're not racist ... you keep failing at it ... what a surprise ... the only time the Dems bring up race is when you republicans attack black lives matter because a cop just murdered another black man for getting their wallet out when asked for it ... or jut plan shoot them from running away ... who brought this issue up here ... you republicans did ... just because we Dems stand up for a black man right being violated ...

The "four brown girls" have neither sat down nor have they shut up. But in a time of war, they are standing behind their President, as should you.

Why do you care what these women do? They don't represent you in Congress, so why are you constantly dogging these women?
because they keep outsmarting the republican leadership that's why they dog them ... but you already knew that ...

it does matter if they moved it is the person's responsibility to give a change of address ... that's how they get the ballot to the right place if they move to another state you DL is put into a new state ... you get an address change only republicans would take a ballot and use it illegally ... they are the only ones caught doing this ...every ballot that has been used in this manner have been caught and put into prison ... there is no vulnerability in mail-in ballots ever... the state is the one who manages it ... it's not up to one person to mail out the ballots ...... you keep throwing nonsense ...things that never happen or could happen ... there is no risk at all none ... without an SKU the fake ballot will be trashed ... With an SKU it identifies what address the ballot came from ...that makes it so they will send you a mail-in ballot next election ... you are posting things that can't happen ... you see as soon as the person who has died the people who control who sends a ballot out takes it off the list .... thats how they catch these republicans trying to send in the dead wofe ballot ... they are republican to stupid to not realize they will be caught give it up theres no vote counted that shouldn't be counted over a mail-in ballot you keep wipping that dead horse ... it won't run for you
The problem is that most states’ mail in ballot programs are not taking the voter’s name off the registration if they don’t vote. This flaws your SKU.

What is your background in risk and vulnerability management and data integrity? You keep saying their is no vulnerability in mail ballot and there never could be yet you provide no context aside from your state’s process and SKUs of which I’ve already pointed out flaws.

if the voter requests a ballot, their registration is updated, and the SKU system reduces its flaws as the data integrity is enhanced because the voter requests the ballot before it is mailed. Unsolicited ballots proactively sent by the states is flawed.

You really need to think this through without your hatred of Republicans cloud your analytical thinking.

really huum who brought up this issue a Democrat ??? no you republicans brought it up ... that's funny ... you're too stupid to realize you republicans keep trying to prove you're not racist ... you keep failing at it ... what a surprise ... the only time the Dems bring up race is when you republicans attack black lives matter because a cop just murdered another black man for getting their wallet out when asked for it ... or jut plan shoot them from running away ... who brought this issue up here ... you republicans did ... just because we Dems stand up for a black man right being violated ...
I am not "You Republicans". I am "You Independents". I have told you this 100x and you keep throwing mud. You're the epitome of stupid and evil in America. Black Lives Matter has zero to do with Black Lives. Why are leftists, like you, triggered by "All Lives Matter" since that includes every life? You play the race card like the assholes that you are.

They are very radical - defund the police, redistribute wealth. By the way, I’m married to a Brown girl. I’m calling out their color because Democrats always do that in their defense when these four’s radical ideas are challenged.

And cut your bullshit about standing behind the President in a time of war. In my lifetime, the only time Democrats stand behind Presidents in times of War is ONLY if the President is one of their own.

The problem is that most states’ mail in ballot programs are not taking the voter’s name off the registration if they don’t vote. This flaws your SKU.

What is your background in risk and vulnerability management and data integrity? You keep saying their is no vulnerability in mail ballot and there never could be yet you provide no context aside from your state’s process and SKUs of which I’ve already pointed out flaws.

if the voter requests a ballot, their registration is updated, and the SKU system reduces its flaws as the data integrity is enhanced because the voter requests the ballot before it is mailed. Unsolicited ballots proactively sent by the states is flawed.

You really need to think this through without your hatred of Republicans cloud your analytical thinking.
no ballots are sent out unsolicited ever !!! you have to call in or go down to get one sent... there are no flaws or vulnerabilities in the system ... there aren't any... that's only in your demented mind ... as for my hatred for republicans ... here we have been called unamerican, communist, not patriots, ass holes, on and on of personal attacks ...we have nee called homo's, queers, slobber bobbers, you name it we have been called it by your precious republicans because we told you a fact ... ... I have chosen now to give it back ... you never seem me printing about being called a name ... we are used to it coming from republicans ... the only difference now is I do it back now and the whining coming from you right-wing nut jobs, priceless !!! ... and i will continue with the nasty remarks when you and your ilk stop your attacks ... got it ??? good !!!

no ballots are sent out unsolicited ever !!! you have to call in or go down to get one sent... there are no flaws or vulnerabilities in the system ... there aren't any... that's only in your demented mind ... as for my hatred for republicans ... here we have been called unamerican, communist, not patriots, ass holes, on and on of personal attacks ...we have nee called homo's, queers, slobber bobbers, you name it we have been called it by your precious republicans because we told you a fact ... ... I have chosen now to give it back ... you never seem me printing about being called a name ... we are used to it coming from republicans ... the only difference now is I do it back now and the whining coming from you right-wing nut jobs, priceless !!! ... and i will continue with the nasty remarks when you and your ilk stop your attacks ... got it ??? good !!!
If the ballots are never sent out unsolicited then that means the voter must request a ballot. Thank you for making my point. Show me across all 50 states where ballots are not sent unsolicited

You really need to think this through. Not all states operate like yours does. Many states don’t take inactive voters off a voter registry. This is what corrupts the current mail in ballot process. You keep siting your state. There are 50 states with 50 sets of voter registration and ballot processes.

YOU really need to think this through.

You don't "update" the voting rolls by going through and indiscriminately delete names from the list, 6 weeks before the election. There's a process of identifying names for deletion; notifying the people about to be deleted and giving them a waiting period for a response; sending a final notice of the deletion, with a similar waiting period; and finally deleting the name.

The "indiscriminate" deletion of names just prior to the election was generally done for poor and minority neighbourhoods, and almost never in dependably Republican strongholds. This, combined with the reduction in the number of polling stations in dependably Democratic stronghold, is the very definition of "voter suppression".

YOU really need to think all of this through without your hatred of Democrats clouding your analytical thinking.

The USA has been using mail in balloting since the Civil War without ANY problems with cheating. The Republican Party has been PROMOTING the use of mail in ballots in red states as a means to get their mostly older voters to vote in elections, and up until 2020, Republicans were the overwhelmingly majority of mail-in voters.

In the meantime, Republicans in red states have been closing polling stations in poor and/or minority neighbourhoods since the Republicans refused to re-authorize portions of the Voting Rights Act. More than 1.200 polling stations have been closed or moved to areas not serviced by public transit, in mostly Southern Red States. Making it harder and harder for the working poor to vote

But in 2020, the Democrats discovered mail-in voting, and suddenly, Republicans are claiming that something they've been promoting for 150 years is "unsafe" and rife with fraud. And you fell for it.

Stop believing the people who are lying to you.

I don't turn off my add blocker for anyone. And anyone that is dumb enough to do so is also inviting in all kinds of unwanted visitors.

AOC has been in the news but in a good way but the other 3 have been low profile. You can't stand it that all 4 will be reelected meanwhile at least 2 of your fruitcake females are being sent down the road from your camp.

Three of the four shitstains in that picture are Holocaust deniers. That's why you support them.

Forum List

Back