What’s up with The Four? AOC, Talib, Omar

Problem is the majority is nervous to overtly challenge them so their voices ring loudest and it creates major discord.

Like this:

We are on the same page.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease and that concept isn’t beholden to any one party.

You say this but all four will likely get re-elected over and over again. How do you explain that?
its easy to explain they people hate republican issues they don't like the phony rants by the republicans ... they know when they are lying too ... what these 4 women do is point out how bad republicans are by pointing out their greed their cowardness and their constant betrail to the American voter...

Absentee Ballot is not the same as Mail In.
what's your point they accomplish the same thing ...they allow the voter to vote by mail or drop off ... you seem to be stuck on the same issue ... mail-in ballots and absentee ballots make it easier for the voter to vote ... the absentee does what it says for a personal reason you can't be to the voting poll ... mail-in does basically the same ... you don't want to watch these republican nazi's marching around shouting communist rants at the poll worker with their ak47's in hand acting like ass holes ... what you don't like is it allows all the voters to vote easily without standing in lines for 5 to 12 hours just to vote... thats why you don't like it ... that's why trump lost ...more voters for once in their life voted and these nazi republicans are trying in every way they can to stop mail-in ballots ... stop the mail-in ballot and republicans win ... that's why you are trying you're damndest to make it an important issue when its not ... its the best way we liberal/democrats can get rid of these nazi republicans...

its easy to explain they people hate republican issues they don't like the phony rants by the republicans ... they know when they are lying too ... what these 4 women do is point out how bad republicans are by pointing out their greed their cowardness and their constant betrail to the American voter...

what's your point they accomplish the same thing ...they allow the voter to vote by mail or drop off ... you seem to be stuck on the same issue ... mail-in ballots and absentee ballots make it easier for the voter to vote ... the absentee does what it says for a personal reason you can't be to the voting poll ... mail-in does basically the same ... you don't want to watch these republican nazi's marching around shouting communist rants at the poll worker with their ak47's in hand acting like ass holes ... what you don't like is it allows all the voters to vote easily without standing in lines for 5 to 12 hours just to vote... thats why you don't like it ... that's why trump lost ...more voters for once in their life voted and these nazi republicans are trying in every way they can to stop mail-in ballots ... stop the mail-in ballot and republicans win ... that's why you are trying you're damndest to make it an important issue when its not ... its the best way we liberal/democrats can get rid of these nazi republicans...
You said that the four don’t represent the majority of the Democratic Party views and then you say they should keep getting re-elected. You talk out of both sides of your mouth.

I don't turn off my add blocker for anyone. And anyone that is dumb enough to do so is also inviting in all kinds of unwanted visitors.

AOC has been in the news but in a good way but the other 3 have been low profile. You can't stand it that all 4 will be reelected meanwhile at least 2 of your fruitcake females are being sent down the road from your camp.
If all four are reelected, as you say, then at least we can be comforted that all four will continue to remain sidelined.

Re: AOC... after her shooting off her big mouth and losing a proposed Amazon facility that cost her constituency a great many jobs, she deserves to lose.

They are not the same. Mail-In was unnecessarily created in 2020. The concerns, challenges, etc. sited for Mail Ins were all already covered Absentee. I am all for Mail In ballots if it maps exactly to Absentee. Mail In -in its current form - is flawed and does nothing that Absentee already accomplishes.

If you need Mail In over Absentee to beat Republicans then that tells it all how corrupt you people really are.

These Four brown girls were told to sit down an shut up. Biden redacted history about defunding the police. It’s Midterms.

View attachment 610400

They were told to STFU by their old, rich, white democrat Masters

They are not the same. Mail-In was unnecessarily created in 2020. The concerns, challenges, etc. sited for Mail Ins were all already covered Absentee. I am all for Mail In ballots if it maps exactly to Absentee. Mail In -in its current form - is flawed and does nothing that Absentee already accomplishes.

If you need Mail In over Absentee to beat Republicans then that tells it all how corrupt you people really are.
you are so ignorant ... the absentee and the mail basically do the same allow people to vote safely ...... in 2020 there were no problems made by the mail-in ballot ... it can only be run through the voting machine once they can't be made by some crooked people to stack the vote ... all, not some, but all mail-in ballots and absentee ballots have a SKU number on them ... each and every ballot is recorded by the state with that SKU number... so you can't cheat ... that's the purpose of the SKU number to keep the voters vote legit ... pull your head out ... not going to debate this issue with you anymore... it appears you can't comprehend ...

you are so ignorant ... the absentee and the mail basically do the same allow people to vote safely ...... in 2020 there were no problems made by the mail-in ballot ... it can only be run through the voting machine once they can't be made by some crooked people to stack the vote ... all, not some, but all mail-in ballots and absentee ballots have a SKU number on them ... each and every ballot is recorded by the state with that SKU number... so you can't cheat ... that's the purpose of the SKU number to keep the voters vote legit ... pull your head out ... not going to debate this issue with you anymore... it appears you can't comprehend ...
If they were basically the same, there was no need to create Mail In and definitely no need to continue with Mail In. Why the need for mail in when absentee was already in place and “they basically do the same”? Do you under stand the difference between the two? Absentee was already in place. You in between your insults, you have yet to differentiate between the two and the case for moving forward with both.

If they were basically the same, there was no need to create Mail In and definitely no need to continue with Mail In. Why the need for mail in when absentee was already in place and “they basically do the same”? Do you under stand the difference between the two? Absentee was already in place. You in between your insults, you have yet to differentiate between the two and the case for moving forward with both.
if you want to be stupid I can't help you ... they both do the same thing ... they allow you to vote by mail ...mail-in ballots weren't just invented for the 2020 election ...I myself have been using absentee ballots for at least 10 years ... then mail-in ballots for at least 15 years or more ... this isn't a new thing the country has been using it for many years ... it has become Colorados standard method of voting ... hell hardly anybody stands in line in colorado to vote ...just because you don't like having more democrats voting now, that they don't have to stand in lines for hours on end and it makes it easy for all voters to vote that's your problem ... I'm fine with it but you keep whining about it ... that's all you know how to do ...as for the insults that's all you do time and time again ... deal with it paybacks are a bitch ...

if you want to be stupid I can't help you ... they both do the same thing ... they allow you to vote by mail ...mail-in ballots weren't just invented for the 2020 election ...I myself have been using absentee ballots for at least 10 years ... then mail-in ballots for at least 15 years or more ... this isn't a new thing the country has been using it for many years ... it has become Colorados standard method of voting ... hell hardly anybody stands in line in colorado to vote ...just because you don't like having more democrats voting now, that they don't have to stand in lines for hours on end and it makes it easy for all voters to vote that's your problem ... I'm fine with it but you keep whining about it ... that's all you know how to do ...as for the insults that's all you do time and time again ... deal with it paybacks are a bitch ...
There is no need for both.Absentee Ballot process is sufficient and addresses all of the concerns laid out by those who support Mail In Balloting without the same vulnerabilities and flaws. You have not laid out the case for Mail In Balloting. Further, you will be hard pressed to find a post of mine where I have called someone a name or insulted their intelligence.

There is no need for both.Absentee Ballot process is sufficient and addresses all of the concerns laid out by those who support Mail In Balloting without the same vulnerabilities and flaws. You have not laid out the case for Mail In Balloting. Further, you will be hard pressed to find a post of mine where I have called someone a name or insulted their intelligence.
In my state you can’t get a absentee ballot only mail in ballots … they have stop the use of absentee ballots.. you moron … you were asking what’s this the difference you kept asking the same question… you have to have a reason for a absentee ballot a mail-in ballot you don’t …so deal with it … mail in ballot will be the forum … soon you will be able to vote from your cell phone … you right wing whiners will be all over the place what that happens … Republican losing by the hour… so imagin you use you drivers license to register then you vote all in one … you guys will be whining all over the place…

These Four brown girls were told to sit down an shut up. Biden redacted history about defunding the police. It’s Midterms.

View attachment 610400
Why should their skin colour be mentioned you racist prick.

Just say it. You thought they were stupid and now you know different.
Oh the irony.

Oh the irony.

Their color matters not, but they are indeed morons. Much like yourself.

In my state you can’t get a absentee ballot only mail in ballots … they have stop the use of absentee ballots.. you moron … you were asking what’s this the difference you kept asking the same question… you have to have a reason for a absentee ballot a mail-in ballot you don’t …so deal with it … mail in ballot will be the forum … soon you will be able to vote from your cell phone … you right wing whiners will be all over the place what that happens … Republican losing by the hour… so imagin you use you drivers license to register then you vote all in one … you guys will be whining all over the place…
If the mail in ballot you describe requires the voter to request a ballot and stay updated on voter registration, then that is acceptable. If the mail in process you describe is based solely on voter registration lists that have not been updated by the voter, then that is a big problem. If you can’t see that then you are fine with a flawed system replete with vulnerability for corruption.

Oh the irony.
Democrats and liberals mention race all the time. By your standards, they are racist.

Forum List

Back