What's with these Chinese spam attacks? Related to the Russian Trump trolls?

I cleaned it up this round. It has been an ongoing thing that we have been trying to deal with.
It happens when no mod is on doo-doo..Looks like we need 24/7 patrols..

armed?
I have seen some type with toes...

I wish I could do that------and I wish I could do chopsticks
I used chopsticks that my Dad sent from Nam that were nice..

I cleaned it up this round. It has been an ongoing thing that we have been trying to deal with.

armed?

I used chopsticks that my Dad sent from Nam that were nice..

what did you use them for?

The best way to avoid getting spam is take away the key.
spam-key.jpg

armed?

hqdefault.jpg
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\
yeah----I can do THAT chopsticks

Last edited:
Looks to be nothing more than a Chinese spammer who's not very good at his/her job........
Got past the fire wall. They do a server bot attack instead good bye site.
Looked like nothing more than a spammer and a non functioning language translator. :dunno:
He gets by the wall anytime he wants. Sounds good enough to me.
Given that logic, we all got by the wall........ We all registered and signed in........ :eusa_whistle:

It seems that Sunday night is a favorite time for these Chinese "hack attacks".
It’s actually been almost daily. They wait see no mods on line and hit.

Intel reports say that the NUMBER of these Spam devils has decreased since we instituted a "safety barrier" on new posters. BUT -- now the ones getting thru are just more persistent. Less individuals, more "testing of the defenses". So there's gonna more tuning until we got the "dead of night" issue covered.

One way to stop it is to deputize a member that lives in Europe or Australia or similar time zones to cover the Graveyard shift. Gee maybe even a Russian or two.. LOL.

Looks to be nothing more than a Chinese spammer who's not very good at his/her job........
Looked like nothing more than a spammer and a non functioning language translator. :dunno:

There's some really funny Spam from bad translators. I posted a couple to mod forum last week. this one was good.

PhenteragePhenterage is stunning in this regard since it demonstrates snappy outcome. You will see a 7 kg misfortune in only a month. Amid the 12 week time span that you should take this supplement,

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :iyfyus.jpg:

1st thing I thought of was the 7Kg "misfortune" I had back in the 90s eating bad Gumbo in New Orleans.

I know

it's disgusting!
Apparently someone cleaned it up.

cleaned....clean what...when ...what??
Uummmm, all those posts....... in Chinese..... Ya don't see em anymore do ya?

Oh and, 早上好。

And what about the rest of us that get here after dark?

And, speaking of Chinese hackers and people that voted for MING. AAAND he's merciless.

images

There's some really funny Spam from bad translators. I posted a couple to mod forum last week. this one was good.

PhenteragePhenterage is stunning in this regard since it demonstrates snappy outcome. You will see a 7 kg misfortune in only a month. Amid the 12 week time span that you should take this supplement,

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :iyfyus.jpg:

1st thing I thought of was the 7Kg "misfortune" I had back in the 90s eating bad Gumbo in New Orleans.
Google bad gumbo and Jesse Duplantis. Hell of a funny story!

Forum List

Back