What's Your Party Tell You To Think?

I'm not posting my resume on here for a cocksucker like you to try and pick apart. You couldn't do what I do, and couldn't have taught in the venues I teach. Go on back to your partisan playbook and study hard.

I have an education so you are correct: I couldn't do whatever it is you do. I'd die of boredom first.
This thread hasn't quite worked out to be the conservative-bash you figured it would, eh Wobbly?

You got that right Redeye. You're nothing more then one more goddamned witch hunter here to highjack threads and ferret anything you might suspect might have an evil liberal flavor. Wasn't my intention, but you need to be right or you might throw a fit.
With a college degree I'd be over-qualified for your job.

You're just another blowhard lib who thinks he knows everything and gets offended when people show him otherwise.

I'm just curious. Since in the past two or three years, right-wing politicians under the influence of the Tea Party has made us wealthy teachers, firemen, cops and so on the "evil" ones because most are in unions, what you all think of teachers.

I've been teaching since 1987 and the level of respect we get has always been up and down, but lately, because of the union we're evil incarnate in today's childish political climate.

I personally don't give a fat rat's ass to the point of obsession. I know I give it my all every day and am too old to be second-guessing myself. But it would be kind of interesting to see what your political parties influence you into thinking about teachers.

The only qualifier I will offer is this - IF you think teachers are mostly liberal, you obviously have not spend any time in a school working with them.

I have a question, what is it you teach? From the way you write it, obviously, isn't English. Did you ever consider that the reason you don't get the respect you think you deserve is that you talk like a Beverly Hillbilly reject?

Last edited:
I'm just curious. Since in the past two or three years, right-wing politicians under the influence of the Tea Party has made us wealthy teachers, firemen, cops and so on the "evil" ones because most are in unions, what you all think of teachers.

I've been teaching since 1987 and the level of respect we get has always been up and down, but lately, because of the union we're evil incarnate in today's childish political climate.

I personally don't give a fat rat's ass to the point of obsession. I know I give it my all every day and am too old to be second-guessing myself. But it would be kind of interesting to see what your political parties influence you into thinking about teachers.

The only qualifier I will offer is this - IF you think teachers are mostly liberal, you obviously have not spend any time in a school working with them.

I have a question, what is it you teach? From the way you write it, obviously, isn't English. Did you ever consider that the reason you don't get the respect you think you deserve is that you talk like a Beverly Hillbilly reject?

He teaches in a prison, which might explain his limited vocabulary and expressive ability.

Poor teachers. Working 9 months a year for a mere $150,000. Retiring after 20 years with only 90% of their highest salary and all benefits for life.

You poor darlings are abused.

If you want to know who hates teachers this is the first example that comes to my mind.

The Democratic Party is a coalition Party. There is no one train of thought.

The Republican Party is 90% white and based in the Deep South. Anyone familiar with US History knows that party in detail.

Same here Harry. In fact, my first and third teaching jobs I didn't join. I did in my current gig for the legal protection (teaching in a prison around 2,500 jailhouse lawyers, you'd be dumb not to).

the Main reason i was in mine is because if you have a problem with the PO management they are the only ones who stood up for ya.... all these posters i see here saying that the Federal worker does not need a Union BECAUSE of the workroom protections already in place.....yea they are in place but if the PO violates them,which they do frequently,no one stands up for you but the Union.....the Dept of Labor and OSHA dont do much....they are talking to a sister fed organization.....i am not saying the Union always wins....but they can shake the tree better than the Individual can.....

Right, and you also know all these posters would think unions were a nifty idea IF they gave to the GOP instead of the Democrats. That's their REAL problem with unions. I split from that whole fucking partisan program long ago and could really care less. I probably wouldn't be in this one were it not for the jail house lawyers and the toxic environment a prison is that makes many workers there mentally ill - co workers AND administration. They're actually more trouble than the inmates when it comes to fucking with people for no good reason.

Would you care to bet on that?

He teaches in a prison, which might explain his limited vocabulary and expressive ability.

I saw that, it explains a lot. Teachers who work in prison are the dregs of the teaching profession.

I admire the fact that you're a teacher, but also recognize the fact that education is corrupt in this country- at all levels.

Cheating, nepotism, cronyism, favoritism. Retention of sub-standard faculty, bloated payrolls, out of control benefits, bankrupt districts...
Sounds just like Congress, and just about each and every institution this country has established, from public to private and back.

Did you ever consider I could give a fuck what you think?

I have an education so you are correct: I couldn't do whatever it is you do. I'd die of boredom first.
This thread hasn't quite worked out to be the conservative-bash you figured it would, eh Wobbly?

You got that right Redeye. You're nothing more then one more goddamned witch hunter here to highjack threads and ferret anything you might suspect might have an evil liberal flavor. Wasn't my intention, but you need to be right or you might throw a fit.

You're just another blowhard lib who thinks he knows everything and gets offended when people show him otherwise.

With a masters plus 30 I could care less a worm likes you thinks everyone's a liberal.

Poor teachers. Working 9 months a year for a mere $150,000. Retiring after 20 years with only 90% of their highest salary and all benefits for life.

Blow me, Uncircumcised - I teach year round and don't make a third of what you say. 20 years? Try 35-40 they uped it to. You need to clean up your playbook with some research.

With a masters plus 30 I could care less a worm likes you thinks everyone's a liberal.

Then why do your respond to them?

Did you ever consider I could give a fuck what you think?

I will take that as a no.

I saw that, it explains a lot. Teachers who work in prison are the dregs of the teaching profession.

Oh yea? Every one on our staff as a masters or more. Teachers in the pubic schools couldn't do what we do. Want to take a tour? I'll set it up - you provide the Depends when you shit your pants.

I had no idea WalMart sold master's degrees.

Oh yea? Every one on our staff as a masters or more. Teachers in the pubic schools couldn't do what we do. Want to take a tour? I'll set it up - you provide the Depends when you shit your pants.

Please don't tell me you that you are one of those sophists who think having a piece of paper from a school means you know anything. You have no idea how many people I know with advanced degrees that don't even know basics.

The problem with our education system is we have people working for the pieces of paper instead of actual knowledge.

Blow me, Uncircumcised - I teach year round and don't make a third of what you say. 20 years? Try 35-40 they uped it to. You need to clean up your playbook with some research.

Who's fault is it that you don't make that much?

Forum List

Back