What's Your Party Tell You To Think?

They just seem liberal because of all the education.

Or, just maybe, they seem liberal because they are.

» Video: Students on Spring Break talk about liberal campus bias - Col·lege In·sur·rec·tion

One person that wouldn't know is you. Not having much experience with educated people.

I bet I can find more people with degrees in my life than you can find in yours. I am even willing to bet you that a higher percentage of the people I know have advanced degrees.

Last edited:
485377_10200400135519107_1489137438_n.jpg

Is that supposed to make a point? Do you think it might actually explain why guards tend to be less tolerant than police when they are confronted with someone who disses them?

Maybe because they're constantly dissed 40 hours a week or more? Just a guess. I'm not a guard, but they walk the toughest beat in law enforcement, not like ingrates like you would know or care.................

Twitter and Facebook content? Well, I got it off of Google (which I don't trust( so I don't know what the problem is, but we can bust some myths in the meantime.

https://www.opers.org/pdf/news/101210_Buckeye_Institute_report_talking_points (final).pdf

Okay, and why would I believe that "report?"

Why not this one?

{ne example is a quarterly report filed by the federal Bureau of Labor Statistics titled “Employer Costs for Employee Compensation.”

The federal data show that total compensation — salary, benefits, sick days, vacation days and retirement — of private workers at firms with more than 500 employees (a number of employees comparable to those employed by most state and local governments) averaged $40.75 an hour, nearly the same as average total compensation for state and government workers, which was $40.76.

But the numbers change drastically if the average compensation for all private workers, regardless of the size of the employer, is compared with those of state and local government employees. Average total compensation for all private workers is $28.24 per hour.}

Comparing pay of public vs. private employees: Pick your study - Top Stories - Springfield, IL - The State Journal-Register

Or this one?

{Data from the U.S. Census Bureau similarly show that in 2007 the average annual salary of a California state government employee was $53,958, nearly 32 percent greater than the average private sector worker ($40,991). In addition, as noted by reporter and Calpensions.com blogger Ed Mendel, in 2006 the state conducted a comparison of state and private sector compensation for the first time in two decades. While the Department of Personnel Administration survey did not include all job classifications, the analysis determined a number of benchmark job classifications and found that state compensation was greater than private sector compensation for clerical jobs, accountants, custodians, electricians, stationary engineers, and analysts, but lagged in medical occupations.}

Reason Foundation - Comparing Private Sector and Government Worker Salaries

They just seem liberal because of all the education.

Deany-weenie, you just seem mentally retarded because you are.....

Did it ever concern you that virtually every conservative on this board, particularly the Libertarian ones; are substantially better educated than you? Of course not, that level of depth eludes you.

Forum List

Back