Whelp, That Lie Ended Real Quick

"Extremist Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Arizona) deleted a disturbing and offensive tweet Tuesday that falsely claimed the gunman who killed more than 20 people at a Texas school was a “transsexual leftist illegal alien.” The tweet was deleted about two hours after it was published. Gosar, an anti-immigration hardliner who routinely cozies up to white nationalists, was apparently promoting a false claim circulating on right-wing networks. Users shared images of a trans person unrelated to the attack claiming they were the shooter."

Whelp, that lie was fun while it lasted....not sure why he deleted the tweet tho...it's not like reactionary right-wingers aren't already fully invested into that lie...and would care less if it was a lie...but it does confirm that they don't mind lies one bit as long as they can claim "but but but Dems lied too"

Tell you what, if you find a manifesto written by this piece of shit claiming he did it because he is a radical tranny leftist and he thought shooting these young people would lead to Congress passing Medicare For All or cancel student loan debt, then you will have a point..but totally making up some shit to connect it to transgender people is both, pathetic..and deliberate...

View attachment 649379

Hell, you would have had more traction trying to make dumb ass connections to mass shootings and Texas and ask what is it with Texas and mass shooters...the first mass shooting of this type, Austin, over 50 years ago.....then you have the Luby's shooter...Fort Hood....El Paso...and many many many more in between..and yet, no one says ..."It's those damn Texans!!"
He had a maga hat on ....just like in Buffalo...reeeeeeeeee

Yahoo the ultimate purveyors of truth .....uh boy

I think the essential point about Mr Gosars claims are that they could be true.
Not really....

It was debunked pretty quick......

The whole attempt to paint this person out as transgender was a deliberate attempt to tie a group in that had nothing to do with the shooting...

Mainly because of some right-wingers feeling butt-hurt that the Buffalo shooter was tied to their ideology...by his own words......not something someone made up on Reddit or TikTok

He had a maga hat on ....just like in Buffalo...reeeeeeeeee

Yahoo the ultimate purveyors of truth .....uh boy
Why did Gosar delete his tweet?

Or are you claiming Yahoo lied and Gosar never alleged the shooter was transgender?

Because.....
FTmYM29WYAAiFlw.jpg

Why is it so hard for you folks to simply say...hey, what Gosar said was incorrect and he was right to delete it?

Not really.....

One can be partisan based on policies......

Me advocating for policies like Social Security or Medicare isn't done out of hatred...seeing as tho, I even want the people who hate me to benefit from those policies...

Hatred is being motivated by the idea that certain policies or ideology will bring harm (sometimes physical harm) to the out-groups you hate...I will always be a partisan against that
Except when they are proposed by your precious democrats, right?

Not really....

The whole attempt to paint this person out as transgender was a deliberate attempt to tie a group in that had nothing to do with the shooting...

Mainly because of some right-wingers feeling butt-hurt that the Buffalo shooter was tied to their ideology...by his own words......not something someone made up on Reddit or TikTok

Violent Trannies and fags fill the ranks of blm and antifa ....

And here it is Buffalo was a right winger cause yahoo said so lol

Monkey monkey monkey

Why did Gosar delete his tweet?

Or are you claiming Yahoo lied and Gosar never alleged the shooter was transgender?

Because.....
View attachment 649402

Why is it so hard for you folks to simply say...hey, what Gosar said was incorrect and he was right to delete it?

All the facts are still not in yet

Youre still saying Buffalo was some kinda right winger ...so you're pretty much a fag to

Except when they are proposed by your precious democrats, right?
All you have to do is name me what policies are trying to bring physical harm to you??

Medicare?
Social Security?
Child tax credits?
Overtime Pay?

What policy?

I am not talking about your feelings or whatever imaginary bullshit you have in your head -- I mean actual policies that are predicated on the belief that someone is being harmed to satisfy others??

When folks talk about wanting to criminalize gay marriage -- that was done for the purpose of harming a certain group to satisfy Christian conservatives

When folks talk about cutting funding to programs like WIC and prenatal care -- while claiming to care about "the life of a child" -- they are doing it for the purpose of bringing harm to one group to satisfy another

Violent Trannies and fags fill the ranks of blm and antifa ....

And here it is Buffalo was a right winger cause yahoo said so lol

Monkey monkey monkey
No, the person in Buffalo killed black people in a grocery store because he felt they were replacing him because HE SAID SO.....he then went on to rant and rave about how jews were behind it all....

Just like these "good people" did

_00.rac008 (23).jpg

I saw Republicans denouncing them...I saw Democrats denouncing them...I saw independents denouncing them...the only ones who were triggered and trying to deflect were people who share the ideology they did....hit dogs holla every time...

No, the person in Buffalo killed black people in a grocery store because he felt they were replacing him because HE SAID SO.....he then went on to rant and rave about how jews were behind it all....

Just like these "good people" did

View attachment 649404

I saw Republicans denouncing them...I saw Democrats denouncing them...I saw independents denouncing them...the only ones who were triggered and trying to deflect were people who share the ideology they did....hit dogs holla every time...

So when I say progressives who hate your guts are replacing you with Hispanics from south and Central America that makes me like Buffalo progressive left wing shooter...theyre not replacing me theyre replacing american blacks

Try again monkey

Europe is another story ...white replacement is in full swing

No, we will blame the person who did it....

But....back to the deliberate attempt to claim it was a transgender person...why lie about something so easily proven false??

And if he was trans, what then? Is there something inherent in the trans community to where they commit lots of school shootings??
Idiots come in all shapes, sizes, and political persuasions.

The Washington Compost admits to the root causes of this latest tragedy:

that ain't partisanship...that is just hate.....

I am sure there are some Democrats who hate transgender people too....but not enough of them to force elected Democrats to pander to that hate....Republicans, not so much...
You brought this on yourself. See Buffalo and IGNORING Wisconsin.

You can take your douchy sarcasm and partisan bullshit and shove it right up your fucking asshole. This dude was a Leftist. He was a tranny. And you hate it.

Take your fucking medicine. Turnabout is fair play.

"Extremist Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Arizona) deleted a disturbing and offensive tweet Tuesday that falsely claimed the gunman who killed more than 20 people at a Texas school was a “transsexual leftist illegal alien.” The tweet was deleted about two hours after it was published. Gosar, an anti-immigration hardliner who routinely cozies up to white nationalists, was apparently promoting a false claim circulating on right-wing networks. Users shared images of a trans person unrelated to the attack claiming they were the shooter."

Whelp, that lie was fun while it lasted....not sure why he deleted the tweet tho...it's not like reactionary right-wingers aren't already fully invested into that lie...and would care less if it was a lie...but it does confirm that they don't mind lies one bit as long as they can claim "but but but Dems lied too"

Tell you what, if you find a manifesto written by this piece of shit claiming he did it because he is a radical tranny leftist and he thought shooting these young people would lead to Congress passing Medicare For All or cancel student loan debt, then you will have a point..but totally making up some shit to connect it to transgender people is both, pathetic..and deliberate...

View attachment 649379

Hell, you would have had more traction trying to make dumb ass connections to mass shootings and Texas and ask what is it with Texas and mass shooters...the first mass shooting of this type, Austin, over 50 years ago.....then you have the Luby's shooter...Fort Hood....El Paso...and many many many more in between..and yet, no one says ..."It's those damn Texans!!"
It was interesting to watch how many well-groomed white-wing posters jumped on that.

You brought this on yourself. See Buffalo and IGNORING Wisconsin.

You can take your douchy sarcasm and partisan bullshit and shove it right up your fucking asshole. This dude was a Leftist. He was a tranny. And you hate it.

Take your fucking medicine. Turnabout is fair play.
No one ignored Wisconsin. Stop lying.

Not really....

^This

Forum List

Back