Whelp, That Lie Ended Real Quick

Nothing you said had anything to do with my comment.....

Are you elderly?? Because it seems your dementia is acting up
Just telling you hate can be legislated into a benign duty for us all to follow for the godless state we are creating.

All the facts are still not in yet

Youre still saying Buffalo was some kinda right winger ...so you're pretty much a fag to
No, I am saying he shot those people because of his belief in white replacement theory....period...

If you are a rightwinger and feel some reflexive need to deflect or try to defend it -- that is a personal choice...

Just telling you hate can be legislated into a benign duty for us all to follow for the godless state we are creating.
You don't have to use Medicare if you don't want to....nobody is forcing you....

You can claim you are standing up for your pseudo Libertarian principles...

Or you can cosplay as some principled libertarian while you benefit from the same policies you claim to hate....like others have done..

640px-Ayn_Rand_(1943_Talbot_portrait).jpg

That isn't replacement theory, you understand that right??

Replacement theory is the belief that Jews are nefariously conspiring to erase white folks here in the US and replace them with non-whites..

But Jews and non-whites aren't the reason your fertility rate is low -- maybe instead of whining about Jews, just start fucking more and hating on minorities less....

If a fragile minded cuck like yourself was so concerned about being replaced by "the others" -- the logical response would be to get some pussy and procreate......but often times, the right-wing solution is aimed at the minority groups...funny how that works...

Can you tell me what policy controls gas prices?? Not your feelings.....not some ambiguous rant about Liberals or regulations....I mean the SPECIFIC THING that you think government does that controls gas prices?

Can you name this regulation or policy??

Do you morons think when gas was under 2 bucks a gallon in 2020, it was because Trump controlled global gas prices or was it because of a pandemic??

And why do so-called "free market" conservatives think Government has a role in setting gas prices??

Same thing goes for baby formula..do you think government controls the means of production with baby formula?? That is very communist of you...
How about stopping local production. Are you really such an idiot that you dont know Joe Biteme on day one cut that production? Dont answer that i know...

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg<----Biffy

How about stopping local production. Are you really such an idiot that you dont know Joe Biteme on day one cut that production? Dont answer that i know...

View attachment 649431<----Biffy
I work in the oil and gas business.......local production is just fine

So again, when did you start wanting government to control the means of production??

Are you claiming the US government controls oil production?

I work in the oil and gas business.......local production is just fine

So again, when did you start wanting government to control the means of production??

Are you claiming the US government controls oil production?
Bwaaahhaaaa......A gas station attendant isnt working for oil and gas business.

Bwaaahhaaaa......A gas station attendant isnt working for oil and gas business.
I noticed you couldn't refute a single thing I said...

And if it makes you feel better to believe I am a gas station attendant, that's fine....

Why did you run from this tho?

1641994916403.jpg

"Extremist Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Arizona) deleted a disturbing and offensive tweet Tuesday that falsely claimed the gunman who killed more than 20 people at a Texas school was a “transsexual leftist illegal alien.” The tweet was deleted about two hours after it was published. Gosar, an anti-immigration hardliner who routinely cozies up to white nationalists, was apparently promoting a false claim circulating on right-wing networks. Users shared images of a trans person unrelated to the attack claiming they were the shooter."

Whelp, that lie was fun while it lasted....not sure why he deleted the tweet tho...it's not like reactionary right-wingers aren't already fully invested into that lie...and would care less if it was a lie...but it does confirm that they don't mind lies one bit as long as they can claim "but but but Dems lied too"

Tell you what, if you find a manifesto written by this piece of shit claiming he did it because he is a radical tranny leftist and he thought shooting these young people would lead to Congress passing Medicare For All or cancel student loan debt, then you will have a point..but totally making up some shit to connect it to transgender people is both, pathetic..and deliberate...

View attachment 649379

Hell, you would have had more traction trying to make dumb ass connections to mass shootings and Texas and ask what is it with Texas and mass shooters...the first mass shooting of this type, Austin, over 50 years ago.....then you have the Luby's shooter...Fort Hood....El Paso...and many many many more in between..and yet, no one says ..."It's those damn Texans!!"
The shooter was a Mexican kid who wasn’t graduating. He shot his own grandmother in the face and went on a rampage. Didn’t take long for Biden to blame “the gun lobby” with zero info.

Then stop promoting white replacement.
I understand why you think gaslighting is fun......but all it tells me is that you are so embarrassed by the rhetoric you been feeding on the past 30 or 40 years..that you now you must claim someone else made you do it...

Kinda reminds me of how you morons hopped on the racist birther movement all of those years -- and then turned around and said Hillary made you do it...

Almost like folks like you are easily duped into doing dumb shit by the same folks you claim to hate..

By the way, why did Steve Bannon promote white replacement? Did Dems make him do it?

"Steve Bannon’s favorite novel, Camp of Saints -- it will not shock you to learn that it is an extremely racist book"

What is Camp Of Saints?? -- it is a book written by a French white supremacist that opines about how the end of white civilization as the West knows it will come by an infestation, an invasion of hordes of nameless, faceless migrants.......you know, shit right wingers say ALL THE TIME....

I guess Dems made Stephen Miller also quote that book a lot...especially when it came to his immigration policies...

"Leaked emails show Miller encouraged far-right website Breitbart to promote white supremacist ideas. In one message, Miller references a book of fiction: "Someone should point out the parallels to Camp of the Saints."

I am pretty sure Soros teamed up with Obama's daughters to force Miller to talk about how we need to base our immigration policies on a book written by a white supremacist, worried about being replaced by non-whites....yall are clowns...

I understand why you think gaslighting is fun......but all it tells me is that you are so embarrassed by the rhetoric you been feeding on the past 30 or 40 years..that you now you must claim someone else made you do it...

Kinda reminds me of how you morons hopped on the racist birther movement all of those years -- and then turned around and said Hillary made you do it...

Almost like folks like you are easily duped into doing dumb shit by the same folks you claim to hate..

By the way, why did Steve Bannon promote white replacement? Did Dems make him do it?

"Steve Bannon’s favorite novel, Camp of Saints -- it will not shock you to learn that it is an extremely racist book"

What is Camp Of Saints?? -- it is a book written by a French white supremacist that opines about how the end of white civilization as the West knows it will come by an infestation, an invasion of hordes of nameless, faceless migrants.......you know, shit right wingers say ALL THE TIME....

I guess Dems made Stephen Miller also quote that book a lot...especially when it came to his immigration policies...

"Leaked emails show Miller encouraged far-right website Breitbart to promote white supremacist ideas. In one message, Miller references a book of fiction: "Someone should point out the parallels to Camp of the Saints."

I am pretty sure Soros teamed up with Obama's daughters to force Miller to talk about how we need to base our immigration policies on a book written by a white supremacist, worried about being replaced by non-whites....yall are clowns...

Dems are the ones gloating about whites becoming a minority. But when we address the issue by calling out their rhetoric you claim we are pushing a “conspiracy theory”.

Forum List

Back