When 30 states handed Trump the White House...they spoke and said they wanted a Wall.

Who? Flyover states?
Here we are in blue states busy making America great and you folks in red states wanna make it racist again.

Geographically speaking....Where exactly are you making America Great?
All “brown cities” and I mean ALL are total and complete shitholes...please advise.
Your dementia president just put our troops at risk.
We have over 60,000 troops in Africa and when every country on that continent reads tomorrow morning that he called them “ shitholes” they’re going to be outraged and possible take it out on the Americans nearest to them. Our military.

Or more likely they will agree. Especially the women as they try to shack up with Americans that are there so they can get a ticket out of their hellhole.

The voters said they wanted the wall, but were told they wouldn't have to pay for it.

The voters said they wanted the wall, but were told they wouldn't have to pay for it.

Pick your poison...Continue paying illegal wetbacks to fuck our communities up and drop dependent, criminal anchor babies in our laps or pay for a wall. This is simple shit...no?

Pick your poison...Continue paying illegal wetbacks to fuck our communities up and drop dependent, criminal anchor babies in our laps or pay for a wall. This is simple shit...no?

Yes. Sure it's simple, one only has to take the shit out of one's ear and listen to what candidate Trump repeated over-and-over.

I'd like to see a wall built, no matter who pays for it. However, when folks claim that was what people voted for they're omitting a key component of Trump's complete stance on the matter.

Shove your phony polls in your ass.
Trump ran on the Wall and got elected on the Wall. Why would fools be stupid enough to think he won’t deliver on his primary campaign promise?

Anyone that belived Trump's campaign promise that Mexico would pay for a 1000 mile wall is REALLY STUPID. , Anyone that would believe that congress would appropiate billions of dollars for a 1000 mile worthless wall is STUPID. That was about as realisitc as Bernie Sander's promising a free college education for everyone--:auiqs.jpg:

You idiots should be burning your voter registration cards. You're STUPID--just admit it.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups-56d7b2365f9b582ad5033c86.jpg

Here is one of your favorites in a shocking revelation after a caller was able to sneak onto his program and corner him.

Those that are attracted to a lot of political ear candy don't make for intelligent knowledgable voters.

A 1000 mile wall would produce a 1000 tunnels underneath it as soon as it was built.

UZPRGACQVBCWTE6CPV5RJKTXLE.jpg

The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels

A great 3 minute video to watch on this.

Last edited:
Uneducated Trump supporters were tricked into thinking that Mexico would pay for it.

The wall is a dumb idea that won't work, but I'd be cool with it if another country pays for it.

Uneducated Trump supporters were tricked into thinking that Mexico would pay for it.

The wall is a dumb idea that won't work, but I'd be cool with it if another country pays for it.

Let me take a wild guess here, you're "cool" with getting everything paid for.

If another country pays for it, why wouldn't I be cool with it?

Otherwise, it's just coming out of tax-payer (my) money. And I'd rather have my money spent on things that actually make sense.

Otherwise, it's just coming out of tax-payer (my) money. And I'd rather have my money spent on things that actually make sense.

What other country do you have in mind that would pay for a wall along the southern border---:auiqs.jpg: The President of Mexico told Trump 3 times during the campaign season to shove the wall up his ass, they weren't paying for it..

What other country do you have in mind that would pay for a wall along the southern border---:auiqs.jpg: The President of Mexico told Trump 3 times during the campaign season to shove the wall up his ass, they weren't paying for it..

Yea exactly. It didn't make sense to expect anyone to pay for our wall.

But that didn't stop the rubes from believing what Trump said.

Yes. Sure it's simple, one only has to take the shit out of one's ear and listen to what candidate Trump repeated over-and-over.

I'd like to see a wall built, no matter who pays for it. However, when folks claim that was what people voted for they're omitting a key component of Trump's complete stance on the matter.

See...nobody but twisted, wacko LefTards ever gave two shits about who would pay for the Wall. Most of us can do elementary arithmetic...we know the Wall pays for itself...it’s a no-brainer for third graders....TA-DA!

And I'd rather have my money spent on things that actually make sense.”
Like filthy wetbacks and their dependent, criminal anchor babies?

I totally agree there's no one dumber than a Trump tard.

47b1da573124671ca7ed6b7435440c7b--political-quotes-political-satire.jpg

Trump ran on the Wall and got elected on the Wall. Why would fools be stupid enough to think he won’t deliver on his primary campaign promise?

Why are fools stupid enough to think he will build the wall?
Don't pretend it was something other than this.

Wise words. Trump won by a LANDSLIDE. He took 3/5ths of the country. Don't pretend it was something other than this. When it comes to presidents, people only decide states, then the state's Electoral College decides the outcome.

TRUMP 306
HILLARY 232.

Hillary got SPANKED.

See...nobody but twisted, wacko LefTards ever gave two shits about who would pay for the Wall. Most of us can do elementary arithmetic...we know the Wall pays for itself...it’s a no-brainer for third graders....TA-DA!

Trump supporters are highly uneducated and they were literally chanting that Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

You guys were conned.

I would strongly suggest that you go back to this post on this thread and spend more than 2 seconds on it. How does a multi billion dolllar worthless piece of shit wall save us money?
When 30 states handed Trump the White House...they spoke and said they wanted a Wall.

The only way to secure the border is with high tech motion detectors and more border patrol stations. Anything that can be seen, can and will always be compromised. Something that can't be seen won't be attempted. This is something that congressional Democrats offered up the last time they were in discussion over the debt ceiling. Trump refused it.

They've already found 240 of these in the San Diego region alone.

Mexico-Border-Tunnel_chun.jpg

Last edited:

Trump supporters are highly uneducated and they were literally chanting that Mexico was going to pay for the wall.

You guys were conned.

Do “highly uneducated” people always out earn “highly educated” people?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2-1136-1302.png

And I'd rather have my money spent on things that actually make sense.”
Like filthy wetbacks and their dependent, criminal anchor babies?

So many Trump supporters who are openly racist.

That's why I like message boards so much. You get to see how people REALLY think.

Will you give up your tax break for the wall?

No, I’m getting both.
Have you put that $5,000 that Trump gave you via tax break to good use?
Hookers and blow?

Face it: No health care repeal, No wall, you all were snookered and I laugh every fucking day at the low iq crowd that voted for him.
funny-old-man-pictures-6.jpg

Forum List

Back