When a law firm says they encourage women, minorities and homosexuals to apply, I don't even bother

Hey, HRC got hired at a law firm, and look how she turned out... Heck they just about made the same mistake again by wanting her to become president, and because she is a woman ?.. Good grief.

According to Cowman she lost the election because she's incompetent. It couldn't possibly because of sexism. Thanks for confirming it, Cowman.

When a law firm says they encourage women, minorities and homosexuals to apply, I don't even bother

I do not want to work for people with such screwed up priorities that they would hire people based on the fact that they are a woman, a minority or a homosexual.

But for you to work there they would've hired you....so wtf is the problem? Are you looking for signs with "we don't encourage women, minorities and homosexuals to apply"
You do not get it.....to bludgeon the market due to some PC agenda truly thwarts capitalism.

My mantra: Only those with a nice butt, shapely legs and a cute smile need apply.
if they have a nice butt, shapely legs and a cute smile, I only have one interview test.
I toss them a cigar and ask them to prepare it for me to smoke.
The next couple minutes could determine how the rest of their life goes.

My wife might trim the tip of it with a Buck knife.

Not sure about law firms but I do know in the government, at least where I was with the government, that was code that meant white males shouldn't even waste their time applying for this job. I would never have been offered the job I held for 23 years if I didn't actually know the guy doing the initial interviews. I would have never got past the door for the first interview at all.
The sheet you fill out that is only for statistical purposes and in no way affects the hiring process, the one that does not go along with the resume? the one that asks about your race, handicap or military status? that one? it goes along with the resume all the way till the very last step of the hiring. If you dont fill it out? they guess by name, where you were born, where you live/lived and schools attended.
So, Chaniqua Williams from Baltimore that attended Morgan State is going to have a better chance of an interview than Steve Smith from Potomac that attended University of Maryland College Park campus.

Or maybe the white people applying are just pathetic.
Reverse discrimination is real. You can go fuck yourself, you total ball of shit.

How about you develop your talents and then actually APPLY yourself.

Maybe you're having so much trouble because you never APPLY yourself.
Fuck you.

Oh maybe that's your problem. You're just a fucking degenerate. That's why they won't hire you, because of your record of utter contempt and petty bullshit.

Nobody likes a degenerate.
seems like if he was a good attorney he would have no problem , I bet his personality is holding him back

I have certainly worked for law firms that specifically advertised for women or minorities. They hire the black guy and give him an office in the back. No one ever knows if he's competent. He's not given anything to do.

Quietly, off the public interview process the high achiever white guy is hired. He knows someone. His mother's, husband's, best friend, aunt knows someone at this firm.

These firms want to hire women and minorities. That doesn't mean they want to lose. There will be white guy actually taking care of business.

I have certainly worked for law firms that specifically advertised for women or minorities. They hire the black guy and give him an office in the back. No one ever knows if he's competent. He's not given anything to do.

Quietly, off the public interview process the high achiever white guy is hired. He knows someone. His mother's, husband's, best friend, aunt knows someone at this firm.

These firms want to hire women and minorities. That doesn't mean they want to lose. There will be white guy actually taking care of business.

I do not want to work for people with such screwed up priorities that they would hire people based on the fact that they are a woman, a minority or a homosexual.

But for you to work there they would've hired you....so wtf is the problem? Are you looking for signs with "we don't encourage women, minorities and homosexuals to apply"
You do not get it.....to bludgeon the market due to some PC agenda truly thwarts capitalism.

My mantra: Only those with a nice butt, shapely legs and a cute smile need apply.

It is not "PC agenda", it is DECENCY advertised up front.

It is DECENT to encourage minorities and women to participate, to compete on even field, to be as welcomed as the white guy.

The only ones to complain are white guys who were never subject to racism and sexism. Discrimination is real, it is well documented and while we should be careful not to reverse-discriminate, we must also recognize and understand it.

Your mantra is exactly opposite - INDECENCY.

Or maybe the white people applying are just pathetic.
Reverse discrimination is real. You can go fuck yourself, you total ball of shit.

How about you develop your talents and then actually APPLY yourself.

Maybe you're having so much trouble because you never APPLY yourself.
Fuck you.

Oh maybe that's your problem. You're just a fucking degenerate. That's why they won't hire you, because of your record of utter contempt and petty bullshit.

Nobody likes a degenerate.
seems like if he was a good attorney he would have no problem , I bet his personality is holding him back
So what's holding black people back?

In what you just said, you seriously don't see racism?

If he was white, would there be presumption of possible incompetency and "not giving him anything to do"?

. Nice twist, but you libs are all alike, where as even though you try to turn things around like that, you miss the mark everytime.

Yea we should be more like conservatives who keep riding on the coat-tails of social progress.

When you were not defending slavery, you were segregationists, putting in place voting poll taxes, pretending like racism and sexism doesn't exist except against the white male.

. Nice twist, but you libs are all alike, where as even though you try to turn things around like that, you miss the mark everytime.

Yea we should be more like conservatives who keep riding on the coat-tails of social progress.

When you were not defending slavery, you were segregationists, putting in place voting poll taxes, pretending like racism and sexism doesn't exist except against the white male.
. Listen at you blaming the whites in that they have to ride in on somebody's coat tail, but you aren't a racist are you ?? The very fact that you engaged in the race card like you just did, say's that you got nothing but jealousy in your heart against a white male. This is why you want the government to level the field for you ?? Why not try what the so called Uncle Tom's are doing or is that just to hard for you maybe ? The short cut is the best way right ? Uhh no it isn't unless you are able to take that cut on your own merit, then you will be showing your true smarts in life.

It is DECENT to encourage minorities and women to participate, to compete on even field, to be as welcomed as the white guy.

The only ones to complain are white guys who were never subject to racism and sexism. Discrimination is real, it is well documented and while we should be careful not to reverse-discriminate, we must also recognize and understand it.

"It is DECENT to encourage minorities and women to participate"
^^^^
That is an agenda plain and simple.

My mantra is stated quite clearly up front and people abide by it or they leave. I have many people ask me for work knowing what I require

^^^^

My mantra is stated quite clearly up front and people abide by it or they leave. I have many people ask me for work knowing what I require
. The thing is this, and it is that this idea that minorities or women are not seeking work in all sectors unless they are somehow encouraged to do so is bull crap ridiculous. It is kept alive by agenda, you are right.

^^^^

. The thing is this, and it is that this idea that minorities or women are not seeking work in all sectors unless they are somehow encouraged to do so is bull crap ridiculous. It is kept alive by agenda, you are right.
On top of it they are crybabies and bullies.

In what you just said, you seriously don't see racism?

If he was white, would there be presumption of possible incompetency and "not giving him anything to do"?
It's called practicing PCP up to a point. It's not worth destroying the firm over.

^^^^

. Listen at you blaming the whites in that they have to ride in on somebody's coat tail, but you aren't a racist are you ?? The very fact that you engaged in the race card like you just did, say's that you got nothing but jealousy in your heart against a white male. This is why you want the government to level the field for you ?? Why not try what the so called Uncle Tom's are doing or is that just to hard for you maybe ? The short cut is the best way right ? Uhh no it isn't unless you are able to take that cut on your own merit, then you will be showing your true smarts in life.

I'm a white male, so there goes your little bullshit theory about me being jealous. I've had a nice bias free, preffered treatment all my life and I know it's not that way for many others.

Last edited:

^^^^

You fucking idiot, I'm a white male, so there goes your little bullshit theory about me being jealous...of myself.
So then you are a sympathizer

^^^^

You fucking idiot, I'm a white male, so there goes your little bullshit theory about me being jealous...of myself.

Yes, I sympathize with others, who don't have it as easy I do, who have to put in extra mile to overcome the circumstance and bias stacked against them.

So should you.

^^^^

Yes, I sympathize with others, who don't have it as easy I do, who have to put in extra mile to overcome the circumstance and bias stacked against them.

So should you.
You are a sanctimonious asshole. I have a sever and lifelong disability I have had to over come and work on everyday of my life. I am quite successful and am very mindful of my fellow men, women and animals.

Who are you to sit in judgment on how hard another person has it and more importantly who is not sympathetic to those who may be challenged.

You are part of the problem not part of the solution!

^^^^

So should you.
You are a sanctimonious asshole. I have a sever and lifelong disability I have had to over come and work on everyday of my life. I am quite successful and am very mindful of my fellow men, women and animals.

Who are you to sit in judgment on how hard another person has it and more importantly who is not sympathetic to those who may be challenged.

lol ok how does your disability prevent you from sympathizing with those that face discrimination or contradict what I'm saying?

Your disability has my sympathies (even as you call me names) and I do support legislation that helps those of us with disabilities to be able to function and not be discriminated unfairly against.

So should you.

lol ok how does your disability prevent you from sympathizing with those that face discrimination or contradict what I'm saying?
I don't, that is your assignation regarding who and what I am, hence you are a sanctimonious asshole.

So should you.

I don't

Well ok then, my point is well made.

Forum List

Back