when Biden administration will do the same? The Netherlands appear to have approved the use of its weapons to strike targets INSIDE Moscow empire.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
The Netherlands hate war criminals ! Looks like a new policy is being slowly rolled out to avoid any surprises:auiqs.jpg:for the Mongol - 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 Muscovite ulus . Don’t believe country after country plus Stoltenberg would go public on this without US approval.

still, when Biden administration will do the same?

1716895802292.jpeg

The Netherland has supplied Ukraine with 200 FIM-92 Stinger air defence rockets and 50 Panzerfaust 3 anti-tank systems. Ukraine is free to strike targets inside Russia with Dutch weapons if it can as Kajsa Ollongren said.

Key backers including the United States and Germany have been reluctant to permit Kyiv to strike targets in Russia out of fear that it could drag them closer to direct conflict with Moscow.

Dutch minister Kajsa Ollongren said the Netherlands had no restrictions and that she hoped "other countries that have different positions will change that".

"It is quite feasible that they have to strike also inside Russia," Ollongren said.

Last edited:
The Netherland has supplied Ukraine with 200 FIM-92 Stinger air defence rockets and 50 Panzerfaust 3 anti-tank systems. Ukraine is free to strike targets inside Russia with Dutch weapons if it can as Kajsa Ollongren said.

Key backers including the United States and Germany have been reluctant to permit Kyiv to strike targets in Russia out of fear that it could drag them closer to direct conflict with Moscow.

Dutch minister Kajsa Ollongren said the Netherlands had no restrictions and that she hoped "other countries that have different positions will change that".

"It is quite feasible that they have to strike also inside Russia," Ollongren said.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

Payback time. MH 17. I admire the Netherlands. Very well done! Chapeau!

List of countries who approve for Ukraine the right to use their weapons as Ukraine deems appropriate (as is their right by Geneva conventions)

-Sweden🇸🇪
-Great Britain🇬🇧
-Finland 🇫🇮
-Latvia 🇱🇻
-Lithuania 🇱🇹
-Estonia 🇪🇪
-Czech Republic🇨🇿
-Netherlands 🇳🇱
-Poland🇵🇱

Payback time. MH 17. I admire the Netherlands. Very well done! Chapeau!
List of countries who approve for Ukraine the right to use their weapons as Ukraine deems appropriate (as is their right by Geneva conventions)

-Sweden🇸🇪
-Great Britain🇬🇧
-Finland 🇫🇮
-Latvia 🇱🇻
-Lithuania 🇱🇹
-Estonia 🇪🇪
-Czech Republic🇨🇿
-Netherlands 🇳🇱
-Poland🇵🇱
You should be pushing a peace plan, not provoking a nuclear war.

Poootin is on a Mission. The only thing he understand is a fist in the face. Yes, Ukraine should be given permission to strike inside Russia. Poootin has been doing it to them and killing innocent civilians for three years.

Poootin is on a Mission. The only thing he understand is a fist in the face. Yes, Ukraine should be given permission to strike inside Russia. Poootin has been doing it to them and killing innocent civilians for three years.
+1, this job has to be done in Ukraine, if we dont want 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 them to visit us.

FraUuKtXsAAo-pS.jpg

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

Ukraine Has an Easy Button. Will the U.S. Unlock It?​

Yes, Ukraine should be given permission to strike inside Russia.
Putin has been launching from the Black Sea or inside Ukraine by air. He'd make a case of not firing from the motherland. I think they should have been taking it to his front door for some time, but, nonetheless, Biden is smooth between the legs. I think there would be some serious escalation if NATO missiles started targeting Russian bases, infrastructure.

Poootin has been doing it to them and killing innocent civilians for three years
Where are all the global protests or does that only count for killing terrorists and their supporting families?

Saddam Putsein's Kharkiv offensive is backfiring.

Not to worry, Zelensky and Joey Biden's war is toast.

Putin has been launching from the Black Sea or inside Ukraine by air. He'd make a case of not firing from the motherland. I think they should have been taking it to his front door for some time, but, nonetheless, Biden is smooth between the legs. I think there would be some serious escalation if NATO missiles started targeting Russian bases, infrastructure.

Where are all the global protests or does that only count for killing terrorists and their supporting families?

Why Saddam Putsein is still breathing at this point is an absolute mystery to me. Do the 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 muscovites really plan to follow him to the bitter end, as Germans had done with Hitler?

ps

Sorry bout that,

1. This is a hugely lop sided war.
2. Russians shooting at will, there cannons, and what ever.
3. Ukraine is told, "Dont dare to fight back, in Russia, these are not your armaments you are using, we place all of Russia off limits to our bullets, and or bombs."
4. Now thats not fair!
5. And unheard of on planet, earth.
6. Its important to allow the, Ukrainians to, defend themselves.
7. Defend yourself within your Nation, not bringing our weapons, to those Nations, that are attacking you.
8. Ludicrous.
9. Free Ukraine Hands!!!!!!
10 Mind Melt Joe, is fighting this war by proxy, and his plan for them is to, lose.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Dude is kicking Uke ass...................deal with it................no way out.

German gov's position confirms to POLITICO's Berlin Playbook that the Chancellor did indeed mean with yesterday's remark that Ukraine could strike back with Western weapons on the 🇸🇦 🇷🇺 horde soil

a nice song for you coward :

Forum List

Back