When Biden wins......Will Republicans secretly let out a sigh of relief?

.....a dumbass senile POTUS with an even dumber racist Vice picked SOLELY for the color of her skin!!!!!
YOU need to be worried

Biden will be President but they will control the Senate and have a Conservative court

Will Republicans be glad they have moved past the Trump era?
I will not now, nor will I likely ever be happy about an establishment politician holding the highest office. Republican or Democrat.

Leading Republicans provided political cover for Trump as he lied, bullied and insulted fellow Republicans.

Even in a loss, are they glad it is over?
Is that what they did? Shoving RINO Presidential candidates into Repub voters faces every 4 years. Making promises they never kept. Trump has shown you the swamp. And you have no concern as the Progs are deeply entrenched and you like it.

Biden will be President but they will control the Senate and have a Conservative court

Nope, and I along with MILLIONS will remember the spineless cowards in the GOP who refused to stand up for their President and their Country. I will be chambering a round and waiting for Trump to give the word to hit the streets.
You care more about Trump than he cares about you
Trump IS America. I care about my country and my kids having a fucking decent place to grow up in, having pedophile for president is DISGUSTING.

No dummy, Trump just won 2 million more votes than Hillary got in 2016 and may top Obama's record. Come here snowflake :itsok:

How many has Biden gotten? You seem to be overlooking that.
Biden has received more votes than any other candidate in American history.

Let that sink in, asshole.

Nope, and I along with MILLIONS will remember the spineless cowards in the GOP who refused to stand up for their President and their Country. I will be chambering a round and waiting for Trump to give the word to hit the streets.
Trump IS America. I care about my country and my kids having a fucking decent place to grow up in, having pedophile for president is DISGUSTING.

Biden is not a pedophile.
You buy into shit that suits your bias.
Never been charged or even alleged with a crime in his life, you sorry-assed Trump-cocksucker.

.....a dumbass senile POTUS with an even dumber racist Vice picked SOLELY for the color of her skin!!!!!
YOU need to be worried

You should have been worried 4 fucking years ago.
If you served in the military he thinks you're a sucker and a loser.
Stanford study shows Trump is responsible for over 700 COVID deaths.

He's nothing but a fucking cockroach and you're the lice under its wings.

I think if Biden wins...many in Washington will breathe a sigh of relief.
That means they won't have to worry about getting raided some night and dragged before a judge for corruption.
I'm sure the Chinese will also breathe easier too.
That still won't prevent Ukraine from charging Biden with corruption charges.

Biden is not a pedophile.
You buy into shit that suits your bias.
Never been charged or even alleged with a crime in his life, you sorry-assed Trump-cocksucker.
He's just a weird old fart that likes rubbing little girl's nipples and swimming in the nude in from of female SS agents.

No dummy, Trump just won 2 million more votes than Hillary got in 2016 and may top Obama's record. Come here snowflake :itsok:

Mostly manufactured.

Leading Republicans provided political cover for Trump as he lied, bullied and insulted fellow Republicans.

Even in a loss, are they glad it is over?
Is that what they did? Shoving RINO Presidential candidates into Repub voters faces every 4 years. Making promises they never kept. Trump has shown you the swamp. And you have no concern as the Progs are deeply entrenched and you like it.
Trump has proven to BE the swamp and fellow Republicans were forced to provide him cover.

I think most republicans will be hoping that they treat Harris the same way democrats treated Trump.
IF Biden does win, that’s a big if, I will be one of those laughing my ass off as it finally dawns on the crazy fools that voted for they mess that they will find themselves facing.

Minus the fraudulent ballots less than Trump.

Biden will be President
There is no reason for us to count a rigged and stolen election as a victory for Biden.

Not only were actual ballots stolen and burned wholesale, with counts falsified and forged, but Republicans and other conservatives were intimidated and violently forced away from the polls by armed Democrat henchmen. It is more than enough to justify going to war to keep Biden and crew out of the White House.

Forum List

Back