When Biden wins......Will Republicans secretly let out a sigh of relief?

Biden will be President but they will control the Senate and have a Conservative court

Will Republicans be glad they have moved past the Trump era?

Nope. I'd bet the Reps will be waiting for 2024 and hope Trump runs. By then the country will be sick of left leaning Biden and an economy in the toilet.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump tries to run again in 2024.
But I suspect the party will have moved past its infatuation with Trump.

Well he did a great job as POTUS and Biden will undo all the good he did. Trump is a force and I'd say he could get elected in 2024. If he decides to run.

Trump lost but the Republican Party won.

Are Republicans that upset that the Trump era is done?
How did the Republican party win?

Several ways

Republicans held the Senate
They picked up seats in the House
They won state level elections.

The only Republican who was really rejected by the voters was Trump

Biden will be President but they will control the Senate and have a Conservative court

Nope. I'd bet the Reps will be waiting for 2024 and hope Trump runs. By then the country will be sick of left leaning Biden and an economy in the toilet.

Well he did a great job as POTUS and Biden will undo all the good he did. Trump is a force and I'd say he could get elected in 2024. If he decides to run.
The American voter disagreed

Republicans are regrouping.

They are celebrating their major victories in the 2020 election while Trump tries to throw out the results.

Trump was a net drain on the party. They are glad to get rid of him

Sure they did. With a little help from mail in which the Dems pushed like crazy. Lots of shady shit in both PA and Detroit.

If not for the Chinese virus Trump would have won in a landslide and you know it. Kinda funny how that virus landed in an election year don't you think??

No because we don't want a Harris Presidency... nothing o fear from Biden other than you can count on him using his position to enrich those around him... Harris is a whole other thing.

No because we don't want a Harris Presidency... nothing o fear from Biden other than you can count on him using his position to enrich those around him... Harris is a whole other thing.

Oh God
Will you just stop the Harris nonsense?

Makes you look like a retard

Oh God

Dude... if you don't think there is a well reasonable chance of Biden not finishing his 4 years you have your head buried in the sand and it is you who look "retarded".
It is called biology.

No he didn't.

Sure they did, if they were all honest ballots.

Trump lost but the Republican Party won.

Are Republicans that upset that the Trump era is done?
How did the Republican party win?

Several ways

Republicans held the Senate
They picked up seats in the House
They won state level elections.

The only Republican who was really rejected by the voters was Trump
All that makes you wonder how Biden came out ahead, doesn't it?

What it shows is voters wanted Republicans, they didn’t want Trump

Sure they did, if they were all honest ballots.

What is not honest about them?
They vote for Republicans, just not Trump

Oh God

Dude... if you don't think there is a well reasonable chance of Biden not finishing his 4 years you have your head buried in the sand and it is you who look "retarded".
It is called biology.

Biden is 77 not 87

No. You know what?

The Republicans got down on their knees and fellated Trump. They own everything he did and showed just how submissive and spineless they truly are.

I expect they are experiencing the morning after walk of shame right now, and they should.

Biden is 77 not 87
[/QUOTE]

His age physically is not the issue, it is his mental decline.
If you are going to try and claim he has had no significant decline - well... than you are just willing to lie to yourself.
I said all along the reason they didn't run a tough, aggressive campaign is because they knew he couldn't hold up to it.
All one has to do is look at interviews he had when he was VP... sharp, quick and articulate. OBVIOUSLY he no longer has that ability.
And OBVIOUSLY I am wasting my time, you would never agree to it even if he was drooling at the mouth and couldn't even speak.

Forum List

Back