When Biden wins......Will Republicans secretly let out a sigh of relief?

No dummy, Trump just won 2 million more votes than Hillary got in 2016 and may top Obama's record. Come here snowflake :itsok:

How many has Biden gotten? You seem to be overlooking that.
Biden has received more votes than any other candidate in American history.

Let that sink in, asshole.
Mostly manufactured.

In CHINA.

1604621319310.jpeg

Leading Republicans provided political cover for Trump as he lied, bullied and insulted fellow Republicans.

Even in a loss, are they glad it is over?
Is that what they did? Shoving RINO Presidential candidates into Repub voters faces every 4 years. Making promises they never kept. Trump has shown you the swamp. And you have no concern as the Progs are deeply entrenched and you like it.
Trump has proven to BE the swamp and fellow Republicans were forced to provide him cover.
And Biden is what? Trump took office having to take on some long time members of the D.C. crowd. Otherwise he really would have been an island to himself. He was on a tightrope. And in foreign affairs he had some known people who wanted to go into battle again. Hopefully they are gone from the Repubs. And it seems they have moved to the Progs. So we will se how anti war you really are. Even though the Progs have been more silent they are involved in wars anyway.

.....a dumbass senile POTUS with an even dumber racist Vice picked SOLELY for the color of her skin!!!!!
YOU need to be worried

You should have been worried 4 fucking years ago.
If you served in the military he thinks you're a sucker and a loser.
Stanford study shows Trump is responsible for over 700 COVID deaths.

He's nothing but a fucking cockroach and you're the lice under its wings.
what did the Stanford study say about Benghazi?

.....a dumbass senile POTUS with an even dumber racist Vice picked SOLELY for the color of her skin!!!!!
YOU need to be worried

You should have been worried 4 fucking years ago.
If you served in the military he thinks you're a sucker and a loser.
Stanford study shows Trump is responsible for over 700 COVID deaths.

He's nothing but a fucking cockroach and you're the lice under its wings.
Well you're certainly buying into the shit that suits your bias aren't you

Leading Republicans provided political cover for Trump as he lied, bullied and insulted fellow Republicans.

Is that what they did? Shoving RINO Presidential candidates into Repub voters faces every 4 years. Making promises they never kept. Trump has shown you the swamp. And you have no concern as the Progs are deeply entrenched and you like it.
Trump has proven to BE the swamp and fellow Republicans were forced to provide him cover.
Cover????? LOL Ya like Hunters laptop being Russian disinformation

Boy, that October surprise really fizzled didn’t it?

Thinking Error: Hopover

Biden will be President but they will control the Senate and have a Conservative court

Will Republicans be glad they have moved past the Trump era?

If I told you i am going to show Biden and the Democrats the same level of respect that the majority of Democrat supporters showed Bush and Trump when they left, are you good with that?

Biden will be President but they will control the Senate and have a Conservative court

If I told you i am going to show Biden and the Democrats the same level of respect that the majority of Democrat supporters showed Bush and Trump when they left, are you good with that?
I expect Biden will get the same level of respect that Republicans showed Clinton and Obama

They made a huge mistake putting Rudy I cannot resit playing with my tutti frutti in hotel rooms in charge of that.

I think if Biden wins...many in Washington will breathe a sigh of relief.
That means they won't have to worry about getting raided some night and dragged before a judge for corruption.
I'm sure the Chinese will also breathe easier too.
That still won't prevent Ukraine from charging Biden with corruption charges.
My man, WHEN did anyone get raided in the night and dragged before a judge for corruption in the FIRST FOUR FUCKING YEARS of Trumps presidency. I'll wait on those Ukraine charges just like you did for the DOJ to charge him for anything.

Jesus christ the your imagination.

I expect Biden will get the same level of respect that Republicans showed Clinton and Obama

Go back and review the Inauguration of Obama when liberals yelling “war criminal” at Bush and Cheney as they walked off. Then there’s the non-Republicans who torched businesses and cars for Trump on his Inauguration Day. Then there was the Bernie supporter shooting up the baseball field full of Republican Congressmen.

Nope. But taking shots at Biden will be a national sport. The target is sooooooo big. Just think, se haven't started on vice president THOT yet.

I think if Biden wins...many in Washington will breathe a sigh of relief.
That means they won't have to worry about getting raided some night and dragged before a judge for corruption.
I'm sure the Chinese will also breathe easier too.
That still won't prevent Ukraine from charging Biden with corruption charges.
My man, WHEN did anyone get raided in the night and dragged before a judge for corruption in the FIRST FOUR FUCKING YEARS of Trumps presidency. I'll wait on those Ukraine charges just like you did for the DOJ to charge him for anything.

Jesus christ the your imagination.
Dude...STFU!!!

I guess you've forgotten the FBI raids on Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, and Michael Cohen.

And the only reason Biden is running for president it to stay out of jail......just like LBJ.

I’m very disappointed that the Dems won’t get the senate but I’m at least thrilled Trump’s dumbass will be gone.

Forum List

Back