When Clinton wins, she might choose Obama for the Supreme Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I guess your crystal ball told you that.

The nature of politics SHOULD have told you that.

That was never going to happen. Clinton needs energized black voters to win. You think that was going to happen if she spent his terms in office bashing him?

Yeah, let her run on the economics of blacks and how your dear leaders administration has left them in the dust. 58% more blacks on food stamps, higher unemployment, the loss of median income and lower home ownership. I'm sure blacks will jump all over themselves to support more of the same. More pie in the sky promises and commiecrat propaganda, just what blacks need to get ahead. LMAO And you're one of her best propagandist, good job! You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself.

:lol: Sure ..

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!
It's Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp 'Moochers' in the Country!

I'm real comfortable with you thinking we're all on welfare looking for handouts. :0)

2016 Nielsen Report: Black Buying Power Has Reached Tipping Point, But How Will Black America Leverage it to Create Wealth?

A new report from Nielsen, “The Increasingly Affluent, Educated and Diverse,” explores the “untold story” of African-American consumers, particularly Black households earning $75,000 or more per year. According to the report, Black people in this segment are growing faster in size and influence than whites in all income groups above $60,000. And as African-American incomes increase, their spending surpasses that of the total population in areas such as insurance policies, pensions and retirement savings.

---

Further, there has been substantial education growth among Blacks, with high school graduation rates exceeding 70 percent, outpacing the growth for all students nationwide.

In addition, Blacks are making gains in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) careers, helping to fuel income gains. The largest increase for Black households was in the number of households making over $200,000, an increase of 138 percent compared to a total population increase of 74 percent.

rising-incomes-aa-300x281.jpg

2016 Nielsen Report: Black Buying Power Has Reached Tipping Point, But How Will Black America Leverage it to Create Wealth? - Atlanta Black Star

I'm good with whatever you think about us.

Right, how about you go to some inner city black areas and tell them how good they got it. Let us know how that works out for ya, if you're able. That said nothing you just posted changes what I said in any way. The average black family are not feeling the "recovery"

I'm in the inner city everyday. I mentor at-risk middle school boys. Point being, I know what's going on in black communities and with black families. The average black family knows exactly what they're dealing with in this system. Pretty sure I don't need advice on black life from the farm land.

I didn't expect you to pay any attention to the chart .. I didn't post it for you. I posted for people of conscience reading this thread. They are the only people that I'm talking to .. I'm just doing it through you. I'm demonstrating the weakness of the argument brother.

Are there many lingering problems within communities of people who have only been relatively free in this country for 51 years? Absolutely there are. We've been in America for over 400 years .. relatively free for only 51 years. I bet you've been alive longer than black people have been relatively free in this country.

Unknown to you and your argument is that we've made great strides in just 51 years. You got about a 350 year head start .. but you aren't 50 years ahead of black society today. You aren't one day ahead of me.

What I'm after is a society that the kids I mentor can believe in. They can't believe in a society where cops can murder them with impunity. Voting for Clinton and democrats helps us get to a society that they can believe in .. where grand juries are replaced, and cops are held to sane standards of behavior.

Again, you can believe whatever makes you comfy about black people. I don't care. But your party is imploding, and you knuckleheads didn't even have the intelligence to see that Trump was playing you for fools.

After this election republicans will be forced to try to remake themselves, and to slide away from RW thought and ideology which will not work in a changing America .. where Obama could be sitting on the Supreme Court. Scary huh? :0)

I'm fine right where I sit.

Apparently someone should give advice to black women having all those bastard children. Perhaps if they'd quit spreading their legs for any dick that comes their way and actually pick someone that would be a father to those boys, they might not end up as at risk.

I see you're still using that slavery excuse. If blacks, despite all the advantages given to them today can only produce results like they have now, you won't ever be better.

She needs to put xa radical Progressive on the Court as payback to Republicorp for blocking

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

The Liberals, apparently. I personally don't care what someone's skin color is, until the Liberals use it as an excuse to deflect criticism and pretend everyone who doesn't like the person is 'racist'.
I know, that's what the voices in your head and the World Net Daily keep telling you.
Yet, in this very thread, people have already been accusing others of racism for criticizing Obama. You'd have to keep your eyes shut pretty tight to miss all the Liberals deflecting by calling others racist.

Here's the good news today.

Racism today is defined as such a vile and ignorant concept that even racists run from the word. :0)

There are lots of racists on this board, and one would have to be blind to every act of racism .. or be a republican not to see it.
Racism today is a nearly dead concept, propped up by Liberals to use as a tool to create more victims. You are perpetuating that.

You're either blind .. or a republican.
Or I don't just believe everything I'm told by DNC-Controlled CNN.

So what! Christ!! It doesn't get any more stupid than this. Who give a fuck!
The Liberals, apparently. I personally don't care what someone's skin color is, until the Liberals use it as an excuse to deflect criticism and pretend everyone who doesn't like the person is 'racist'.
I know, that's what the voices in your head and the World Net Daily keep telling you.
Yet, in this very thread, people have already been accusing others of racism for criticizing Obama. You'd have to keep your eyes shut pretty tight to miss all the Liberals deflecting by calling others racist.

Racism today is defined as such a vile and ignorant concept that even racists run from the word. :0)

There are lots of racists on this board, and one would have to be blind to every act of racism .. or be a republican not to see it.
Racism today is a nearly dead concept, propped up by Liberals to use as a tool to create more victims. You are perpetuating that.
Seriously Boss. Your compatriot, Conservative 65 wrote

Apparently someone should give advice to black women having all those bastard children. Perhaps if they'd quit spreading their legs for any dick that comes their way and actually pick someone that would be a father to those boys, they might not end up as at risk.

I see you're still using that slavery excuse. If blacks, despite all the advantages given to them today can only produce results like they have now, you won't ever be better.
:

Racism is dead? Really Bubba?

OK, I guess your crystal ball told you that.

That was never going to happen. Clinton needs energized black voters to win. You think that was going to happen if she spent his terms in office bashing him?

Yeah, let her run on the economics of blacks and how your dear leaders administration has left them in the dust. 58% more blacks on food stamps, higher unemployment, the loss of median income and lower home ownership. I'm sure blacks will jump all over themselves to support more of the same. More pie in the sky promises and commiecrat propaganda, just what blacks need to get ahead. LMAO And you're one of her best propagandist, good job! You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself.

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!
It's Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp 'Moochers' in the Country!

I'm real comfortable with you thinking we're all on welfare looking for handouts. :0)

2016 Nielsen Report: Black Buying Power Has Reached Tipping Point, But How Will Black America Leverage it to Create Wealth?

A new report from Nielsen, “The Increasingly Affluent, Educated and Diverse,” explores the “untold story” of African-American consumers, particularly Black households earning $75,000 or more per year. According to the report, Black people in this segment are growing faster in size and influence than whites in all income groups above $60,000. And as African-American incomes increase, their spending surpasses that of the total population in areas such as insurance policies, pensions and retirement savings.

---

Further, there has been substantial education growth among Blacks, with high school graduation rates exceeding 70 percent, outpacing the growth for all students nationwide.

In addition, Blacks are making gains in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) careers, helping to fuel income gains. The largest increase for Black households was in the number of households making over $200,000, an increase of 138 percent compared to a total population increase of 74 percent.

2016 Nielsen Report: Black Buying Power Has Reached Tipping Point, But How Will Black America Leverage it to Create Wealth? - Atlanta Black Star

Right, how about you go to some inner city black areas and tell them how good they got it. Let us know how that works out for ya, if you're able. That said nothing you just posted changes what I said in any way. The average black family are not feeling the "recovery"

I'm in the inner city everyday. I mentor at-risk middle school boys. Point being, I know what's going on in black communities and with black families. The average black family knows exactly what they're dealing with in this system. Pretty sure I don't need advice on black life from the farm land.

I didn't expect you to pay any attention to the chart .. I didn't post it for you. I posted for people of conscience reading this thread. They are the only people that I'm talking to .. I'm just doing it through you. I'm demonstrating the weakness of the argument brother.

Are there many lingering problems within communities of people who have only been relatively free in this country for 51 years? Absolutely there are. We've been in America for over 400 years .. relatively free for only 51 years. I bet you've been alive longer than black people have been relatively free in this country.

Unknown to you and your argument is that we've made great strides in just 51 years. You got about a 350 year head start .. but you aren't 50 years ahead of black society today. You aren't one day ahead of me.

What I'm after is a society that the kids I mentor can believe in. They can't believe in a society where cops can murder them with impunity. Voting for Clinton and democrats helps us get to a society that they can believe in .. where grand juries are replaced, and cops are held to sane standards of behavior.

Again, you can believe whatever makes you comfy about black people. I don't care. But your party is imploding, and you knuckleheads didn't even have the intelligence to see that Trump was playing you for fools.

After this election republicans will be forced to try to remake themselves, and to slide away from RW thought and ideology which will not work in a changing America .. where Obama could be sitting on the Supreme Court. Scary huh? :0)

Fuck you, you pompous ass, my dad had a 7 grade education, he didn't get his GED till he was 51, I grew up in a working class family, there was no head start on a fucking thing. I worked myself from the age of 12, mowing, shoveling snow or what ever I could get for spending money. I paid 75 of my own dollars to buy my first car that was 26 years old when I bought it. I worked to pay my own insurance and maintenance, friends that didn't have cars pitched in to help buy the gas. At 19 I went to Vietnam, Clarence Thomas went to college, so take your 350 year head start and shove it, every black person my age or younger had the same opportunities I did. All it take is want to.

Seriously Boss. Your compatriot, Conservative 65 wrote

:

Racism is dead? Really Bubba?

Do we need to pull up the video of the black woman saying she has 19 kids by multiple baby daddies and somebody has to pay? She made the video, is she racist?

Obama for the Supreme Court - The Boston Globe

I didn't vote for him, but he might make a better Supreme Court Justice then he was a president .. and when Clinton wins, if democrats win the Senate, she may well choose him.

There is logic and precedent behind the thought.
Yeah, to get weed legal..Killer..

Don't need Obama for that.
One more wouldn't hurt...

Don't need Obama to legalize weed. In fact, he was not friendly to pot smokers .. he was worse then George Bush on weed.

Boy that says it all.

Bush on weed was better than Obama sober.

Says your racist mouth. "every black person my age or younger had the same opportunities I did" is not true. You have to prove it. You can't, because it is not a true statement.

Says your racist mouth. "every black person my age or younger had the same opportunities I did" is not true. You have to prove it. You can't, because it is not a true statement.
Here is a true statement: far right wing regressives are no longer in charge in America.

---

Fuck you, you pompous ass, my dad had a 7 grade education, he didn't get his GED till he was 51, I grew up in a working class family, there was no head start on a fucking thing. I worked myself from the age of 12, mowing, shoveling snow or what ever I could get for spending money. I paid 75 of my own dollars to buy my first car that was 26 years old when I bought it. I worked to pay my own insurance and maintenance, friends that didn't have cars pitched in to help buy the gas. At 19 I went to Vietnam, Clarence Thomas went to college, so take your 350 year head start and shove it, every black person my age or younger had the same opportunities I did. All it take is want to.

An absolutely moronic response .. just as I expected. Moronic is all you have.

I'm talking about undeniable history and the implications of failed RW ideology .. and you're talking about you. :0)

Thanks for playing

---

I'm talking about undeniable history and the implications of failed RW ideology .. and you're talking about you. :0)

Thanks for playing

You made it about me when you said I had a 350 year head start. Also you have zero credibility when dem controlled states and cities are on the verge of bankruptcy both financially and morally. I bet you mentor at risk youth in a very blue area where the dems have controlled things for more than 50 years. So feel free to keep bragging how dems have done soooooooooo much for you on their little plantation, I'm very sure doing the same shit over and over will yield a different result any time now. Now run along and bath in your self imposed victimhood, I'm done.

---

Thanks for playing

You made it about me when you said I had a 350 year head start. Also you have zero credibility when dem controlled states and cities are on the verge of bankruptcy both financially and morally. I bet you mentor at risk youth in a very blue area where the dems have controlled things for more than 50 years. So feel free to keep bragging how dems have done soooooooooo much for you on their little plantation, I'm very sure doing the same shit over and over will yield a different result any time now. Now run along and bath in your self imposed victimhood, I'm done.

:0) You were done before you even began. You argument is stupid and your party is imploding.

Anger will all the power republicans have left.

Thanks for stopping by. :0)

OKTexas is moronically imploding.

Yeah, HRC will choose BHO for SCOTUS, because the far right regressive loons forced Comrade Trump on the GOP.

His candidacy is going to give HRC a 52 or 53 set Dem majority in the Senate.

---

Pa7mE4Z.jpg

OKTexas is moronically imploding.

Yeah, HRC will choose BHO for SCOTUS, because the far right regressive loons forced Comrade Trump on the GOP.

His candidacy is going to give HRC a 52 or 53 set Dem majority in the Senate.

I just finished reading conservative SCOTUS watchers prefer a liberal on the court than Trump as president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back