When did Republicans start being Pro BioMetric Tracking?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
I heard Trump say that and was like uhhh that wont go well for those people who dont want govt all in their shit. Then the crowd went wild with the idea that "Wow a trackable chip would be great.....for THEM"

My bad now I find out that this has been proposed before. Ahh Trump with those new ideas from 1996! So far not one POTUS has enforced it. Why? Cost? Privacy? Slippery slope

Trump needs a chip. He could get lost and get hurt. Dementia ya know

How is tracking an immigrant on a temporary visit all "up in my shit?"

Just call me racist and leave to expedite your contribution here
You're pathetic whining about being born black has not made an appearance in this thread yet so no need to do that.

Now answer my question

He always whines about that yet he'll vote for her, the same party that further enslaves him. The irony is palpable and sad.

Yet, its clinton who actually has a form of dementia.

YET Clinton sat in front of Congress for eleven hours under oath, and didn't even break a sweat.

Trump can't even find his tax returns ... poor old man.

Yes, and we can all do that when we're whacked out and loaded up with medication. But then again, lying is always easy and thats what she did for eleven hours.

This is a stupid idea but at least Donald Trump is open to considering new ideas. Hillary still thinks it is the 1960's

YET Clinton sat in front of Congress for eleven hours under oath, and didn't even break a sweat.

Yes, and we can all do that when we're whacked out and loaded up with medication. But then again, lying is always easy and thats what she did for eleven hours.

Trump lied 30 times under oath during one deposition ... don't give me your inane rhetoric.

You're pathetic whining about being born black has not made an appearance in this thread yet so no need to do that.

Now answer my question

There ya go...Its always about my bbc with you and how you cant stay off it
Really? It appears to me my first post was a direct on topic question and that you were too much of a coward to answer it so you deflected to your known history of crying racism.

How bout we go back to my first post? Answer the question coward.

Trump lied 30 times under oath during one deposition ... don't give me your inane rhetoric.

She easily topped that under oath. She is a pathological liar.

Now answer my question

Trumpbot Clinton autodeflect

Now answer my question

Really? It appears to me my first post was a direct on topic question and that you were too much of a coward to answer it so you deflected to your known history of crying racism.

That was just a cover so you can quickly veer into name calling and whining about my blackness. Just call me a racist or weak or whatever new adjective you have and then kindly pack your shit :2up:

She easily topped that under oath. She is a pathological liar.

Yeah, they both are, the world knows. So we attempt to pretend once's worse than the other. You know, like we do every 4 years.

Now answer my question

That was just a cover so you can quickly veer into name calling and whining about my blackness. Just call me a racist or weak or whatever new adjective you have and then kindly pack your shit :2up:
Answer the question coward

Good old alow to catch on CC insisting that Trump and Independents are Republicans.

Forum List

Back