🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When do republicans stop talking about 1860 and face what they are now?

And of course you are lying. The Republican party has always been for equal rights for blacks. The Democrats, not so much. The Democratic party is pro-racism.
Absolutely. That's why the white supremacists on here vote Republican and support Trump. That's why Republicans support voter suppression aimed at blacks.

That's why a Unite the Right rally attracted racists by the score.
Of course you are simply lying again. The Republican party has never supported voter suppression aimed at blacks. The Democratic party fought against black suffrage.

You are ignorant of history, lying piece of shit.

Todays republican party is the one pushing voter suppression.
Bullshit.

Any black who votes Democrat is voting for the party that fought against their right to vote. They're idiots.

If this was 1860 you'd have a valid point.

Even white men who didn't own land couldn't vote, then it became a $1 to vote, then it became a literacy thing. So not only blacks, those illiterate, women and poor men couldn't vote.

Republicans keep talking about the Democratic party of 150 years ago. Funny how 150 years ago only counts when white republicans try lying to blacks. When do republicans stop talking about 1860 and face what they are now?

Report: GOP official resigns after calling kneeling NFL players 'baboons'

Published on Sep 2, 2018-notice the date republicans.

Maybe when negros quit talking about what negros were prior to 1860...

We will when all the damage made from 1776 until now is fixed. Blaming democrats for all the of racism that has happened in this country is a lie. We speak the truth.

Good to know that no “damage” was made until white men declared independence from Britain... Your argument is so disjointed, and baseless; you don’t know which side your bread is buttered on... TNB...

White men declared independence but blacks were not free.

So what? Many weren't free prior to that as well. So what is the significance? Jealous your people didn't have what it takes to fight for, and win your freedom? At least those mean white people gave it to them. Like all the others that followed... Living by the grace of the white mans generosity...

IM2 has never been a slave.
He doesn't know ANYONE who was.
Nobody made him sit in the back of the bus.
Nobody EVER made him drink at the "black's only" fountain.
He's a fraud.
So this is what has to be the case for something to be considered racist to you?

Is that the level of brain-power you have?

#LOLGOP

Dunno.. Maybe it's epidemic. Because IM2 just posted the dictionary definition of racism and there's a THOUSAND things not in that definition that are officially racist as far as I can tell. INCLUDING having a civil reckoning discussion of Race. Because white people don't crap about racism..

This thing is about the GOP.. And the problem is -- I don't think Demos understand what black issues are.. They are VERY similar to white issues.

Folks want jobs. A government that works and isn't issuing 3 criminal warrants per year per year in each household -- like in Ferguson. They want their KIDS SAFE. And infrastructure HERE -- not in the last 3 Arab Middle East countries we've destroyed. They want a school system that doesn't define the standards down for their kids and fake graduation numbers because their kids are black.

But thats not life on the Demo Plantation is it? Yet you constantly vote for more MUSCULAR arrogant govt that has the power to screw your life.

MAYBE -- the GOP isnt the answer. And it's NOT REALLY about the GOP being racist, it's all political. But constantly rewarding the Dem Party is one of those mighty self-flaggellating things that HURT black Americans and causes them to be taken for granted.

ON ISSUES -- the GOP is not a bad deal. Given the ACTUAL things folks want. But there needs to be more INDEPENDENTS and 3rd party choice to stop the pandering and buying of constituencies..

You suffer from a severe detachment from reality. Whites don't want a civil discussion on race and most certainly you don't. Whites don't have to face thier own racism. If you did, you would crap about it. You crap about being called white.

I "crap about being called white"? You think that's the BIGGEST tease I face in life?

You've told me that I'm racist BECAUSE I want civil discussions that LEAD to racial reconciliation and healing and THOSE WORDS scare the piss out of you. Because should that happen -- you'd be the guy on the street corner wearing a 2 sided sign shouting epithets at the crowd.

You tell me not to speak. Just like Maxine Waters just told Kanye he was "speaking out ot turn".. You FEAR open discussion, individual independent thought and reconciliation.

You dictionary definition of racism was totally disingenuous. Because YOUR definition of racist includes greeting cards, kid movies, and white people who want better race relations. Don't think you realize how far YOUR ideas are from the "dictionary definition" of most anything.

I have no reason to fear any of the things you mention. You are a dumb brain washed right winger who believes a bunch of race baited a garbage. You are the one scared, that's shown by how you do things. Watters was right in what she said. You didn't think Kanye was such a great independent thinker when he said Bush hated blacks. You are as transparent as saran wrap.

Definition of racism
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

b : a political or social system founded on racism

3 : racial
prejudice or discrimination

Definition of RACISM

This definition comes from websters dictionary. Whites for better race relations are not racists fool. I know how far my definitions are away from the dictionary definition. They are exactly what the dictionary says. You are the one with the problem.

Really? So why don't whites get to speak on race relations? You've repeated that over a dozen times. And how come Webster's doesn't list greeting cards and "princess hair" as racist?

Republicans keep talking about the Democratic party of 150 years ago. Funny how 150 years ago only counts when white republicans try lying to blacks. When do republicans stop talking about 1860 and face what they are now?

When are blacks going to realize that they're not "oppressed" by anyone but themselves these days and stop whining about perceived slights from the fringes of society? Your enemy isn't the GOP, IM2...it's the constant state of victim hood that you've chosen to put yourself in.

When you turn black I'll listen to what you have to say.

If that’s the case your better left to disseminate your grievances to your fellow blacks; rather than begging, and imploring white people to see things your way. Unless of course you “turn white”...

And of course you are lying. The Republican party has always been for equal rights for blacks. The Democrats, not so much. The Democratic party is pro-racism.
Absolutely. That's why the white supremacists on here vote Republican and support Trump. That's why Republicans support voter suppression aimed at blacks.

Of course you are simply lying again. The Republican party has never supported voter suppression aimed at blacks. The Democratic party fought against black suffrage.

Bullshit.

Any black who votes Democrat is voting for the party that fought against their right to vote. They're idiots.

The point is still valid. A Democrat likely owned you ancestors. And Democrats are still using the police to oppress blacks in poor neighborhoods all over the country.

Democrats bought and sold blacks. The Republican party was formed to end that.

Time and time again this comes up, the same people that love and honor the Confederate flag were Southern.
They didn't want to work so had slaves.

You reasoning makes no sense.

None of hte people today, who like to honor the Confederate Flag, own slaves.

Try to be less cra cra.

Democrats bought and sold blacks. The Republican party was formed to end that.

Time and time again this comes up, the same people that love and honor the Confederate flag were Southern.
They didn't want to work so had slaves.

You reasoning makes no sense.

None of hte people today, who like to honor the Confederate Flag, own slaves.

Try to be less cra cra.

They would if they could.

Bullshit.

The point is still valid. A Democrat likely owned you ancestors. And Democrats are still using the police to oppress blacks in poor neighborhoods all over the country.

Most likely a southerner. Get over it, we know the southern Dems are now the GOP and the Cons.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

Most like a southerner. Get over it, we know the southern Dems are now the GOP and the Cons.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion, jackass?

Maybe when negros quit talking about what negros were prior to 1860...

We will when all the damage made from 1776 until now is fixed. Blaming democrats for all the of racism that has happened in this country is a lie. We speak the truth.

Good to know that no “damage” was made until white men declared independence from Britain... Your argument is so disjointed, and baseless; you don’t know which side your bread is buttered on... TNB...

White men declared independence but blacks were not free.

So what? Many weren't free prior to that as well. So what is the significance? Jealous your people didn't have what it takes to fight for, and win your freedom? At least those mean white people gave it to them. Like all the others that followed... Living by the grace of the white mans generosity...

Your comprehension of history is severely flawed.

Bullshit.

No, it's not a valid point. It really wasn't valid in 1860 either.

When are blacks going to realize that they're not "oppressed" by anyone but themselves these days and stop whining about perceived slights from the fringes of society? Your enemy isn't the GOP, IM2...it's the constant state of victim hood that you've chosen to put yourself in.

If that’s the case your better left to disseminate your grievances to your fellow blacks; rather than begging, and imploring white people to see things your way. Unless of course you “turn white”...

I'm not begging, that's where you got it wrong. Whites will either change or white America as you know it will be destroyed. That's how God works.

Bullshit.

Tamir Rice disagrees.

I'm not begging, that's where you got it wrong. Whites will either change or white America as you know it will be destroyed. That's how God works.

Uh huh... So now you expect god to fix your problems... lol!

Last edited:
So this is what has to be the case for something to be considered racist to you?

Is that the level of brain-power you have?

#LOLGOP

Dunno.. Maybe it's epidemic. Because IM2 just posted the dictionary definition of racism and there's a THOUSAND things not in that definition that are officially racist as far as I can tell. INCLUDING having a civil reckoning discussion of Race. Because white people don't crap about racism..

This thing is about the GOP.. And the problem is -- I don't think Demos understand what black issues are.. They are VERY similar to white issues.

Folks want jobs. A government that works and isn't issuing 3 criminal warrants per year per year in each household -- like in Ferguson. They want their KIDS SAFE. And infrastructure HERE -- not in the last 3 Arab Middle East countries we've destroyed. They want a school system that doesn't define the standards down for their kids and fake graduation numbers because their kids are black.

But thats not life on the Demo Plantation is it? Yet you constantly vote for more MUSCULAR arrogant govt that has the power to screw your life.

MAYBE -- the GOP isnt the answer. And it's NOT REALLY about the GOP being racist, it's all political. But constantly rewarding the Dem Party is one of those mighty self-flaggellating things that HURT black Americans and causes them to be taken for granted.

ON ISSUES -- the GOP is not a bad deal. Given the ACTUAL things folks want. But there needs to be more INDEPENDENTS and 3rd party choice to stop the pandering and buying of constituencies..

You suffer from a severe detachment from reality. Whites don't want a civil discussion on race and most certainly you don't. Whites don't have to face thier own racism. If you did, you would crap about it. You crap about being called white.

I "crap about being called white"? You think that's the BIGGEST tease I face in life?

You've told me that I'm racist BECAUSE I want civil discussions that LEAD to racial reconciliation and healing and THOSE WORDS scare the piss out of you. Because should that happen -- you'd be the guy on the street corner wearing a 2 sided sign shouting epithets at the crowd.

You tell me not to speak. Just like Maxine Waters just told Kanye he was "speaking out ot turn".. You FEAR open discussion, individual independent thought and reconciliation.

You dictionary definition of racism was totally disingenuous. Because YOUR definition of racist includes greeting cards, kid movies, and white people who want better race relations. Don't think you realize how far YOUR ideas are from the "dictionary definition" of most anything.

I have no reason to fear any of the things you mention. You are a dumb brain washed right winger who believes a bunch of race baited a garbage. You are the one scared, that's shown by how you do things. Watters was right in what she said. You didn't think Kanye was such a great independent thinker when he said Bush hated blacks. You are as transparent as saran wrap.

Definition of racism
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

b : a political or social system founded on racism

3 : racial
prejudice or discrimination

Definition of RACISM

This definition comes from websters dictionary. Whites for better race relations are not racists fool. I know how far my definitions are away from the dictionary definition. They are exactly what the dictionary says. You are the one with the problem.

Really? So why don't whites get to speak on race relations? You've repeated that over a dozen times. And how come Webster's doesn't list greeting cards and "princess hair" as racist?

Whites like you aren't speaking on race relations. Whites like you are lecturing us about how we are to see and do things. And why would Webster's list those things as racist?

Bullshit.

Tamir Rice disagrees.

I don't think Tamir Rices family knew the political party of the cop that killed him.

We aren't the ones with the problem.

Wouldn’t know it from your posting history....

Wouldn’t know it from your posting history....

I think you might want to pay attention to your history nut case.

Bullshit.

Tamir Rice disagrees.

I don't think Tamir Rices family knew the political party of the cop that killed him.
He worked for the Democrat government in Cleveland, jackass.

And they guy who murdered Freddie Grey worked for the Democrat government in Baltimore.

Keep on taking that Democrat dick up your ass, groids. See what it gets you.

Forum List

Back