When do you act?

How many times have we read that parents or teachers tried to get help for a troubled kid and it was ignored? How many times have we said, if only they had seen the signs before he went off?

Get that kid some psychiatric help, find out if he kills/tortures animals and/or wets the bed.

And protect the kids around him.

The school can't really do anything here. The story was not written as part of a school assignment, it was not written on school property or with school materials. If you read the article, the parents of this kid were obviously concerned and got him evaluated and evidently he's fine. It was an 11 part story which is pretty damn impressive for a kid that young. I think it's not out of the question that you have a bored kid who is a talented writer with a big imagination who wanted to stir some trouble up. Does everyone think Stephen King is a killer because of the books he writes?

When I look at Stephen King I see a Satanist and as there is plenty of court case files / police records / history to prove Satanists are serial killers - (repeated human sacrifice to Satan) I would not be so quick to dismiss the likelihood. As to what the boy is writing - it is what is in his head and possibly his heart also - so without knowing exactly what he wrote - I'd say if it was violent they have a responsibility to seek help for him.
( immediately)

King says he's a Christian but I'll bet you'll say that's what all satanists say.

An 11 part story detailing specific acts to cause harm? He needs to be evaluated again. Something really might be going on with that kid. Remember all those other shootings...there were warnings and they were all dismissed for one reason or another.
Even many things serial killers did were dismissed by family and friends.
... definitely not something to sweep under the rug.

If his book characters were named after his class mates, then to me, that wasn't exactly a bright move on his part no matter how much he stands out as a writer.

God bless you and his class mates always!!!

Holly

P.S. Maybe if so much had not taken place in our schools already, this wouldn't have been as big of a deal. I wonder what it was that made the boy think that sharing such a story that came from his own mind was a smart idea?

I'm glad I went to school before the media really got into a frenzy with school shootings. I don't know if I ever specified particular people, but when I was in high school I wrote a whole lot of extremely violent poetry and fiction.

If the school wants to keep an eye on the kid, more power to them. There is every possibility this was just a kid with a violent imagination rather than a killer waiting to happen, though.

When I look at Stephen King I5see a Satanist and as there is plenty of court case files / police records / history to prove Satanists are serial killers - (repeated human sacrifice to Satan)
Church lady?
church-lady.jpg

I'm glad I went to school before the media really got into a frenzy with school shootings. I don't know if I ever specified particular people, but when I was in high school I wrote a whole lot of extremely violent poetry and fiction.

If the school wants to keep an eye on the kid, more power to them. There is every possibility this was just a kid with a violent imagination rather than a killer waiting to happen, though.
What you imagine or think about most becomes reality. Thats a basic truth of life.

What you imagine or think about most becomes reality. Thats a basic truth of life.

So if the thing I think about most is alien abductions, I will be abducted? Something like that? :p

I didn't kill anyone in high school or the years following, despite thinking about death more than pretty much anything. Nor did people start dropping like flies around me.

Again, I have no problem with the school keeping watch on the student for safety's sake, but unless there's some other reason for concern, why assume this is more than a fictional creation of a teenager?

The school can't really do anything here. The story was not written as part of a school assignment, it was not written on school property or with school materials. If you read the article, the parents of this kid were obviously concerned and got him evaluated and evidently he's fine. It was 11 part story which is pretty damn impressive for a kid that young. I think it's not out of the question that you have a bored kid who is a talented writer with a big imagination who wanted to stir some trouble up. Does everyone think Stephen King is a killer because of the books he writes?
Does SK describe attacks on specific classmates?
We don't know who he modeled his characters after. Could most likely be people he knew for sure. Again for the slow and pathetically stupid, the kid was evaluated for 2 weeks and released. How much more do you want?
They want blood,like any good progressive.

Ya ok,might for you,but not for most.

So if the thing I think about most is alien abductions, I will be abducted? Something like that? :p

I didn't kill anyone in high school or the years following, despite thinking about death more than pretty much anything. Nor did people start dropping like flies around me.

Again, I have no problem with the school keeping watch on the student for safety's sake, but unless there's some other reason for concern, why assume this is more than a fictional creation of a teenager?
No. It just means you create a reality in your mind to support that scenario. Thats how people go crazy. Its reality to them. Look it up.

You must not have been committed enough. Just because you think about death doesnt make people die. You have to put some action behind it. If you think about it so much that you become committed then you kill people or yourself.

Because no one wants to risk their childrens safety in order to wait and see if the kid is a psycho or not.

Ya ok,might for you,but not for most.
Its for everyone. Only people with low intellects dont understand that.

Every school can afford an ex-Combat Vet armed guard who can and will eliminate a threat to the students. The rest of this is nonsense...my bet is the kid is expressing something he would never act on inside the school. Outside the school is a law enforcement issue airhead leftist teachers have no say in.

Every school can afford an ex-Combat Vet armed guard who can and will eliminate a threat to the students. The rest of this is nonsense...my bet is the kid is expressing something he would never act on inside the school. Outside the school is a law enforcement issue airhead leftist teachers have no say in.
Now that you mention it...Sounds like your wild claims about being a bad ass marine. Of course everyone knows youre a feminine punk that was a trainee discharge. :laugh:

Now that you mention it...Sounds like your wild claims about being a bad ass marine. Of course everyone knows youre a feminine punk that was a trainee discharge. :laugh:

You think an avatar change is going to change anybody's opinion of your punk ass, boy? A butterfly or is that a moth? :lol:

You think an avatar change is going to change anybody's opinion of your punk ass, boy? A butterfly or is that a moth? :lol:
The avatar change is for me boy. I would have asked permission or for input if I wanted your monkey opinion on it.

The avatar change is for me boy. I would have asked permission or for input if I wanted your monkey opinion on it.

Finally coming out of the closet as the pink little homo ya really are boy? :badgrin:
I see gay people frighten you as well. A real man is secure in being a man. You must battle with homosexual desires alot. No wonder you pretended to be a marine. :laugh:

Forum List

Back