When does this become an actual true fight?

That is what this is gonna take. We get that, right? I am just wondering when this will happen. We should fully understand these miserable parasites are not going to all of sudden change. They are more determined than ever.

The day we understand that every single democrat is an absolute domestic enemy, determined to bring down this country and acquire absolute power, will be the day you understand what I am saying.

The entire party is guilty of high treason. Along with the press, soros, on and on. Fully deserving of the firing squad.

How many of you get this?
When ICE has removed every last illegal from our soil and these pos Liberals have to start mowing lawns and doing dishes.

ALL Leftists should be FORCED to clean toilets and ALSO be FORCED to drink the toilet water :smoke:

I'm not a Leftist, but I'm definitely thinking of voting Democrat, just to stop the menace Neocons like Bolton on a short-leash.

Why? It's simple Republicans do nothing as the solution to all problems, but except when it comes to Zionism, then they go into feral Chimp out mode for Israel, even to the point of inititating a potential WW3 scenario.

Truth be told, there's still sh(t loads of Mexican Illegals, Muslim refugees, Jewish media / Hollywood Liberals, and Black thugs all across the U.S.A.

Don't get me started on how Republicans totally have caved in by appeasing the Abortionists for the past 60, or so years on Roe vs Wade.

That is what this is gonna take. We get that, right? I am just wondering when this will happen. We should fully understand these miserable parasites are not going to all of sudden change. They are more determined than ever.

The day we understand that every single democrat is an absolute domestic enemy, determined to bring down this country and acquire absolute power, will be the day you understand what I am saying.

The entire party is guilty of high treason. Along with the press, soros, on and on. Fully deserving of the firing squad.

When ICE has removed every last illegal from our soil and these pos Liberals have to start mowing lawns and doing dishes.

ALL Leftists should be FORCED to clean toilets and ALSO be FORCED to drink the toilet water :smoke:

I'm not a Leftist, but I'm definitely thinking of voting Democrat, just to stop the menace Neocons like Bolton on a short-leash.

Why? It's simple Republicans do nothing as the solution to all problems, but except when it comes to Zionism, then they go into feral Chimp out mode for Israel, even to the point of inititating a potential WW3 scenario.

Truth be told, there's still sh(t loads of Mexican Illegals, Muslim refugees, Jewish media / Hollywood Liberals, and Black thugs all across the U.S.A.

Don't get me started on how Republicans totally have caved in by appeasing the Abortionists for the past 60, or so years on Roe vs Wade.

Wait...wut?

But I thought Trump was an anti-Semite.

The media says he was so it must be true.

And voting for the Democrats would solve things how? EG. Abortion, how would voting for the Democrats help with reducing Abortion on Demand, Abortion used as a means of contraception?

Wait...wut?

But I thought Trump was an anti-Semite.

The media says he was so it must be true.

A.) I didn't vote for Trump.

B.) How is Trump an anti-Semite?

C.) Trump put the embassy of the U.S.A in Jerusalem?

D.) Trump initiated more funding, and support for Israel.

E.) Trump isolated Polish voters / Polish allies, by supporting Jewish Liberal / Israeli enemies, by supporting Poland to pay Jews monetary compensations.

No, Trump's more of an anti-Pole, rather than an anti-Semite.

Just because just recently Trump has supported a likely 2 State solution, with Palestinian state-hood doesn't make him an anti-Semite, either.

Well, the liberals did start the war by shooting Republican Congressmen who were practicing for a baseball game. The liberals continued the war when one of their own decided to shoot up young kids at a country western event. Many of US who have been worried about the violence of the left, have been demonized as the violent ones, yet not once has any of US shot up them(yet) with hatred towards them. Yet they keep on pushing.....The straw is close to breaking the camels back. Any car with these bumper stickers just might get mistaken as ISIS sympathizers.

2315067496_8962b69723_z.jpg
Hillary-Logo-Im-With-Stupid.jpg
Ever hear of Timothy McVeigh?

And voting for the Democrats would solve things how? EG. Abortion, how would voting for the Democrats help with reducing Abortion on Demand, Abortion used as a means of contraception?

Republicans, and Democrats are both Liberals, the only difference is Democrats aren't Zionist war mongering terrorists.

Sure.....you first. Let's see what you've got. :71:

The war is already lost. They have invaded our education system and hijacked our children. From the first day the children walk through school doors to the day they walk out of our universities, they are being brain washed. When enough of them are old enough to vote, they will run to turn us over to the UN.
The end is happening exactly the way the Bible said it would...

Last edited:

The day we understand that every single democrat is an absolute domestic enemy, determined to bring down this country and acquire absolute power, will the day you understand what I am saying.

They entire party is guilty of high treason. Along with the press, soros, on and on. Fully deserving of the firing squad.

Sure hope it happens soon.
You mean you don't plan on taking part, Chancy?

Well, the liberals did start the war by shooting Republican Congressmen who were practicing for a baseball game. The liberals continued the war when one of their own decided to shoot up young kids at a country western event. Many of US who have been worried about the violence of the left, have been demonized as the violent ones, yet not once has any of US shot up them(yet) with hatred towards them. Yet they keep on pushing.....The straw is close to breaking the camels back. Any car with these bumper stickers just might get mistaken as ISIS sympathizers.

2315067496_8962b69723_z.jpg
Hillary-Logo-Im-With-Stupid.jpg
Ever hear of Timothy McVeigh?

I am SHOCKED that it's taken so long for one of the Leftist Muppets to respond with but but but what about Timothy McVeigh?

Of course to now preempt the next part of the Leftist Muppets Mantra:

WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES?

This:
:rolleyes-41:

America's where Poland was in the 1790's.

A multicultural tolerant region which ended up getting Partitioned by multiple parties as "enemies"

Ultimately the fifth columns in the U.S.A, will divide America from within, while the outsiders are being isolated by idiot Neocons like Bolton who have driven the EU, Russia, and China further against the U.S.A.

The U.S.A will probably not exist in 10 years, I give it a 95% probability.

Wow. Drama much?

Congratulation, you are now fully owned by the Repubs and as a partisan sheep you are not better than the Dems you are ranting and raving about.
Now? Always has been. But this is amusing....I want to hear more from all these tough guys....:71:

The day we understand that every single democrat is an absolute domestic enemy, determined to bring down this country and acquire absolute power, will the day you understand what I am saying.

They entire party is guilty of high treason. Along with the press, soros, on and on. Fully deserving of the firing squad.

Well, get to it, then.

Well put yourself in Trump's position. You are surrounded on all sides with the media against you and most of Congress, if not all. We already saw what the FBI was all about, so who helps him arrest all these people?

If he tried, he would be branded a fascist who is taking over the government like Hitler, so the best he can do is declassify the documents that show the attempted coup and corruption and cross his fingers that Americans are smart enough and open minded enough to grasp it and vote them out.

He has to declassify to show the corruption. Otherwise, it would look like a coup. However, to root out the corruption and other horrid crimes that are occurring, we may see some amazing things.
Hey...good point. How's that declassification coming along?

Sure hope it happens soon.
You mean you don't plan on taking part, Chancy?

Not at all, I'd love to join.

Congratulation, you are now fully owned by the Repubs and as a partisan sheep you are not better than the Dems you are ranting and raving about.

THIS....Leftists are bad not Democrats. Alt Right is bad not Republicans.

Logic is lost on Leftists and Alt Right. It was on full display yday

That's pretty much showing us the fascist aspect of the Right. They want to force people. Thank you for the illustration.

Republicans, and Democrats are both Liberals, the only difference is Democrats aren't Zionist war mongering terrorists.

What is your position on Abortion?

I. Do you support Abortion ONLY in the cases of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger?

II. Do you support Abortion on Demand ie. Abortion being used as a means of contraception?

If yes to I. then how would you voting for the Democrats achieve this? Achieve the reducing of Abortions?

What is your position on Abortion?

I. Do you support Abortion ONLY in the cases of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger?

II. Do you support Abortion on Demand ie. Abortion being used as a means of contraception?

If yes to I. then how would you voting for the Democrats achieve this? Achieve the reducing of Abortions?

I actually am kind of a Fascist on Abortion too.

Against abortions for White Catholics, for Abortions for the "Enemy"

The war is already lost. They have invaded our education system and hijacked our children. From the first day the children walk through school doors to the day they walk out of our universities, they are being brain washed. When enough of them are old enough to vote, they will run to turn us over to the UN.
It is happening exactly the way the Bible said it would...
No one has ever forced you to put your children in public school.
No one has ever prevented Right wingers from becoming teachers, administrators, or school board members.

All you want to do is leech off the system and whine about it.

Forum List

Back