When does this become an actual true fight?

That is what this is gonna take. We get that, right? I am just wondering when this will happen. We should fully understand these miserable parasites are not going to all of sudden change. They are more determined than ever.

The day we understand that every single democrat is an absolute domestic enemy, determined to bring down this country and acquire absolute power, will be the day you understand what I am saying.

The entire party is guilty of high treason. Along with the press, soros, on and on. Fully deserving of the firing squad.

How many of you get this?
When ICE has removed every last illegal from our soil and these pos Liberals have to start mowing lawns and doing dishes.

ALL Leftists should be FORCED to clean toilets and ALSO be FORCED to drink the toilet water :smoke:

I'm not a Leftist, but I'm definitely thinking of voting Democrat, just to stop the menace Neocons like Bolton on a short-leash.

Why? It's simple Republicans do nothing as the solution to all problems, but except when it comes to Zionism, then they go into feral Chimp out mode for Israel, even to the point of inititating a potential WW3 scenario.

Truth be told, there's still sh(t loads of Mexican Illegals, Muslim refugees, Jewish media / Hollywood Liberals, and Black thugs all across the U.S.A.

Don't get me started on how Republicans totally have caved in by appeasing the Abortionists for the past 60, or so years on Roe vs Wade.

And voting for the Democrats would solve things how? EG. Abortion, how would voting for the Democrats help with reducing Abortion on Demand, Abortion used as a means of contraception?
The left is for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment States.

That is what this is gonna take. We get that, right? I am just wondering when this will happen. We should fully understand these miserable parasites are not going to all of sudden change. They are more determined than ever.

The day we understand that every single democrat is an absolute domestic enemy, determined to bring down this country and acquire absolute power, will be the day you understand what I am saying.

The entire party is guilty of high treason. Along with the press, soros, on and on. Fully deserving of the firing squad.

When ICE has removed every last illegal from our soil and these pos Liberals have to start mowing lawns and doing dishes.

ALL Leftists should be FORCED to clean toilets and ALSO be FORCED to drink the toilet water :smoke:
That's pretty much showing us the fascist aspect of the Right. They want to force people. Thank you for the illustration.

And Leftists DON'T want to FORCE? Of course Leftists want to FORCE.

I'm not a Leftist, but I'm definitely thinking of voting Democrat, just to stop the menace Neocons like Bolton on a short-leash.

Why? It's simple Republicans do nothing as the solution to all problems, but except when it comes to Zionism, then they go into feral Chimp out mode for Israel, even to the point of inititating a potential WW3 scenario.

Truth be told, there's still sh(t loads of Mexican Illegals, Muslim refugees, Jewish media / Hollywood Liberals, and Black thugs all across the U.S.A.

Don't get me started on how Republicans totally have caved in by appeasing the Abortionists for the past 60, or so years on Roe vs Wade.

And voting for the Democrats would solve things how? EG. Abortion, how would voting for the Democrats help with reducing Abortion on Demand, Abortion used as a means of contraception?

Republicans, and Democrats are both Liberals, the only difference is Democrats aren't Zionist war mongering terrorists.

What is your position on Abortion?

I. Do you support Abortion ONLY in the cases of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger?

II. Do you support Abortion on Demand ie. Abortion being used as a means of contraception?

If yes to I. then how would you voting for the Democrats achieve this? Achieve the reducing of Abortions?

I actually am kind of a Fascist on Abortion too.

Against abortions for White Catholics, for Abortions for the "Enemy"
Prevention would eliminate any need to abort a fellow human being; even just an Ounce of it. The right wing doesn't like it, and complain about the cost of a pound of cure as well.

The left is for a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment States.

You could not have fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, it would bankrupt small and medium sized businesses they could NOT afford to remain in business if they had to pay their employees something like fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.

That's pretty much showing us the fascist aspect of the Right. They want to force people. Thank you for the illustration.

And Leftists DON'T want to FORCE? Of course Leftists want to FORCE.
we subscribe to Capitalism and voluntary social transactions that result in mutually beneficial Trade, for just that reason.

You could not have fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, it would bankrupt small and medium sized businesses they could NOT afford to remain in business if they had to pay their employees something like fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage.
dear, structural unemployment happens, not only to Labor.

we need to lose, low wage jobs that don't clear the cost of social services in our First World economy. We can never compete with the less developed world with Labor.

Minimum wage should only be forced for Corporations, as for small businesses, it's not their faults, or the faults of workers of small businesses that they get paid scab wages, therefor the government should in fact prop up their wealth, especially considering it turns lower class workers into consumers, who spend back into the economy.

Republicans, and Democrats are both Liberals, the only difference is Democrats aren't Zionist war mongering terrorists.

I. Do you support Abortion ONLY in the cases of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger?

II. Do you support Abortion on Demand ie. Abortion being used as a means of contraception?

If yes to I. then how would you voting for the Democrats achieve this? Achieve the reducing of Abortions?

So voting for the Democrats would defeat the purpose then. Also Democrats are for putting you on the road to Gun Confiscation, so if you are Pro-Gun Rights then voting Democrat would make absolutely no sense at all.

So voting for the Democrats would defeat the purpose then. Also Democrats are for putting you on the road to Gun Confiscation, so if you are Pro-Gun Rights then voting Democrat would make absolutely no sense at all.

The two biggest problems as we speak are esculating tensions by Neocon Bolton, and multiculturalism diversity by both Republicans, and Democrats.

Ultimately the Neocons are the worst crap, they're basically Liberal, Zionist, Terrorists for death, and destruction for Israel.

While, I'm for gun rights, ultimately the 2 factors I listed are more important.

Besides, I'm actually pro-National healthcare.

I'm more of a Euro-Nationalist, typical of Poland, or Hungary, not America.

I only drift away from Poland on guns, everything else I support from Law, and Justice (PiS)

P.S
I must get ready for work, as we speak.

The day we understand that every single democrat is an absolute domestic enemy, determined to bring down this country and acquire absolute power, will the day you understand what I am saying.

They entire party is guilty of high treason. Along with the press, soros, on and on. Fully deserving of the firing squad.

Well, get to it, then.
Lefties see more volatile and angry, Righties seem more trained and obedient.

Just my observation, of course.

The day we understand that every single democrat is an absolute domestic enemy, determined to bring down this country and acquire absolute power, will the day you understand what I am saying.

They entire party is guilty of high treason. Along with the press, soros, on and on. Fully deserving of the firing squad.

Well, get to it, then.
Lefties see more volatile and angry, Righties seem more trained and obedient.

Just my observation, of course.
"...more..."

Wingers, always subject to binary thinking and selective perception.

Last edited:
The war is already lost. They have invaded our education system and hijacked our children. From the first day the children walk through school doors to the day they walk out of our universities, they are being brain washed. When enough of them are old enough to vote, they will run to turn us over to the UN.
It is happening exactly the way the Bible said it would...
No one has ever forced you to put your children in public school.
No one has ever prevented Right wingers from becoming teachers, administrators, or school board members.

All you want to do is leech off the system and whine about it.

The system is leeching off of us, not the other way around.
No one forced me to do anything and singularity is beside the point. Public school means public. The public send their children to public schools. You will find the majority of the children in this country in public schools. And yes, conservatives are being forced to adhere to the liberal construct or leave. It was here I just read about a teacher being fired for refusing to give all students a 50% + approval rating even if they don't deserve it.
Our schools have become liberal breeding grounds. Our children have become idiots. They will vote the way their minds have been bent. They are our destruction.

Last edited:

Minimum wage should only be forced for Corporations, as for small businesses, it's not their faults, or the faults of workers of small businesses that they get paid scab wages, therefor the government should in fact prop up their wealth, especially considering it turns lower class workers into consumers, who spend back into the economy.
We have State boards of equalization to help Capitalists, get equalized.

You are a fucking liar and a flaming liberal. You know what they call people like you?

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

Wait...wut?

But I thought Trump was an anti-Semite.

The media says he was so it must be true.
To the left, anti semites are pro Israel. No joke

Wait...wut?

But I thought Trump was an anti-Semite.

The media says he was so it must be true.
To the left, anti semites are pro Israel. No joke
I believe the right wing needs to pay wartime tax rates for their wartime economy.

Apparently 7 didn’t.

I love these odd threads where retards fantasize about killing their fellow citizens. I always wonder what these spineless pussies are waiting for? Shit or get off the pot.

Right after true Americans takes a diarrhea of the shits.

Forum List

Back