When does this become an actual true fight?

That is what this is gonna take. We get that, right? I am just wondering when this will happen. We should fully understand these miserable parasites are not going to all of sudden change. They are more determined than ever.

The day we understand that every single democrat is an absolute domestic enemy, determined to bring down this country and acquire absolute power, will be the day you understand what I am saying.

The entire party is guilty of high treason. Along with the press, soros, on and on. Fully deserving of the firing squad.

How many of you get this?
Well, the liberals did start the war by shooting Republican Congressmen who were practicing for a baseball game. The liberals continued the war when one of their own decided to shoot up young kids at a country western event. Many of US who have been worried about the violence of the left, have been demonized as the violent ones, yet not once has any of US shot up them(yet) with hatred towards them. Yet they keep on pushing.....The straw is close to breaking the camels back. Any car with these bumper stickers just might get mistaken as ISIS sympathizers.

2315067496_8962b69723_z.jpg
Hillary-Logo-Im-With-Stupid.jpg
Ever hear of Timothy McVeigh?

I am SHOCKED that it's taken so long for one of the Leftist Muppets to respond with but but but what about Timothy McVeigh?

Of course to now preempt the next part of the Leftist Muppets Mantra:

WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES?

This:
:rolleyes-41:
Oh. I'm sorry. I had no idea that fast tracking history was part of the right's strategy to rewrite history.

There was a ham handed stab at linking Las Vegas to politics. I cited actual politically motivated violence but because it was 20 years ago, I'm a muppet.

That is what this is gonna take. We get that, right? I am just wondering when this will happen. We should fully understand these miserable parasites are not going to all of sudden change. They are more determined than ever.

The day we understand that every single democrat is an absolute domestic enemy, determined to bring down this country and acquire absolute power, will be the day you understand what I am saying.

The entire party is guilty of high treason. Along with the press, soros, on and on. Fully deserving of the firing squad.

When ICE has removed every last illegal from our soil and these pos Liberals have to start mowing lawns and doing dishes.

ALL Leftists should be FORCED to clean toilets and ALSO be FORCED to drink the toilet water :smoke:

After the toilet has received an Upper Decker.
upperdecker-toilet-wrecker-copy.jpg

When ICE has removed every last illegal from our soil and these pos Liberals have to start mowing lawns and doing dishes.

ALL Leftists should be FORCED to clean toilets and ALSO be FORCED to drink the toilet water :smoke:
That's pretty much showing us the fascist aspect of the Right. They want to force people. Thank you for the illustration.

And Leftists DON'T want to FORCE? Of course Leftists want to FORCE.
Oh that's right...we FORCE women to have abortions......forgot about that one. :rolleyes:

That's pretty much showing us the fascist aspect of the Right. They want to force people. Thank you for the illustration.

Oh that's right...we FORCE women to have abortions......forgot about that one. :rolleyes:

Leftists FORCE Facebook and Twitter to remove ANYONE who does not adhere to the Leftist Fascist Political Correctness.

Leftists FORCE Facebook and Twitter to remove ANYONE who does not adhere to the Leftist Fascist Political Correctness.

Oh quit with the dramatic bull shit. Pretty much my whole family are die hard Trumpers, hell my mother thinks that Obama was the anti-Christ and they are all on FB and have never had a single post removed.

The war is already lost. They have invaded our education system and hijacked our children. From the first day the children walk through school doors to the day they walk out of our universities, they are being brain washed. When enough of them are old enough to vote, they will run to turn us over to the UN.
It is happening exactly the way the Bible said it would...
No one has ever forced you to put your children in public school.
No one has ever prevented Right wingers from becoming teachers, administrators, or school board members.

All you want to do is leech off the system and whine about it.

The system is leeching off of us, not the other way around.
No one forced me to do anything and singularity is beside the point. Public school means public. The public send their children to public schools. You will find the majority of the children in this country in public schools. And yes, conservatives are being forced to adhere to the liberal construct or leave. It was here I just read about a teacher being fired for refusing to give all students a 50% + approval rating even if they don't deserve it.
Our schools have become liberal breeding grounds. Our children have become idiots. They will vote the way their minds have been bent. They are our destruction.
Who is forcing you to put your kids in public school? And you can thank a red state with no unions and no tenure for the ridiculous firing of a teacher (the ones you complain are liberal) who has the NERVE to give zeros for no work handed in.

Facebook and Twitter are private businesses that do what they want. Sounds to me that you are the one wanting to do the FORCING here. Quelle surprise at the Irony of it all.

Oh quit with the dramatic bull shit. Pretty much my whole family are die hard Trumpers, hell my mother thinks that Obama was the anti-Christ and they are all on FB and have never had a single post removed.
Of course she was lying....but then, maybe some liberal FORCED her to lie.

Conservatives are being removed from Facebook and Twitter after organised Leftist Bedwetters flag comments, this is been happening for some time of course you being a Leftist would insist NONE of this is happening.

Of course she was lying....but then, maybe some liberal FORCED her to lie.

STFU (((Bode))) and go and sniff (((Soros))) festering buttocks, which is all you are good for you could take (((Golfing Gator))) with you.

Conservatives are being removed from Facebook and Twitter after organised Leftist Bedwetters flag comments, this is been happening for some time of course you being a Leftist would insist NONE of this is happening.

Oh bull fucking shit. It is not happening and you are far to the left of me so you are wrong on both counts.

Fucking drama queens

Oh bull fucking shit. It is not happening and you are far to the left of me so you are wrong on both counts.

Fucking drama queens

"and you are far to the left of me so"

I am one of the most Right-Wing members of this forum, also myself and EVERYONE else on the Right of this forum have NEVER seen you post ANYTHING that is EVEN 10% Conservative nevermind Right-Wing, so go and occupy yourself with your Play Doh and fuck off already Leftist Troll Boi.

Fucking drama queens

I am one of the most Right-Wing members of this forum, also myself and EVERYONE else on the Right of this forum have NEVER seen you post ANYTHING that is EVEN 10% Conservative nevermind Right-Wing, so go and occupy yourself with your Play Doh and fuck off already Leftist Troll Boi.

He's a left loon, it amazes me we conservatives keep telling him that and he keeps on squawking he's on the right

A conservative recognizes a conservative and a left loon

Fucking drama queens

He's a left loon, it amazes me we conservatives keep telling him that and he keeps on squawking he's on the right

"He's a left loon, it amazes me we conservatives keep telling him that and he keeps on squawking he's on the right"

Well not only that he keeps INSISTING that WE are ALL to the Far Left of HIM, what a total maniac :uhoh3:

"A conservative recognizes a conservative and a left loon"

Yes and yes, also another Troll Boi for me to now totally ignore.

Fucking drama queens

you are a Trump ass licker, that alone means you are not a Conservative

Fucking drama queens

LOL That's funny...she's so far right of you she's in Europe....oh wait

Fucking drama queens

Yes and yes, also another Troll Boi for me to now totally ignore.

I had to use show ignored to see who you were talking to. He hit mine weeks ago

Fucking drama queens

Yeah yeah, you Trump sheep keep saying that because I will not kiss Trump's ass like you people do.

yet not a single one of you has ever presented a left leaning position that I hold. you are all full of shit, mostly from having your head so far up Trump's ass

Fucking drama queens

Yeah yeah, you Trump sheep keep saying that because I will not kiss Trump's ass like you people do.

yet not a single one of you has ever presented a left leaning position that I hold. you are all full of shit, mostly from having your head so far up Trump's ass

You fail again, I voted Trump for two reasons, SCOTUS and this political correctness BS, the economy is an added bonus.

Go ahead and play pretend rightist, we know better

Can we hold off all the killings until after the holidays? January is such a dull month anyway.

Forum List

Back