When fat people demand poor people give up sugar, its a no brainer!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Paul LePage Threatens To Drop Food Stamps Because Of His Soda Freakout

Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) doesn’t want food stamp beneficiaries to buy soda or sweets with their benefits.
Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) wants to wash his hands of the federal food stamp program because beneficiaries eat so much filthy junk food.

LePage told the Obama administration that he’d end the state’s administration of food stamps if the U.S. Department of Agriculture won’t let him decide which foods Mainers can buy with their benefits.

“It’s time for the federal government to wake up and smell the energy
To all the poor people in the country....when you sit on your ass and not VOTE....this is the kind of shit you get to run your state. A rich fat white man worried about you and how many fat rolls you have on your body!!

2016 VOTE!!!!

Do you feel the same way about the sugary drink tax, which would adversely affect the poor, Democrats just passed in Philadelphia?
Taz, correct me if I'm wrong, but why is it the only time white folk or people in this country in general only gives a fuck about poor blacks is during election times and raising shit on soda times? Contrary to popular beliefs, watermelon, fried chicken and sugary soda's are not exclusive to poor people, because if it were, they'd be out of business yesterday!!

Hell, what's wrong with people eating healthy meals????

As a matter of fact, we can let Obungle's transgender "wife" pick the menu, just like she does for those poor school kids!!!
Obama lunch.jpg

Last edited:

As a matter of fact, we can let Obungle's transgender "wife" pick the menu, just like she does for those poor school kids!!!
First off, anything that's labled healthy in this capitalistic money grabbing country is overly priced to began with, thats the problem....healthy anything in this country is more expensive than junk shit, thus the financing of that industry by poor people. Its much cheaper to buy processed foods, loaded with sugar and sodium, than to buy fresh foods...a fuckin tomatoe cost 1.19, one damned tomatoe.....So if you want answers, ass ho, contact Wall Street and ask your questions!!

Yes, and what is her favorite food? Pizza.

Do as we say not as we do.

Meh!

Do you feel the same way about the sugary drink tax, which would adversely affect the poor, Democrats just passed in Philadelphia?
Taz, correct me if I'm wrong, but why is it the only time white folk or people in this country in general only gives a fuck about poor blacks is during election times and raising shit on soda times? Contrary to popular beliefs, watermelon, fried chicken and sugary soda's are not exclusive to poor people, because if it were, they'd be out of business yesterday!!
Chicken and watermelon have nutritional value. Soda does not.

Meh!
The debate is about a fat white gov. in Maine and always, because you nuts can't help yourselves, this thread morphs into an OBama hating thread.....if anything is certain, you nuts are obsessed with blacks!!...and its starting to get spooky...especially coming from white women....surely your taste buds haven't changed that quickly or have they?

First off, anything that's labled healthy in this capitalistic money grabbing country is overly priced to began with, thats the problem....healthy anything in this country is more expensive than junk shit, thus the financing of that industry by poor people. Its much cheaper to buy processed foods, loaded with sugar and sodium, than to buy fresh foods...a fuckin tomatoe cost 1.19, one damned tomatoe.....So if you want answers, ass ho, contact Wall Street and ask your questions!!
Have you ever tried to grow a tomatoe? Didn't you learn anything from Michelle?

Chicken and watermelon have nutritional value. Soda does not.

One more time, if its not unemployment, its our nutritional preference....
I'm just curious, when did the love and concern began and how can we turn it off!! Because I can assure you, obesity is not exclusive to poor people, just ask Chris Crispy of Jersey!!

Meh!
The debate is about a fat white gov. in Maine and always, because you nuts can't help yourselves, this thread morphs into an OBama hating thread.....if anything is certain, you nuts are obsessed with blacks!!...and its starting to get spooky...especially coming from white women....surely your taste buds haven't changed that quickly or have they?
Well really now, that's just like when terrorism from Muslims is the topic we automatically go to the shed, grab our shovels and dig up Tim McVeeigh.

First off, you diaper wearing lice ball, I can afford to buy anything my little heart and soul desire, I work for a fuckin living, secondly, pay attention to the topic and stop wondering off like some deranged senior in a nursing home.

First off, you diaper wearing lice ball, I can afford to buy anything my little heart and soul desire, I work for a fuckin living, secondly, pay attention to the topic and stop wondering off like some deranged senior in a nursing home.
Oh! NOW you don't want to talk about Tim McVeigh?

Meh!
Well really now, that's just like when terrorism from Muslims is the topic we automatically go to the shed, grab our shovels and dig up Tim McVeeigh.
Uh, note to white shit for brains, Tim was a fuckin terrorist you idiot. Now, how does a gov. wanting to cut food stamps cause poor people buy junk shit, morph into Michelle growing tomatoes?

Oh! NOW you don't want to talk about Tim McVeigh?
Are you retarded? I'm just asking!!

Paul LePage Threatens To Drop Food Stamps Because Of His Soda Freakout

Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) doesn’t want food stamp beneficiaries to buy soda or sweets with their benefits.
Maine Gov. Paul LePage (R) wants to wash his hands of the federal food stamp program because beneficiaries eat so much filthy junk food.

LePage told the Obama administration that he’d end the state’s administration of food stamps if the U.S. Department of Agriculture won’t let him decide which foods Mainers can buy with their benefits.

“It’s time for the federal government to wake up and smell the energy
To all the poor people in the country....when you sit on your ass and not VOTE....this is the kind of shit you get to run your state. A rich fat white man worried about you and how many fat rolls you have on your body!!

2016 VOTE!!!!

I agree with the Governor on this one... You shouldn't be buying junk food with your EBT card... The problem is the fact that healthy food is expensive as hell and it is cheaper to buy junk food and soda...

5 Surprising Things You Can Buy With Food Stamps | TIME.com

Meh!
Uh, note to white shit for brains, Tim was a fuckin terrorist you idiot. Now, how does a gov. wanting to cut food stamps cause poor people buy junk shit, morph into Michelle growing tomatoes?
I don't know. Was Tim a Muslim? I know he was white and skinny.

Meh!
I don't know. Was Tim a Muslim? I know he was white and skinny.
A terrorist is a terrorist you brain dead mop head!!

Forum List

Back