When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

Are you surprised his approvals are higher since he was stopped, by Congress, from doing more damage?
He was so popular, he couldn't help Hillary, or most he campaigned with, to win.

So, to "summarize" ....Obama's HIGH approval ratings are because congress stops his behavior...BUT, when Obama's low approval ratings occur, its because congress has "encouraged" his behavior????

(You do know you're an asshole, don't you...Surely your family must tell you that a lot.)

Last edited:
No Obama didn't want to close Gitmo. Money was never a determent to Obama doing what he wanted.

I'm sure you mean right wingers in congress were NEVER deterred by the huge expenditures of GITMO.

How much does each detainee cost at GITMO, versus if that detainee was held at a maximum security federal prison?

Want congress to save a few bucks........Write your right wing congress person.

your picture makes me wonder how Trump ever got enough EV to beat Hillary, nat.

Looks like she won far more states then he did.

You may need a grown up to help you understand....Don't be shy, ask for help.....

Obama dropped the population from 280 to around 80. Best he could do with congressional obstruction

Trump wants to open a new torture cell

At the very least, Bush was trying to hide the right wingers' psychosis and thirst for torture.....Trump flaunts it....

your picture makes me wonder how Trump ever got enough EV to beat Hillary, nat.

Looks like she won far more states then he did.

You may need a grown up to help you understand....Don't be shy, ask for help.....

I understand.

It's a deflection from what actually decided the election, the electoral college.

and again, if the map were correct, there is no way Trump would have the electoral votes he had.

Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

The facts are clear regardless of R-Wers insanity and delusions.

RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.

You're a little self-mislead and confused.
People, myself included make the claim that Trump is acting on behalf of the higher grade citizens, you know, the type who made America great, not the type who fucked it all up. He's not playing fiddle to the whackos, immigrants and bottom feeders like you're used to nor will he allow the tail to wag the dog.
With regard to the approval ratings; unfortunately the scale has tipped in this country and no one would argue that we have more un-American, illegitimate, indecent humans on this soil than ever before and just as a criminals hate law and order the illegitimate un-American's hate leadership that will expect better from citizens.
Not sure where you'd categorize but no illegal, no whack-job, no criminal and no bottom feeding filth should be supportive of the Trump administration and or its actions. If I were a piece of shit I'd hate him as well.

Trump is in the toilet and about to fall further into that abyss where all turd eventually go with a good flush!

"US President Donald Trump received the lowest approval rating — and highest disapproval rating — for a new president in recent history, according to a survey released Friday."
~~ Trump just received the lowest approval rating in recent history for a new president ~~

slack-imgscom.jpeg

Please see post #116 for total enlightenment. I charge nothing for the lesson. You're welcome!
So you're a self proclaimed elitist, have risen far above "the others" and now sit beside your fellows with Trump beside the pool gazing at your fair and wonderful appearance! Yeah, I get it! You're another narcissist just as your role model, Thrump!

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! What a pathetic, small minded little prig!

Well, I'm a prideful American, I speak English, I believe I'm a man because I have a penis, I believe my penis belongs in vaginas, I'm educated, parenting is my most paramount responsibility, I don't give life to children I can't afford or don't have time for, I pull my own weight and don't steal from hard working Americans. I have a functioning moral compass.
Elitist...I don't know? I guess I'm a real piece of shit in the eye of todays un-American Liberal. I'm convinced they'd much prefer me to be a 180-degree opposite.
To paraphrase Forest; Elitist is as elitist does. Your the one who placed yourself above the vast majority of everyday Americans with multiple degrading and unwarranted disparagements. Live with your own characterizations which define YOU, you elitist mother fucker!

Are you surprised his approvals are higher since he was stopped, by Congress, from doing more damage?
He was so popular, he couldn't help Hillary, or most he campaigned with, to win.

So, to "summarize" ....Obama's HIGH approval ratings are because congress stops his behavior...BUT,when Obama's low approval ratings occur, its because congress has "encouraged" his behavior????

(You do know you're an asshole, don't you...Surely your family must tell you that a lot.)

Obama's HIGH approval ratings are because congress stops his behavior

The people didn't like his actions, 63 lost Dem seats in the House in 2010 were the proof.
They were elected to stop his behavior. It worked.
When he just gives speeches, he does much less damage.

Obama's low approval ratings occur, its because congress has "encouraged" his behavior????

I could attempt to explain the difference between a Dem Congress passing his laws and a Republican Congress stopping his laws, but you're rather dim, I suspect it would be wasted effort.

Approval rating are done by pollsters. The same pollsters that said Crooked Hillary was going to win by an EC landslide. They call up a few people, mostly in Moon Bat areas, and then extrapolate that biased sampling to the rest of the country.

Those JARs have no real credibility especially when they say Trump has low approval after winning the Presidency and the Kenyan Catastrophe has a positive approval after being the worst President this country ever had. A President that increased poverty, decreased family income, astronomically decreased the national debt, had dismal economic growth and a weak failed foreign policy. The American people showed a major league disapproval of the Obama asshole when he endorsed Crooked Hillary for President and she didn't win. If the jackass had such a high JAR and Trump's was so low then Crooked Hillary would be the President now.

The Democrats are in bad shape now and all their denial isn't going to change that at all.

It is actually good that they are such dumbasses living in Denialville and not having a clue. That make the victories by the Right so much more pleasurable.

The people didn't like his actions, 63 lost Dem seats in the House in 2010 were the proof.
When he just gives speeches, he does much less damage

Just curious then, HOW did Obama get reelected in 2012 after the "people" were so damn pissed at him ????

You might want to run some descent candidates too.

True.......and the term is "decent" not "descent".....

Keep at in Nattie......

So far you don't have them.....

Lizzy Warren will go down in flames....

And right now, the democrats at the state level are to busy fighting with each other to do anything collectively capable of beating the GOP.

What's funny is that the GOP is a mess....have been for years. How do you think Trump got through ?

And they still kicked your asses.......

13648ceb-fe89-4e97-870d-941336cad383_zpswoxmtq8n.jpg

Imagine how bad it would be if the GOP knew what it was doing !!!!

PICK ME!
I'll judge. Why not keep GITMO, protect the coal miners' jobs and cut the wetbacks out....TA-DA!

well, because I don't like to pick on morons.......it's not nice.

Now, how much does GITMO cost to stay open, versus one of our maximum security prisons?

how can coal miners get their jobs back, when natural gas is so damn much cheaper.

....the "wetback" part I'll leave for your next meeting of the KKK.

You don't like to pick on morons ?

Is that why you avoid mentioning the failed leadership of the democrats....?

Just curious then, HOW did Obama get reelected in 2012 after the "people" were so damn pissed at him ????

Funny how some just don't get that we live in a representative democracy.

Popular vote in the PE means crap.

Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

The facts are clear regardless of R-Wers insanity and delusions.

RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.

People, myself included make the claim that Trump is acting on behalf of the higher grade citizens, you know, the type who made America great, not the type who fucked it all up. He's not playing fiddle to the whackos, immigrants and bottom feeders like you're used to nor will he allow the tail to wag the dog.
With regard to the approval ratings; unfortunately the scale has tipped in this country and no one would argue that we have more un-American, illegitimate, indecent humans on this soil than ever before and just as a criminals hate law and order the illegitimate un-American's hate leadership that will expect better from citizens.
Not sure where you'd categorize but no illegal, no whack-job, no criminal and no bottom feeding filth should be supportive of the Trump administration and or its actions. If I were a piece of shit I'd hate him as well.

Trump is in the toilet and about to fall further into that abyss where all turd eventually go with a good flush!

"US President Donald Trump received the lowest approval rating — and highest disapproval rating — for a new president in recent history, according to a survey released Friday."
~~ Trump just received the lowest approval rating in recent history for a new president ~~

slack-imgscom.jpeg

Please see post #116 for total enlightenment. I charge nothing for the lesson. You're welcome!
So you're a self proclaimed elitist, have risen far above "the others" and now sit beside your fellows with Trump beside the pool gazing at your fair and wonderful appearance! Yeah, I get it! You're another narcissist just as your role model, Thrump!

Well, I'm a prideful American, I speak English, I believe I'm a man because I have a penis, I believe my penis belongs in vaginas, I'm educated, parenting is my most paramount responsibility, I don't give life to children I can't afford or don't have time for, I pull my own weight and don't steal from hard working Americans. I have a functioning moral compass.
Elitist...I don't know? I guess I'm a real piece of shit in the eye of todays un-American Liberal. I'm convinced they'd much prefer me to be a 180-degree opposite.
To paraphrase Forest; Elitist is as elitist does. Your the one who placed yourself above the vast majority of everyday Americans with multiple degrading and unwarranted disparagements. Live with your own characterizations which define YOU, you elitist mother fucker!

Whoa, whoa...easy now buddy! Don't break the cardinal rule and get all intolerant on me now.
Look, you sackless little bitches need to stop being so afraid to demand better of humans...your ignorant anything goes, we'll take them as they are bullshit doesn't work long term...it's retarded short-sightedness that you whack-jobs are known for. You can't look past your nose to save your life. There is nothing wrong with having a baseline expectation of humans that goes beyond breathing oxygen. Pull your head from you ass and seek true clarity, stop with the not so noble bullshit and you might be able to wrap your tiny little peanut brain around it all.

How many campaign promises did Obama keep?

Dumb question to respond to after Obama's 8 years in office......Probably the biggest promise that Obama could NOT keep is the closing of GITMO.......but then, of course, those "sweethearts" in congress just sat on their fat asses worrying about their reelection and decided to do NOTHING to help the country for more than FIVE long years......

Check out all thos great bills that congress passed from 2011. to 2016.....
They didn't have the opportunity. Everything was done by EO.

Obama never intended to close Gitmo, he just told the nutters what they wanted to hear to get votes and the nutters drank it up.
Obama dropped the population from 280 to around 80. Best he could do with congressional obstruction

Trump wants to open a new torture cell

Nah, he had veto proof majority and left it open.

No Obama didn't want to close Gitmo. Money was never a determent to Obama doing what he wanted.

I'm sure you mean right wingers in congress were NEVER deterred by the huge expenditures of GITMO.

How much does each detainee cost at GITMO, versus if that detainee was held at a maximum security federal prison?

Want congress to save a few bucks........Write your right wing congress person.

Obama didn't want to close Gitmo otherwise he would have closed it. He didn't, with a veto proof Congress.

I guess Romney wasn't a very good candidate.

So just how many House, Senate, Governorships and state legislature seats have the Dems lost since Obama was elected? You guys really got wiped out under his leadership.....

slack-imgscom.jpeg

Whoa, whoa...easy now buddy! Don't break the cardinal rule and get all intolerant on me now.
Look, you sackless little bitches need to stop being so afraid to demand better of humans...your ignorant anything goes, we'll take them as they are bullshit doesn't work long term...it's retarded short-sightedness that you whack-jobs are known for. You can't look past your nose to save your life. There is nothing wrong with having a baseline expectation of humans that goes beyond breathing oxygen. Pull your head from you ass and seek true clarity, stop with the not so noble bullshit and you might be able to wrap your tiny little peanut brain around it all.

Yeah, yeah...I kind of figured that's all you'd have after my last post.
I hate when I make people feel too stupid…Sorry for that...hahaha

Forum List

Back