When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

When pollers stop intentionally oversampling Democrats.

How "true"......Pollsters, media and the 3 million ADDITIONAL voters who voted for Hillary are ALL against you.....Best thing for you to do is keep hiding under your bed with a flashlight and your comic books....of course

(BTW, are pollers those naked ladies who dance at bars???)

I'd never deny that democrats and progressives are rather lazy when it comes to showing up to vote and actively determine the type of governance we should live under........but right wingers are fully delusional when they see themselves as representing the "will of the majority of Americans."'

I always like to point out the map by population versus the outdated electoral college.

View attachment 110616
I always like to point out the map by population versus the outdated electoral college.

Which one elects the president?
The only problem is Trumps and conservatives GOP congress haven't learn how the govern! Good luck the next 4 years.

RESIST TRUMP.

Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

The facts are clear regardless of R-Wers insanity and delusions.

RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.
RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.

Rasmussen:
Trump's Approval Rating Rises To 59 Percent

On Jan. 25, a new poll conducted by the conservative-leaning Rasmussen Reports found that 59 percent of respondents approved of President Donald Trump's job performance while 41 percent disapproved. The survey found passionate responses on both sides, with 44 percent of respondents saying they strongly approved of him while 31 percent strongly disapproved.

The survey results mark a bump for the president following his inauguration. A previous Rasmussen poll released on Jan. 18 found that 52 percent of respondents approved of Trump while 48 percent disapproved.

The RCP average has not yet been updated
with Rasmussen and Quinnipiac's latest findings.

The only one that matters to me is me...and I approve
And, seeing how his approval rating is 59%, I'm not alone

You are the weakest link... good bye
In a non election cycle...Rassmussen delivers the polls the rightwing needs
Lol.. during the election cycle, up to election day,
NO ONE'S POLLS REFLECTED
WHAT WAS DELIVERED TO THE LEFT!

You too are the weakest link... good bye!

Why bother? Think it's gonna slow him down?
It already is. His campaign promises are being compromised and much of his actions have been purely public relation stunts to please his base as he throws them under the bus.
How many campaign promises did Obama keep?
How many Filibusters and Sabotages did the GOP congress throw at Obama to prevent him from delivering????

How "true"......Pollsters, media and the 3 million ADDITIONAL voters who voted for Hillary are ALL against you.....Best thing for you to do is keep hiding under your bed with a flashlight and your comic books....of course

Yeah and that's why the polls had Hillary winning the Electoral in a landslide and how did that work out ? I love comics by the way got several hundred on my computer along with several hundred novels I've read. Mostly hard science fiction and independent comics. I could suggest some reading material if you like. I'm sure I've read a hundred or so from both mediums that you have never heard of.

I'd never deny that democrats and progressives are rather lazy when it comes to showing up to vote and actively determine the type of governance we should live under........but right wingers are fully delusional when they see themselves as representing the "will of the majority of Americans."'

View attachment 110616

Which one elects the president?
The only problem is Trumps and conservatives GOP congress haven't learn how the govern! Good luck the next 4 years.

RESIST TRUMP.

You're saying things haven't changed since Ike was in charge?

NEITHER side knows how to govern, they only know how to play gotcha games.

Boehner did it, Pelosi did it, McConnell did it, Reid did it, etc etc

None of them care about the country, only the party.

Oh, BTW, it's not just the GOP, it's also the 'Pass it so we know what's in it', Nuclear Option' DNC doing it.

Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

They probably poll five million Mexicans

It already is. His campaign promises are being compromised and much of his actions have been purely public relation stunts to please his base as he throws them under the bus.
How many Filibusters and Sabotages did the GOP congress throw at Obama to prevent him from delivering????

How many bills were left on the table when McConnell replaced Reid?

How many bills did Obama promise to veto if they made it to his desk?

17 promises he didn't keep, 11 he did, and 12 he compromised. I looked up Trump and he has already kept his promises or they are in the works. So your credibility doesn't mean shit. Move along now.

Notice that Obama chose to compromise with congress.......

How many of Trump's promises were compromises with congress???
Lol, yeah Obama compromised after telling them to get in the back seat. You're funny.
Meh, google "President Obama attempts to compromise with the GOP Congress"
Obama's Meeting with Republicans-Key and Peele - Video Clip | Comedy Central

8c45d323d3641076df085c287502b0cf.jpg

cute poster, and I see it's from occupydemocrats.

But Reid tabled whole buncha stuff til he was replaced 2014...

Of course, you, and your partisan site, forget that.

Yeah and that's why the polls had Hillary winning the Electoral in a landslide and how did that work out ? I love comics by the way got several hundred on my computer along with several hundred novels I've read. Mostly hard science fiction and independent comics. I could suggest some reading material if you like. I'm sure I've read a hundred or so from both mediums that you have never heard of.
You send those women over to fight ISIS........ISIS is going to have fun "Laying Pipe!" as 12 inches of YOGI!!!!

cute poster, and I see it's from occupydemocrats.

But Reid tabled whole buncha stuff til he was replaced 2014...

Of course, you, and your partisan site, forget that.
Hey, can you provide a link or source that proves the GOP congress tried to compromise with President Obama during 8 years they were out of power.

Immigration, ACA, keeping the government open, other topics.

Obama?

My way or the Highway.

Don't you be touching my ACA baby.

Reid blocked anything getting to Obama, and shut the government down to get his way.

Reid had no interest in compromising either.

Obama?

My way or the Highway.

Reid blocked anything getting to Obama, and shut the government down to get his way.

Provide Links to back up your lies!!!!!

Must be nice to live in a delusional world......I cited RCP which AVERAGES all the latest polls....and Rasmussen the right wing pollster has Trum at 52 (NOT 59),,,while the left leaning Monmouth has Trump at 35% (that about a third for all right wing morons who have a problem with simple percentiles).........

So, these polls were taken BEFORE the demonstrations against the Trumpster's ban on Muslims....so,what are the chances that you're vast knowledge of an "update" may actualy have the Trumpster LOWER??? LOL
Maybe you'd like to go back to RCP,
still don't have you're numbers straight.

Anyhoo, let's go back to
Monday, November 7

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT POLLS
POLLING 1,500 PEOPLE ON THE PHONE
DOESN'T REPRESENT OVER 60 MILLION PEOPLE

I'M NOT THE ONE LIVING IN A DELUSIONAL WORLD...
YOU ARE!!!!

Must be nice to live in a delusional world......I cited RCP which AVERAGES all the latest polls....and Rasmussen the right wing pollster has Trum at 52 (NOT 59),,,while the left leaning Monmouth has Trump at 35% (that about a third for all right wing morons who have a problem with simple percentiles).........

So, these polls were taken BEFORE the demonstrations against the Trumpster's ban on Muslims....so,what are the chances that you're vast knowledge of an "update" may actualy have the Trumpster LOWER??? LOL
Maybe you'd like to go back to RCP,
still don't have you're numbers straight.

Anyhoo, let's go back to
Monday, November 7
person-of-the-year-donald-trump-pussy-grabber-of-the-8842113.png

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT POLLS
POLLING 1,500 PEOPLE ON THE PHONE
DOESN'T REPRESENT OVER 60 MILLION PEOPLE

I'M NOT THE ONE LIVING IN A DELUSIONAL WORLD...
YOU ARE!!!!

Obama?

My way or the Highway.

Really?

How many Republicans participated in or voted for ACA?
Republicans not only shut down the Government but congratulated themselves for doing so

Rasmussen:
Trump's Approval Rating Rises To 59 Percent

On Jan. 25, a new poll conducted by the conservative-leaning Rasmussen Reports found that 59 percent of respondents approved of President Donald Trump's job performance while 41 percent disapproved. The survey found passionate responses on both sides, with 44 percent of respondents saying they strongly approved of him while 31 percent strongly disapproved.

The survey results mark a bump for the president following his inauguration. A previous Rasmussen poll released on Jan. 18 found that 52 percent of respondents approved of Trump while 48 percent disapproved.

with Rasmussen and Quinnipiac's latest findings.

The only one that matters to me is me...and I approve
And, seeing how his approval rating is 59%, I'm not alone

You are the weakest link... good bye

Yes they do....

And you have the data to prove it.....

right over......er.....well, you have the data.....right ?

Forum List

Back