When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

Obama dropped the population from 280 to around 80. Best he could do with congressional obstruction

Trump wants to open a new torture cell

At the very least, Bush was trying to hide the right wingers' psychosis and thirst for torture.....Trump flaunts it....

Hard to say who enjoys torture more.....Trump or Cheney

The people didn't like his actions, 63 lost Dem seats in the House in 2010 were the proof.
They were elected to stop his behavior. It worked.
When he just gives speeches, he does much less damage

Just curious then, HOW did Obama get reelected in 2012 after the "people" were so damn pissed at him ????

I guess Romney wasn't a very good candidate.

So just how many House, Senate, Governorships and state legislature seats have the Dems lost since Obama was elected? You guys really got wiped out under his leadership.....
Dems did well with Obama on the ballot

He did know how to kick Republican butt and actually won the popular vote

How many campaign promises did Obama keep?

Dumb question to respond to after Obama's 8 years in office......Probably the biggest promise that Obama could NOT keep is the closing of GITMO.......but then, of course, those "sweethearts" in congress just sat on their fat asses worrying about their reelection and decided to do NOTHING to help the country for more than FIVE long years......

Check out all thos great bills that congress passed from 2011. to 2016.....
They didn't have the opportunity. Everything was done by EO.

Obama never intended to close Gitmo, he just told the nutters what they wanted to hear to get votes and the nutters drank it up.
Obama dropped the population from 280 to around 80. Best he could do with congressional obstruction

Nah, he had veto proof majority and left it open.
Congress sold out to Republican fear mongering

Last edited:
Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

The facts are clear regardless of R-Wers insanity and delusions.

What you need to realize is that those of us on the Right end of things don't care about popularity or majority rule. We believe in Right and Wrong. The Right have the privilege to rule. The Wrong deserve only to die. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Libs foaming at the mouth over approval ratings just 2 weeks in, pathetic. Desperate in fact. The left's butthurt continues to grow.

Well, its just a little "test" of how well Trump is doing.....So,I ask you....How's it going so far? LOL

He's doing as well as expected.

The country hasn't imploded (although the morons on the left seem to be doing).

Dumb question to respond to after Obama's 8 years in office......Probably the biggest promise that Obama could NOT keep is the closing of GITMO.......but then, of course, those "sweethearts" in congress just sat on their fat asses worrying about their reelection and decided to do NOTHING to help the country for more than FIVE long years......

Check out all thos great bills that congress passed from 2011. to 2016.....
They didn't have the opportunity. Everything was done by EO.

Obama never intended to close Gitmo, he just told the nutters what they wanted to hear to get votes and the nutters drank it up.

Nah, he had veto proof majority and left it open.
Congress sold out to Republucan fear mongering

Oh...look another explanation.

So what ?

The people didn't like his actions, 63 lost Dem seats in the House in 2010 were the proof.

Just curious then, HOW did Obama get reelected in 2012 after the "people" were so damn pissed at him ????

So just how many House, Senate, Governorships and state legislature seats have the Dems lost since Obama was elected? You guys really got wiped out under his leadership.....

In the off years.....he got creamed.

No HE didn't

No HE didn't

Pull your head out of your ass.

The same polls showed him losing states he won. Doesn't that seem odd to you?

No, not really.....Buyers' remorse sets in quite quickly.....At this rate, even polling in Texas may have Trump down.

NOthing in your post explains why you think that today's polls are more accurate than the polls 3 months ago.

Which was my obvious point.

INstead of addressing my point, you choose to restate your previous assertion.

You are a propagandist.

Do you want to admit that you can't make any argument for your position?

I'd never deny that democrats and progressives are rather lazy when it comes to showing up to vote and actively determine the type of governance we should live under........but right wingers are fully delusional when they see themselves as representing the "will of the majority of Americans."'

I always like to point out the map by population versus the outdated electoral college.

View attachment 110616

So, if Freedom of Speech outdated too?

The lefty thugs in Berkeley seem to think so, as do the campus administrators that let the rioters riot.

How the fuck did you arrive at the moronic "conclusion" that I was stating something against freedom of speech????

Thugs at Berkeley were wrong in destroying property.....BUT the demonstrations prior to the brawl at night were peaceful and pointed out that Nazi-like speech and speakers are a dumb way to protect the 1st amendment......Those few GOPers at Berkeley GOT exactly what they were looking for in that invitation of a moron.

You called the electoral college outdated. The FIrst Amendment dates from the same time period and the same men.

What other basic aspects of our democratic republican do you consider outdated and worthy of being ignored or purged?

Ah, you consider Freedom of Speech outdated I see. You are quite the little marxist aren't you.

YOur GOdwin in noted. Milo is not a nazi. YOu are an asshole.

Wasn't Hillary going to win Texas?

NO, TX will turn blue in a decade or so given the Latino/Hispanic voters' increase and the dying out of rednecks.

Does anyone else think it is interesting the lefties keep conflating becoming the largest minority with "dying out"?

IMO, it is a tell, to their real plan, which is to permanently marginalize the largest single ethnic group in the nation, and thus build an untopia ONe Party State, based on racial division, identity politics and hatred.

The same polls showed him losing states he won. Doesn't that seem odd to you?

No, not really.....Buyers' remorse sets in quite quickly.....At this rate, even polling in Texas may have Trump down.

NOthing in your post explains why you think that today's polls are more accurate than the polls 3 months ago.

Which was my obvious point.

INstead of addressing my point, you choose to restate your previous assertion.

You are a propagandist.

Do you want to admit that you can't make any argument for your position?
Today's polls reflect the percentage of people who voted for Trump. Around 43 percent

Question is...can he keep that 43 percent or will they bail

Last edited:
Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.
RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.

Rasmussen:
Trump's Approval Rating Rises To 59 Percent

On Jan. 25, a new poll conducted by the conservative-leaning Rasmussen Reports found that 59 percent of respondents approved of President Donald Trump's job performance while 41 percent disapproved. The survey found passionate responses on both sides, with 44 percent of respondents saying they strongly approved of him while 31 percent strongly disapproved.

The survey results mark a bump for the president following his inauguration. A previous Rasmussen poll released on Jan. 18 found that 52 percent of respondents approved of Trump while 48 percent disapproved.

The RCP average has not yet been updated
with Rasmussen and Quinnipiac's latest findings.

The only one that matters to me is me...and I approve
And, seeing how his approval rating is 59%, I'm not alone

You are the weakest link... good bye

Rasmussen:
Trump's Approval Rating Rises To 59 Percent

On Jan. 25, a new poll conducted by the conservative-leaning Rasmussen Reports found that 59 percent of respondents approved of President Donald Trump's job performance while 41 percent disapproved. The survey found passionate responses on both sides, with 44 percent of respondents saying they strongly approved of him while 31 percent strongly disapproved.

The survey results mark a bump for the president following his inauguration. A previous Rasmussen poll released on Jan. 18 found that 52 percent of respondents approved of Trump while 48 percent disapproved.

with Rasmussen and Quinnipiac's latest findings.

The only one that matters to me is me...and I approve
And, seeing how his approval rating is 59%, I'm not alone

You are the weakest link... good bye
In a non election cycle...Rassmussen delivers the polls the rightwing needs

When pollers stop intentionally oversampling Democrats.

Must be nice to live in a delusional world......I cited RCP which AVERAGES all the latest polls....and Rasmussen the right wing pollster has Trum at 52 (NOT 59),,,while the left leaning Monmouth has Trump at 35% (that about a third for all right wing morons who have a problem with simple percentiles).........

So, these polls were taken BEFORE the demonstrations against the Trumpster's ban on Muslims....so,what are the chances that you're vast knowledge of an "update" may actualy have the Trumpster LOWER??? LOL

Forum List

Back