When (if ever) will R-W'ers admit to Trump's approval ratings?

Trump is in the toilet and about to fall further into that abyss where all turd eventually go with a good flush!

"US President Donald Trump received the lowest approval rating — and highest disapproval rating — for a new president in recent history, according to a survey released Friday."
~~ Trump just received the lowest approval rating in recent history for a new president ~~

slack-imgscom.jpeg

Trump is in the toilet and about to fall further into that abyss where all turd eventually go with a good flush!

"US President Donald Trump received the lowest approval rating — and highest disapproval rating — for a new president in recent history, according to a survey released Friday."
~~ Trump just received the lowest approval rating in recent history for a new president ~~

slack-imgscom.jpeg

LOL, a CNN poll = zero credibility. You are being lied to by your masters and you are too stupid to realize it.

Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

The facts are clear regardless of R-Wers insanity and delusions.

RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.

You're a little self-mislead and confused.
People, myself included make the claim that Trump is acting on behalf of the higher grade citizens, you know, the type who made America great, not the type who fucked it all up. He's not playing fiddle to the whackos, immigrants and bottom feeders like you're used to nor will he allow the tail to wag the dog.
With regard to the approval ratings; unfortunately the scale has tipped in this country and no one would argue that we have more un-American, illegitimate, indecent humans on this soil than ever before and just as a criminals hate law and order the illegitimate un-American's hate leadership that will expect better from citizens.
Not sure where you'd categorize but no illegal, no whack-job, no criminal and no bottom feeding filth should be supportive of the Trump administration and or its actions. If I were a piece of shit I'd hate him as well.

slack-imgscom.jpeg

Please see post #116 for total enlightenment. I charge nothing for the lesson. You're welcome!

They didn't have the opportunity. Everything was done by EO.

So, forget those evil EOs for a minute........WHERE are those "great bills" from republicans....remember, "jobs, jobs, jobs"???

Right wingers on here and elsewhere, speak of Trump as representing "the people of America" and that whatever he has done and will do is the "will of the people."

Well, that's typical R-W bullshit.......From such regulations signed by Trump without direct congressional backing, such as repealing the fiduciary rule on investors looking out for client's benefit, or repealing the ban on mentally ill people from owning lethal guns.

RCP has Trump's approval rating at 42%, while DISAPPROVAL at 50%........Buyers' remorse has already set in after only 2 weeks of the demagogue sitting in the oval office.

People, myself included make the claim that Trump is acting on behalf of the higher grade citizens, you know, the type who made America great, not the type who fucked it all up. He's not playing fiddle to the whackos, immigrants and bottom feeders like you're used to nor will he allow the tail to wag the dog.
With regard to the approval ratings; unfortunately the scale has tipped in this country and no one would argue that we have more un-American, illegitimate, indecent humans on this soil than ever before and just as a criminals hate law and order the illegitimate un-American's hate leadership that will expect better from citizens.
Not sure where you'd categorize but no illegal, no whack-job, no criminal and no bottom feeding filth should be supportive of the Trump administration and or its actions. If I were a piece of shit I'd hate him as well.

slack-imgscom.jpeg

Please see post #116 for total enlightenment. I charge nothing for the lesson. You're welcome!
So you're a self proclaimed elitist, have risen far above "the others" and now sit beside your fellows with Trump beside the pool gazing at your fair and wonderful appearance! Yeah, I get it! You're another narcissist just as your role model, Thrump!

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! What a pathetic, small minded little prig!

slack-imgscom.jpeg

Obama's awesome ratings still lost 63 Dem House seats in 2010.
And that has what to do with the price of potatoes? As much as Bush 43's approval rating around 25% in his last months! Not a fucking thing in the here and now of it, shit for brains!

Obama never intended to close Gitmo, he just told the nutters what they wanted to hear to get votes and the nutters drank it up.

True, because Obama liked spending half a million dollars PER prisoner at GITMO.......Versus promising coal miners' jobs back to poor Kentuckians.......YOU judge.

The person voting in New York City has as much clout as anyone in New York State. The person voting in Cheyenne Wyoming has as much clout as anyone in Wyoming. We have fifty states so each state has a say in who represents the fifty states.

above the very definition of WHY we are not a democracy....Now judge who gets more federal dollars....that person in NYC or that person in Montgomery, AL.

slack-imgscom.jpeg

And that has what to do with the price of potatoes? As much as Bush 43's approval rating around 25% in his last months! Not a fucking thing in the here and now of it, shit for brains!

And that has what to do with the price of potatoes?

Did Obama's high approval save the Dem majority once the people saw his actions?
Obviously not. Trump's actions will decide what happens in the future, not his poll ratings today.
Nobody cares. Except for whining losers.......ahem.

Oh, he meant it. It was just that golfing and vacations took priority.

Where is Trump vacationing after 2 weeks of "hard work" signing EOs???

Well, he's in Florida where rumors have it that a clinic there has had great successes in making your hands bigger.

You might want to run some descent candidates too.

True.......and the term is "decent" not "descent".....

Keep at in Nattie......

So far you don't have them.....

Lizzy Warren will go down in flames....

And right now, the democrats at the state level are to busy fighting with each other to do anything collectively capable of beating the GOP.

What's funny is that the GOP is a mess....have been for years. How do you think Trump got through ?

And they still kicked your asses.......

13648ceb-fe89-4e97-870d-941336cad383_zpswoxmtq8n.jpg

HOPE YOU DON'T MIND..........LOL

upload_2017-2-4_10-16-35.png

Obama never intended to close Gitmo, he just told the nutters what they wanted to hear to get votes and the nutters drank it up.

True, because Obama liked spending half a million dollars PER prisoner at GITMO.......Versus promising coal miners' jobs back to poor Kentuckians.......YOU judge.

PICK ME!
I'll judge. Why not keep GITMO, protect the coal miners' jobs and cut the wetbacks out....TA-DA!

slack-imgscom.jpeg

Did Obama's high approval save the Dem majority once the people saw his actions?
Obviously not. Trump's actions will decide what happens in the future, not his poll ratings today.

You just don't fucking get it do you? GAWD DAMN but you're thick as a bloody brick! Find the thread about the 2010 Congressional elections and post your idiot's drivel there, dimwit!

slack-imgscom.jpeg

What flavor of Kool-Aid is your favorite??? LOL

slack-imgscom.jpeg

You just don't fucking get it do you? GAWD DAMN but you're thick as a bloody brick! Find the thread about the 2010 Congressional elections and post your idiot's drivel there, dimwit!

You posted a chart with Obama's approval rating in the past. He was a failed president, so who cares about his fucking approval rating? Fucking moron!

Why bother? Think it's gonna slow him down?

Probably not......Trump is not too sane anyway and his delusions would not allow reality to sink in....
However, right wingers in congress are fully aware of their reelection chances.
You really believe that?...2018 will see more GOP candidates in congress and probably the senate, if that happens and the above is true then that will validate trumps policies...and then of course the republicans will have a larger majority control over redistricting in 2020 which will give them even greater majorities...I would be careful with these kinds of posts, lest they reappear like your Nov.2 thread/posts did.

PICK ME!
I'll judge. Why not keep GITMO, protect the coal miners' jobs and cut the wetbacks out....TA-DA!

well, because I don't like to pick on morons.......it's not nice.

Now, how much does GITMO cost to stay open, versus one of our maximum security prisons?

how can coal miners get their jobs back, when natural gas is so damn much cheaper.

....the "wetback" part I'll leave for your next meeting of the KKK.

You posted a chart with Obama's approval rating in the past. He was a failed president, so who cares about his fucking approval rating? Fucking moron!

So sorry if we hurt your delicate sensibilities.....Have another drink to help your disposition....LOL

Forum List

Back