🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Is Impeaching A President Warranted?

Clinton's lies were about his sexual relationship with Ms. Lewinsky. He should have been upfront about it when he testified and he should have just ponied up the money he owed Ms. Jones. Congress had a lot of reason to be pissed at him.
The sexual relationship consisted almost entirely of blow jobs in the Oval Office. So he lied about a blow job and then the Republicans impeached him for it.

They impeached him for getting blow jobs.

Thanks.
That is such a repeated lie.
First let me say I did not support Clinton's impeachment. It was wrong.
But having said that, he did not get impeached for a blow job.
He was impeached for lying under oath, threatening and persuading others to lie under oath, and using his position to influence/silence others.

Having said that... so does two wrongs equal a right?
You want to know when is it right to impeach a President.
I will rephrase that, and ask - how do you tell when it is right to impeach a President?
When it isn't just one party doing the impeachment.
Of course it's a lie. 1st Marc claims he wants to have a serious discussion then he proves he has no intention of having an HONEST discussion.

EVERYONE knows Bill Clinton was not Impeached for getting a BJ in the WH.

Bill Clinton was dragged into court for sexually harassing a woman. Despite having sworn an oath to defend Americans' Constitutional rights, during that trial Bill Clinton was found in Contempt of Court for attempting to defraud / mislead the court. In doing so he attempted to deny the woman - an American citizen - of her right to a fair trial. As a result he was stripped of his license to practice law in Arkansas.

He eventually had to pay her a large sum of money just to go away.

Bill Clinton is a sexual harassing, sexual assaulting, raping, pedophile, who - until Barak Obama - was probably the worst President in US history.

Forum List

Back