🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Is the ChiCom Flu No Longer an Emergency?

Hmmm..not quite the 1/3 of all healthcare workers you lied about earlier.

As I said, I get paid handsomely by the DNC making you guys look stupid and dishonest but I get a lot of help from you guys too.

I should split my salary.
How many thousands of healthcare workers has the government sent home during a pandemic then?

Why are you terrified to tell us?

Why won’t the government state the metrics of when the ChiCom Flu is no longer an emergency?

Because you Leftards are just using it as a political tool.
Good thing you see right through that. Don't let the government fool you, don't get vaxxed.

Liar? Where is your "1/3rd" citation?

As for the facility...if it wasn't a governmental facility...well...you're shit out of luck boy.
Says shitforbrains who claims not one healthcare worker has been let go during the ‘emergency’ pandemic.
Hell, you freaks have kicked out thousands of military service members because they refused your cult.

Well, you didn't source your previous lie so I just assume you're lying every time you post something. I'm usually right about that.
Oh look! KKKanada is taking back the healthcare workers they fired! Seems they figured out they could be important during a pandemic!

Oh look! KKKanada is taking back the healthcare workers they fired! Seems they figured out they could be important during a pandemic!

huh?

Forum List

Back