🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Is the ChiCom Flu No Longer an Emergency?

The vaccinated spend 7/24 worrying about the unvaccinated are in public.
Fact.

Yet it seems that most of the threads on this board about the vaccines that Trump championed (and took) are not authored by persons who are vaccinated...they are made by people like you who do nothing but broadcast lies.

Still waiting for you to source your lie from earlier boy.

Yet it seems that most of the threads on this board about the vaccines that Trump championed (and took) are not authored by persons who are vaccinated...they are made by people like you who do nothing but broadcast lies.

Still waiting for you to source your lie from earlier boy.
Because Democrats are forcing people to get the jab. My body my choice is a lie obviously.

Nice spin. The DNC should pay you more for posting here. Obviously what was meant is more people would die for one or two years, then the pandemic would be over.

Yes and all we will have are tens of thousands of more deaths than we would have if people just took the vaccine... The vaccine is available and it's free. It has also been proven to be safe and effective. Those are the facts. You guys are just spinning bullshit for some bizarre reason. Even your blob has taken the shot and the booster.... that should tell you guys something.

Other than the fact I get to work from home, I cannot say much about my life is different right now than it was in Dec of 2019.

What is it you all are not allowed to do these days?

We need to switch to endemic instead of pandemic...

Things like measles and chicken pox are endemic...a normal part of life that we routinely vaccinate for and have many various treatments for the mutations (shingles)

So we have to get a yearly vaccine booster like the flu...big deal! Nothing to throw a hissy fit about.
NO! The gubberment doesn't need to force medical treatment on people. (Call me an antivaxxer if you want to)

The antivaxxer activists have been winning Darwin awards left and right...don't need to vaccinate the dead guys.

But it's definitely time to make the switch...for medical centers to regularly carry antivirals and monoclonal antibodies and all the other stuff needed to treat coronavirus (not invermectin or Hydrochloriquine... single malt scotch had better clinical results)

Then all the fear mongering is over... omicron is so infectious that it's everywhere already....from three months to three weeks and it's global already. It's over...

Time to get the factories pumping out antivirals and monoclonal antibodies and vaccines...and keep them going.

If I catch influenza I go to the doctor, get some Tamiflu and take it easy for a few days...it's outpatient stuff...

Time for coronavirus to be the exact same way.

Now answer the question you keep dodging - how many healthcare workers are not working now because of your mandates?

A few, but not all that many. My wife's hospital has not lost anyone that she knows of, but I guess someone from a different floor could have quit. And they have it worse as it is the VA so they fall under the Fed Govt Employee mandate.

These same healthcare workers have been mandated to get the flu shot every year for probably as long as they have been working, none of them quit over that.

Yeah, 65 and over... you know, the Republican base. :badgrin:
Trump's biggest voting bloc...

Screenshot_20211221-081608_Samsung Internet.jpg

... and they're Darwining themselves.

Forum List

Back