🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Is the ChiCom Flu No Longer an Emergency?

If mask and vaccines helped Americans, Democrats would do all they could to deny Americans access to them.

Democrats hate Americans and Americans would be foolish to take medical advice from people who want them dead.
!! Really, you make a good point! We KNOW they hate Americans, especially "deplorables," so that's another reason -- there are so many -- not to do anything they say. They are giving us advice as enemies.

I don't know why people are lined up to be tested, it they get bad enough they can go to the hosp, I only worry about hospitalizations at this point and have for a long time, saying that I believe in vaccinations along with the booster.
Reminds me of another Lie they did early on. Contact tracing............That we could stop this by contact tracing and that would end it.

Endless.........OH THAT SHIT DIDN'T WORK EITHER. With friends like these experts.........who needs enemies. Bunch of Freaking Quacks.

Brazil is one of the few places that has gotten this right. Herd immunity is the solution. The best thing we could do is give everyone Covid so everyone would have immunity. Then we reach herd immunity.

Brazil is one of the few places that has gotten this right. Herd immunity is the solution. The best thing we could do is give everyone Covid so everyone would have immunity. Then we reach herd immunity.
Sweden just told its citizens to be smart as you go about your lives. And their deaths per capita are less than most nations.

Forum List

Back