🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Is the ChiCom Flu No Longer an Emergency?

Brazil is one of the few places that has gotten this right. Herd immunity is the solution. The best thing we could do is give everyone Covid so everyone would have immunity. Then we reach herd immunity.
In the same way that if you had a room and shot everyone dead, you'd reduce the speed of infection of nearly all diseases.

In the same way that if you had a room and shot everyone dead, you'd reduce the speed of infection of nearly all diseases.
We've got to find a way to end this pandemic, even if it means more people have to die temporarily.

Yeah, that’s why you constantly squeal in terror about the unvaccinated.
Except for working from home, which is ending soon as my office is reopening soon, my life has pretty much returned to normal. If idiots want to Darwin themselves, that's on them. If they vote Republican, even better. Look at how well that worked out for Democrats in 2020.

Except for working from home, which is ending soon as my office is reopening soon, my life has pretty much returned to normal. If idiots want to Darwin themselves, that's on them. If they vote Republican, even better. Look at how well that worked out for Democrats in 2020.
Must be why you live in total fear and hide in your home - vaccinations work so well.

So you have no idea how many healthcare workers you freaks sent home during a pandemic.
Ignoramus.
LOL

Slobbers an idiot from the herd who supported Trump, who disbanded the nation's Pandemic Response team.
icon_rolleyes.gif

So you have no idea how many healthcare workers you freaks sent home during a pandemic.
Ignoramus.

You made the allegation that one in three have left. You need to source your allegation. Otherwise it's bullshit.

That is how this works.

In my particular hospital we lost like 18 out of a staff of about 350 for the express purpose of them presenting a hazard to patients or co-workers. No where near 115.

Forum List

Back