🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When is the time to talk about gun violence?

Hey dumbass, if guns are not allowed in certain areas wouldn't those be gun free areas?

Depends on if you are saying its a gun free zone or an area where guns are discouraged from being there? You're trying to say that both are the same just that the last one is missing the GUN FREE ZONE designation.

Zone and area have pretty much the same meaning. If guns are banned in certain areas, it makes those areas gun free zones by design.

Pretty much except no

Thanks for admitting your intellectually dishonest.

One is a law the other isnt. So yeah, not the same at all
how is each enforced? What is the charge if one has a gun in the zone vs area?

Embrace the suck... Brought to you by hope and change

Hey dumbass, if guns are not allowed in certain areas wouldn't those be gun free areas?

Depends on if you are saying its a gun free zone or an area where guns are discouraged from being there? You're trying to say that both are the same just that the last one is missing the GUN FREE ZONE designation.

Zone and area have pretty much the same meaning. If guns are banned in certain areas, it makes those areas gun free zones by design.

Pretty much except no

Thanks for admitting your intellectually dishonest.

One is a law the other isnt. So yeah, not the same at all

Actually it is legal for Oregon campuses to ban guns in certain areas. So, technically it is a lawful.

I hear people on both sides of the aisle saying, now is not the time to talk about guns. Well, when is the time? What is the answer?

Is it more guns? Is it less guns? Is it more gun restrictions or is it less gun laws?

WHY CAN'T THESE POLITICIANS, WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE INTELLIGENT, SIT DOWN AND FIGURE THIS OUT?
Uh......when are you fuckers going to stop talking about gun violence?

When people stop dying from the misuse of guns. Until then, it will be front and center...

I hear people on both sides of the aisle saying, now is not the time to talk about guns. Well, when is the time? What is the answer?

Is it more guns? Is it less guns? Is it more gun restrictions or is it less gun laws?

WHY CAN'T THESE POLITICIANS, WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE INTELLIGENT, SIT DOWN AND FIGURE THIS OUT?

When people stop dying from the misuse of guns. Until then, it will be front and center...
'People'? You must mean the negroes who are murdering each other all fucking day and night in every inner city shit hole in the country. It's the negroes who are committing 99% of violent crimes using guns. Funny. They only make up 13% of the population.
YOU get your lard ass down to an inner city and try to 'change' things.
You might as well go into the fucking African jungle and try to stop them there. Same race. Different cloths.

When people atop dying from the misuse of abortion, cars, prescription drugs, and alcohol, then maybe you might have a valid point.

As it is, you're kicking an anthill at the base of Mount Everest.

CNN Turns Mixed Race Oregon Shooter into a White Man
According to The Gateway Pundit and Conservative Treehouse, CNN altered a photo of Chris Harper-Mercer, the Oregon shooter, to make him look white.
“On the left is the selfie Christopher Mercer uploaded to his social media,” the Conservative Treehouse reports. “On the right is how CNN presented the same selfie in broadcast stories about him. Why did CNN need to change the complexion (color) of their broadcast?”

CNN also did not show photos of Mercer’s mother, who is black.
Black lives matter, unless it is a black man or 1/2 black man(like Obama) who takes the lives of White Christians who were just living their lives in peace. There has been a call for war from the liberals like Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan where blacks need to kill whites. Mega Racist Louis Farrakhan Shouts "White People Deserve To Die" And "Allah Akbar!" In Latest Sermon (Video)
You won’t want to watch it but right around the 3 hour and 15 minute mark is where Farrakhan says Whites are going to die.
Why is the liberal lickspittle lapdog media not giving out all the information? Doesn't fit the liberal agenda.

Farrakhan is an extreme fringe nut and doesn't represent liberals, and I'm pretty sure you are lying about Sharpton.

'People'? You must mean the negroes who are murdering each other all fucking day and night in every inner city shit hole in the country. It's the negroes who are committing 99% of violent crimes using guns. Funny. They only make up 13% of the population.
You might as well go into the fucking African jungle and try to stop them there. Same race. Different cloths.

Tea Party?

Tea Party?
I doubt they're having a tea party in the inner city.

Progressives don't care about people getting killed I man they are the ideology of abortion and eugenics. No they hate the freedom that guns afford us

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Right after you get robbed in a dark alley?

According to The Gateway Pundit and Conservative Treehouse, CNN altered a photo of Chris Harper-Mercer, the Oregon shooter, to make him look white.
“On the left is the selfie Christopher Mercer uploaded to his social media,” the Conservative Treehouse reports. “On the right is how CNN presented the same selfie in broadcast stories about him. Why did CNN need to change the complexion (color) of their broadcast?”

Black lives matter, unless it is a black man or 1/2 black man(like Obama) who takes the lives of White Christians who were just living their lives in peace. There has been a call for war from the liberals like Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan where blacks need to kill whites. Mega Racist Louis Farrakhan Shouts "White People Deserve To Die" And "Allah Akbar!" In Latest Sermon (Video)
You won’t want to watch it but right around the 3 hour and 15 minute mark is where Farrakhan says Whites are going to die.
Why is the liberal lickspittle lapdog media not giving out all the information? Doesn't fit the liberal agenda.

Farrakhan is an extreme fringe nut and doesn't represent liberals, and I'm pretty sure you are lying about Sharpton.
BREAKING: Al Sharpton Announces Nationwide Race Riots... Here's the List of Cities He's Targeting
BREAKING: Al Sharpton Announces Nationwide Race Riots… Here’s the List of Cities He’s Targeting
Mega Racist Louis Farrakhan Shouts "White People Deserve To Die" And "Allah Akbar!" In Latest Sermon (Video)
http://www.americasfreedomfighters....o-die-and-allah-akbar-in-latest-sermon-video/ New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries
New Black Panther leader: Kill white babies by bombing nurseries
If one "WHITE" youth goes out and shoots up a school, the first thing the liberal lapdog media does is try to connect the dots of the shooting with Conservatives. But after some investigation, they find out that the youth was a liberal democrat that had trouble with family and other things that pushed him to do EVIL. But those 3 links I have pointed out, are EVIL pushing "BLACK" youths to do EVIL, and they are LIBERAL. Liberals are the dumbest people on the EARTH and they vote Dumbocrat.

No need for any discussion

-Geaux

BREAKING: Al Sharpton Announces Nationwide Race Riots... Here's the List of Cities He's Targeting
BREAKING: Al Sharpton Announces Nationwide Race Riots… Here’s the List of Cities He’s Targeting
Mega Racist Louis Farrakhan Shouts "White People Deserve To Die" And "Allah Akbar!" In Latest Sermon (Video)
If one "WHITE" youth goes out and shoots up a school, the first thing the liberal lapdog media does is try to connect the dots of the shooting with Conservatives. But after some investigation, they find out that the youth was a liberal democrat that had trouble with family and other things that pushed him to do EVIL. But those 3 links I have pointed out, are EVIL pushing "BLACK" youths to do EVIL, and they are LIBERAL. Liberals are the dumbest people on the EARTH and they vote Dumbocrat.

Where did Sharpton call for war where blacks need to kill whites? Your link doesn't say that. Just admit you are pouting and are willing to lie. Childish right winger.

Where did Sharpton call for war where blacks need to kill whites? Your link doesn't say that. Just admit you are pouting and are willing to lie. Childish right winger.
So you are nitpicking my post? Typical of a libtard. NBPP called for killing white babies. Louis Farrakhan called for 10,000 blacks to rise up and kill whites. Al Sharpton calls for RACE RIOTS, and yes black people will be harmed, but whites also. I cant stand you bootlicking, goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information, mindnumbed, useful idiots, who continue to vote Dumbocrat.

So you are nitpicking my post? Typical of a libtard. NBPP called for killing white babies. Louis Farrakhan called for 10,000 blacks to rise up and kill whites. Al Sharpton calls for RACE RIOTS, and yes black people will be harmed, but whites also. I cant stand you bootlicking, goosestepping, koolaid drinking, mindnumbed, low information, mindnumbed, useful idiots, who continue to vote Dumbocrat.

Not sure what NBPP is, but you claimed Sharpton called for war where blacks need to kill whites. Either back up what you said, or admit you lied.

CNN Turns Mixed Race Oregon Shooter into a White Man Black lives matter, unless it is a black man or 1/2 black man(like Obama) who takes the lives of White Christians who were just living their lives in peace. There has been a call for war from the liberals like Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan where blacks need to kill whites. Mega Racist Louis Farrakhan Shouts "White People Deserve To Die" And "Allah Akbar!" In Latest Sermon (Video) Why is the liberal lickspittle lapdog media not giving out all the information? Doesn't fit the liberal agenda.

Not sure what NBPP is, but you claimed Sharpton called for war where blacks need to kill whites. Either back up what you said, or admit you lied.
Race Riots
Soon, white and black Chicagoans, especially in the South Side residential areas surrounding the stockyards, engaged in a seven-day orgy of shootings, arsons, and beatings that resulted in the deaths of 15 whites and 23 blacks with an additional 537 injured (342 black, 195 white).
You are stupid....

CNN Turns Mixed Race Oregon Shooter into a White Man Black lives matter, unless it is a black man or 1/2 black man(like Obama) who takes the lives of White Christians who were just living their lives in peace. There has been a call for war from the liberals like Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan where blacks need to kill whites. Mega Racist Louis Farrakhan Shouts "White People Deserve To Die" And "Allah Akbar!" In Latest Sermon (Video) Why is the liberal lickspittle lapdog media not giving out all the information? Doesn't fit the liberal agenda.

And as again your lack of intelligence, NBPP = New Black Panther Party, but stupid people wont know that, and they vote Dumbocrat.

Race Riots
Soon, white and black Chicagoans, especially in the South Side residential areas surrounding the stockyards, engaged in a seven-day orgy of shootings, arsons, and beatings that resulted in the deaths of 15 whites and 23 blacks with an additional 537 injured (342 black, 195 white).
You are stupid....

OK, we can agree that race riots are a bad thing, but your lying about Sharpton has nothing to do with that. If you don't like him, that is your choice, but making up shit and lying is a totally different thing.

Forum List

Back