When President Obama wins re-election, how will right-wingers react?

The right will do as they have always done, accept the outcome of the election, hold their head high, and do what ever they can to insure the rights and freedoms of the country are preserved. Only the left protests, files frivolous law suits, flames discontent, and sicks their lap dog media on the attack. The key is how long will it take for the people of the country to realize that once again they drank the cool aide, were screwed, and elects the GOP as the majority in both houses, hopefully it won't be too long because the financial fuse has Been lit and time is running out on the dollar bubble.

That's really how you feel

Look at the goddam Republican mess the president inheirited. The first year his budget had to cover $450,000,000,000 of interest on the Reagan Bushes debt. Each year after that add at least that much more. You people would rather rub each other's ass than to ever face the truth. That's what watching Fox News does for you:

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accomodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38(Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Will they accept the "Constitutional" will of the people, or will there be riots and violence? President Obama’s re-election seems inevitable, as was further confirmed by Joe Scarborough on Wednesday:

Joe Scarborough: Nobody Thinks Romney Is Going To Win | Mediaite

by James Crugnale

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”
Riots and violence are the specialties of the left not the right.
....To a degree.

The "right's" agenda is typically supported with (more) "surgical-strikes".....more cowardly-incidents of what they consider.....

Will they accept the "Constitutional" will of the people, or will there be riots and violence? President Obama’s re-election seems inevitable, as was further confirmed by Joe Scarborough on Wednesday:
Riots and violence are the specialties of the left not the right.
....To a degree.

The "right's" agenda is typically supported with (more) "surgical-strikes".....more cowardly-incidents of what they consider.....

Yeah....I'm sure Lee Havey Oswald and James Earl Ray were Democrats. The Right has resorted to violence since the 60's. It used to be the Democrats but they weren't really Liberals back then and Blacks were their targets. I remember governor Wallace of AL saying there wasn't a dime's worth of difference in the two parties. That's while the change was taking place.

Now the Right(Fox News) is upholding the racist view of anything. For example the Trayvon Martin murder in FL.

Last edited:
"Riots and violence are the specialties of the left, not the right."

Oh please.
Timothy McVeigh
Eric Rudolph
School desegregation riots
Osama Bin Laden
Michael Griffin
John Salvi
Flores murderers
James Kopp
Bruce & Joshua Turnidge
Operation Rescue: Shelley Shannon & Scott Roeder
Matt Goldsby
Jimmy Simmons
Kathy Simmons
Kaye Wiggin
Martin Uphoff
John Earl
Patricia Hughes
Jeremy Donahoe
David McMenemy
Chad Altman
Sergio Baca
Matthew Derosia

Yea, lefty extremists have acted like fools too - but most acts of terrorism are committed by far-right religious fundamemntalists who are determined that their nation should be ruled by their own idea of "God's Law."

Last edited:

by James Crugnale

“Nobody thinks Romney’s going to win,” Scarborough said candidly. “Let’s just be honest. Can we just say this for everybody at home? Let me just say this for everybody at home.”

“The Republican establishment — I’ve yet to meet a single person in the Republican establishment that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election this year,” Scarborough continued. “They won’t say it on TV because they’ve got to go on TV and they don’t want people writing them nasty emails. I obviously don’t care. But I have yet to meet anybody in the Republican establishment that worked for George W. Bush, that works in the Republican congress, that worked for Ronald Reagan that thinks Mitt Romney is going to win the general election.”
What a perfect example of Scarborough's NEED to be the center-of-attention....his spastic-rush to establish some kind of Absolute.....attributable (of course) to himself!!

It's gotta be eating his insides, OUT, to make such a "proclamation" (being the typical, small-minded, Florida White-Trash he is), regarding his Party.....but, celebrity, to him, is much-more important than any political-outcomes.

What's MOST amusing, about Scarborough, is that he'll NEVER be able to run for political-office, ever again.....because of people exactly LIKE him!!! :eusa_clap: (...Which is what makes him such a bitter, little man.)

If he should ever run for "office", again.....he knows (DAMNED well) that someone will bring-up the subject of the dead-secretary found, in his office, and why there wasn't a "more-detailed investigation" into how it happened!!!
532.gif

Yep!! Ol' Joe is a victim of his own success.....

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

.....and, he can BARELY LIVE WITH IT!!!!!

"Riots and violence are the specialties of the left, not the right."

Oh please.
Timothy McVeigh
Eric Rudolph
School desegregation riots
Osama Bin Laden
Michael Griffin
John Salvi
Flores murderers
James Kopp
Bruce & Joshua Turnidge
Operation Rescue: Shelley Shannon & Scott Roeder
Matt Goldsby
Jimmy Simmons
Kathy Simmons
Kaye Wiggin
Martin Uphoff
John Earl
Patricia Hughes
Jeremy Donahoe
David McMenemy
Chad Altman
Sergio Baca
Matthew Derosia

Yea, lefty extremists have acted like fools too - but most acts of terrorism are committed by far-right religious fundamemntalists who are determined that their nation should be ruled by their own idea of "God's Law."
....What they consider......

we don't riot !!! and he is not going to win !!! and we will be the majority in congress after the election !!!
How amusing......

You almost sound like you (actually) believe that.

Who knows. You might be one o' the Teabagger-herd....who'd "discovered" politics, (only) after some Black-dude won the Presidency.....and, you (just) don't know any better.

You're watching a re-run of '96....when NO Republican (in their right-mind) wanted to risk (their political-career), running-against....

....Bill Clinton!!

"In 1995, the Republican Party was riding high on the gains made in the 1994 congressional elections. In those elections, the Republicans, led by Newt Gingrich, captured the majority of seats in the United States House of Representatives for the first time in 40 years and the majority of seats in the U.S. Senate for the first time in eight years."​

543.gif

Watch & learn......"rookie".​

we don't riot !!! and he is not going to win !!! and we will be the majority in congress after the election !!!

Can you even imagine any Republicans or conservatives acting the way that the OWS protesters or Jackson and Sharpton are acting? We're not looking for any excuse to loot and spread violence.
....At least, not on that small a scale....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDfYzq_HaQ]Truth about Halliburton and Dick Cheney - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHGCZC6EQs]Iraq War Profiteers: Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awbC_bXwEWg]Iraq War Profiteers - Part 2 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]​

Hate to break this to you, but the Republicans will be very lucky if they hold on to the House. After this proposed budget by the House, which includes a reduction in the top income tax rate to 25%, I can't fucking wait for the general election.
.....Combined with the end of the....

.....in December....and, a return to....

:party:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

You"ve never seen a right winger riot! How did you become so damn stupid?

Don't be so retarded. I never said I have ever seen a right winger riot. I was asking a question...

Oh... Now Lakhota.... We've seen enough of them rant and wave their Virtual Internet Arsenals around to know that it's possible. Hell, they actually believe that Democrats are Marxist Commies that are here to take over "THEIR" country.

So while "slobber on my pillows" willow tries to claim their pacifism... We know better, don't we?

That's OK... I have guns too and will protect my family from the drooling, masturbating horde of Beckians and Limbots if/when the next election doesn't turn out the way they want it to.
Ah, yes.....when their Maturity is operating at peak-performance....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]​

Don't be so retarded. I never said I have ever seen a right winger riot. I was asking a question...

Oh... Now Lakhota.... We've seen enough of them rant and wave their Virtual Internet Arsenals around to know that it's possible. Hell, they actually believe that Democrats are Marxist Commies that are here to take over "THEIR" country.

So while "slobber on my pillows" willow tries to claim their pacifism... We know better, don't we?

That's OK... I have guns too and will protect my family from the drooling, masturbating horde of Beckians and Limbots if/when the next election doesn't turn out the way they want it to.

Newsflash: It is 'their' country. It is 'yours' too. No side owns it.... it belongs to us all. One of our major issues these days is that we appear to have forgotten that fact.

....."We" being the operative-word....especially for "conservatives"/Teabaggers/Klansmen....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgvBdlD7xUk]Rachel Maddow: Fox News To White People: Be Very Afraid! Black People Are Coming To Get You! Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
If obama wins reelection the right won't have to riot. The left will be rioting on its own. You don't think those riots in the streets of Greece are all rightwingers do you?

by James Crugnale

The conservatives and reps will go to work the next the next.

There will be no riots, only liberals and progs riot. We are better than you, and should obama win, we will prove it once again.
Yeah.....we've seen......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyTelRaoBAI]Heckler At Obama Speech to Congress: 'You Lie!' - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
When President Obama wins re-election, how will right-wingers react?

They will declare:

"Never again!!1!1 No more RINOS!!! No more Romneys!!"

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Forum List

Back