When references are made to institutionalized racism, this is what is meant.

Meanwhile government contracts can include MBE/WBE requirements that basically force contractors to give 10%-30% of their contract to these subcontractors, basically blocking out males and whites from these enterprises.

But that's OK because "reasons"
When you cant get a job it is difficult to get on with your life and support your family.

This is likely a cause of the huge wealth disparity in America. It is good that government is aware of this but they need to go further. They should exclude raicst companies from govt work and fine the worst offrnders.

When you cant get a job it is difficult to get on with your life and support your family.

This is likely a cause of the huge wealth disparity in America. It is good that government is aware of this but they need to go further. They should exclude raicst companies from govt work and fine the worst offrnders.
Where do you find this in the United States? From Progs definitions this is massive. And there is that word definition. However, those who mess with people who do not other them and do a good job, need to be fired and held accountable. Then we get to the definitions again.

They used to do that because it is such a pain in the ass to stop in and explain your name repeating it over and over for some dumb ass like you with ears made of meatloaf. For the most part, people don’t do that anymore.
^

No, DEI initiatives are designed to give worthless people overpaid jobs. The people running the programs.
Patently false. But that’s why you use such ridiculous tropes.

DEI initiatives are designed to give qualified diverse candidates equal consideration.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Do they have a breakdown of the methodology in how they submitted the applications? Surely they didn’t submit 80,000 applications to each company they were using for the experiment. I assume they divided those applications up amongst the companies on their list they were using.

So, there needs to be more information on how they conducted their experiment, like, did they have an equal amount of application with black sounding names as there were white sounding names? Did they submit equal numbers of applications of each type to each company? What were the names they used that they claim sounded black and what were the names they used that sounded white? You know, not everyone may agree that some names are indicative of a particular ethnicity. Were the skills and qualifications for each of the applicants all the same? Or different?

What about the companies themselves? How many of those companies had the people doing the interviews who were black or other minority as opposed to white? Did anyone go to these companies for a comment? To see what the company was thinking?

It’s entirely possible that it was other things on the application other than the name that was the deciding factor. They cited some companies contacted presumed white applicants 43% more often. How many applications were sent to those companies? If it was a small number, that 43% might be just a few people. Only 2 of the companies apparently are in that group, the other ones appear to be in the other group of 9.5%.

They say they used 100 companies as their sample size, so does that mean they sent 800 applications to each company? Or were there different numbers to different companies in different cities? They showed 2 companies with a 43/33% gap, but said others were around 9.5%. They listed 16 companies, so were those bottom 14 companies those that had the 9.5%? What about the other 84 companies? Were they also in the 9.5% or were they lower?

What is the racial breakdown of these companies? Do they have an almost entirely white work force, suggesting a pattern of discriminatory practices? Or do they have a fairly diverse mix of employees that would suggest they hire all kinds of people?

I mean, it’s entirely possible these stores did a horrible injustice, but, you have a study that doesn’t give any methodology on how they conducted this experiment, and then they go and name and shame some of those companies on the internet (defamation lawsuit here??)

Basically you have a study that was conducted the doesn’t give any information on how they conducted their study, doesn’t give details on their findings, doesn’t have any information about them contacting the company to get any kind of explanation, or a chance to refute the claims, or explain their own methodology in their hiring practices.

It appears they are trying to get the reader to believe the reason for the gap was based on the name only, when there may be other explanations…that they never bothered to ask for?
The next few lines are from Flash, made in 2020.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

It's time to stop denying what continues to go on.

Superior consideration, not equal. It's why you dipshits use the term equity instead of equality.
Why do white males like you have such a hard time understanding how you guys are why policies like DEI were created, becaose YOU GUYS were only hiring white men regardless of qualifications and would not stop until the government made laws to stop you? YOU GUYS gave superior consideration only to white men, and many still do.

Why do white males like you have such a hard time understanding how you guys are why policies like DEI were created, becaose YOU GUYS were only hiring white men regardless of qualifications and would not stop until the government made laws to stop you? YOU GUYS gave superior consideration only to white men, and many still do.
You provide much of the answer yourself, in the quote. Here you accuse "you guys" of racial bigotry and discrimination. And you're surprised that they have a "hard time understanding", or listening to, whatever else you have to say?

Policies like DEI are created to destroy Western civilization.

You provide much of the answer yourself, in the quote. Here you accuse "you guys" of racial bigotry and discrimination. And you're surprised that they have a "hard time understanding", or listening to, whatever else you have to say?
Don't even try it. Intelligent people know what's being sad. The willful try making those words equivalent to white racists. White males did exactly what I said and if that truth hurts, so be it. Don't try that tone policing bs with me.

Forum List

Back