"When the next pandemic occurs (and make no mistake, it will) and the federal government is unable to..."

"...respond in a coordinated and effective fashion to protect the lives of US citizens and others, this decision by John Bolton and Donald Trump will be why."

-- Stephen Schwartz

Look at the date....

deojgDZ.jpg

Actual tweet here...

Trump was warned folks. He. was. warned.

It may have been lost on you but about 35 states are not having many issues with this.

Your OP seems to think the Federal Government needs to be prepared.

Why are you so blind to the fact that states also have a huge part in all of this.

TDS thread 1,382
Sun Devil 92 unable to debate OP's point #1,254,598.

Can you point to #1,254,597 ?

It's called hyperbole, kind of like your post and many others where you pretend to keep count. There's quite a few posts of yours where you lose the argument by claiming TDS rather than debate the topic.

My count is a running count.

I went back and did as much as I could and landed at about 1,300. I have been keeping a running count since then.

Sooooooo....no hyperbole on my part.

I don't use this to deflect anything....I simply number the thread.

The fact that somebody does not agree with you on Sweden isn't a basis for your claiming victory.

I see, so you've personally dismissed that any lie told by Trump and documented here is just a case of "TDS". Jesus Christ, what kind of pathetic is that? What an awesome way of avoiding debate.

"...respond in a coordinated and effective fashion to protect the lives of US citizens and others, this decision by John Bolton and Donald Trump will be why."

-- Stephen Schwartz

Look at the date....

deojgDZ.jpg

Actual tweet here...

Swartz was correct about there being a next pandemic

but mistaken about the feds being unable to respond

The federal government's response has been a let down from the beginning. They'e lead from behind, created confusion and driven prices up for the states to purchase valuable life saving equipment. Flat footed on testing and still haven't caught up.

Bullshit

trump has been on top of the chinese disease from the beginning

-- Stephen Schwartz

Look at the date....

deojgDZ.jpg

Actual tweet here...

-- Stephen Schwartz

Look at the date....

deojgDZ.jpg

Actual tweet here...

WTF two years ago who gives a shit. I can predict that a meteor will fall out of the sky in two years and hit Nebraska. If it happens, I'm a genius. If it doesn't, nobody will remember. Get the hell out of here with this shit.

-- Stephen Schwartz

Look at the date....

deojgDZ.jpg

Actual tweet here...

The federal government's response has been a let down from the beginning. They'e lead from behind, created confusion and driven prices up for the states to purchase valuable life saving equipment. Flat footed on testing and still haven't caught up.

Bullshit

Is that when he told us it was going away? Or the federal governments lack of putting together a testing regime? Or was it when the federal government began bidding against other states driving up the prices of medical equipment?

-- Stephen Schwartz

Look at the date....

deojgDZ.jpg

Actual tweet here...

Bullshit

Is that when he told us it was going away? Or the federal governments lack of putting together a testing regime? Or was it when the federal government began bidding against other states driving up the prices of medical equipment?

Well, yeah

about the same time fauci was telling us not to worry

TDS thread 1,382
Sun Devil 92 unable to debate OP's point #1,254,598.

Can you point to #1,254,597 ?

It's called hyperbole, kind of like your post and many others where you pretend to keep count. There's quite a few posts of yours where you lose the argument by claiming TDS rather than debate the topic.

My count is a running count.

I went back and did as much as I could and landed at about 1,300. I have been keeping a running count since then.

Sooooooo....no hyperbole on my part.

I don't use this to deflect anything....I simply number the thread.

The fact that somebody does not agree with you on Sweden isn't a basis for your claiming victory.

I see, so you've personally dismissed that any lie told by Trump and documented here is just a case of "TDS". Jesus Christ, what kind of pathetic is that? What an awesome way of avoiding debate.
They love to be lied to. That's why they don't like folks like you and me, we don't lie to them.

he's handling this pandemic better than any dem could ! he's mobilized the gov and the private sector in the fight similar to what we did ww2 ... are you actually trying to say that Obama or Biden or any big government regulation dem would have cut through the red tape to get things done ? get real ! your dear leader ignored the h1n1 outbreak and over 60 million people were infected ! could you imagine if 60 million people were infected by covid 19 a much deadlier and contagious disease ? and yall wont even hold china accountable ! in Nov the message to the American people will be vote for Trump and America 1st or vote dem and china 1st.

On March 12, the blob's DHS said that all international passengers (who were unchecked for Covid 19) would be funneled through 13 airports:

View attachment 323643

Gee and look where the most cases of Covid 19 just happen to be; where those airports are:

View attachment 323644

The blob fucked up. Bigly.

Besides the obvious conspiracy theory you're pushing here, that map is VERY instructive.. Because with "pseudocolor" you can make ANY statistic or variable look mild or hot... I know for a fact that the THRESHOLD for orange/red on this map is around a thousand cases... Whereas OTHER maps are using a number like 50 or 100...

So - just a defensive tip... KNOW THE SCALE of the colors before forming an opinion.. Otherwise -- it's all emotion... Fact is NYC right now accounts for about 40% of ALL cases in the CONUS.. And that's not JUST because of JFK/Newark/Laguardia... There's ANOTHER BLOB attempting to be a mayor there that "fucked up bigly"....

-- Stephen Schwartz

Look at the date....

deojgDZ.jpg

Actual tweet here...

Yep, it’s a plandemic.

TDS thread 1,382
Amazing TDS considering that the USA has the 2nd best lowest death rate per capita 2nd only to Germany. I haven't found one other country yet with buttholes like Marc looking to try to blame their leader.

We in the USA are smarter than people from other countries.

OMG... A little xenophobic or nationalistic are ya now??? :badgrin:

Telling the truth. When I retired for the first time in 1997 I spent five years traveling to almost every country in the world. I can tell you from my observations.........we are the champions. Except for the non-wealthy, DNA challenged that voted for the asswipePINO.
Boy...you are so full of shit that it is bubbling out your ears.

What would have the funding got us?

More democrats who screech when the borders are closed?

No thanks.

More organizations like WHO who are absolutely sure the outbreak is nothing to worry about?

No thanks.

We had plenty of funding for organizations like CDC, turns out they utterly failed to even secure the basics, instead focusing on diversity hires and far left agenda.

he's handling this pandemic better than any dem could ! he's mobilized the gov and the private sector in the fight similar to what we did ww2 ... are you actually trying to say that Obama or Biden or any big government regulation dem would have cut through the red tape to get things done ? get real ! your dear leader ignored the h1n1 outbreak and over 60 million people were infected ! could you imagine if 60 million people were infected by covid 19 a much deadlier and contagious disease ? and yall wont even hold china accountable ! in Nov the message to the American people will be vote for Trump and America 1st or vote dem and china 1st.

On March 12, the blob's DHS said that all international passengers (who were unchecked for Covid 19) would be funneled through 13 airports:

View attachment 323643

Gee and look where the most cases of Covid 19 just happen to be; where those airports are:

View attachment 323644

Besides the obvious conspiracy theory you're pushing here, that map is VERY instructive.. Because with "pseudocolor" you can make ANY statistic or variable look mild or hot... I know for a fact that the THRESHOLD for orange/red on this map is around a thousand cases... Whereas OTHER maps are using a number like 50 or 100...

So - just a defensive tip... KNOW THE SCALE of the colors before forming an opinion.. Otherwise -- it's all emotion... Fact is NYC right now accounts for about 40% of ALL cases in the CONUS.. And that's not JUST because of JFK/Newark/Laguardia... There's ANOTHER BLOB attempting to be a mayor there that "fucked up bigly"....

Thousands of unchecked people at an airport forced by your blob to stand on top of one another during a viral outbreak and then, amazingly, the areas around the airports have high numbers of viral infections. Who’d a thunk it!

A conspiracy theory is your blob thinking the elections are rigged and that voter fraud was why he got fewer votes than Hillary. Zero proof backs it up. This on the other hand is just the blob fucking up and statistics confirming it.

-- Stephen Schwartz

Look at the date....

deojgDZ.jpg

Actual tweet here...

Looks like the money Obama paid the ChiComs to develop CoVid paid off - in spades!

View attachment 323643

View attachment 323644

Thousands of unchecked people at an airport forced by your blob to stand on top of one another during a viral outbreak and then, amazingly, the areas around the airports have high numbers of viral infections. Who’d a thunk it!

A conspiracy theory is your blob thinking the elections are rigged and that voter fraud was why he got fewer votes than Hillary. Zero proof backs it up. This on the other hand is just the blob fucking up and statistics confirming it.

LOL

Now you care about "unchecked people"??

Just fucking stop it

View attachment 323643

View attachment 323644

spoken like a true loyal chicom sympathizer traitor .

View attachment 323643

View attachment 323644

LOL

Just fucking stop it
boom ! that was a devastating post ! if only the vile idiot had the brain power to recognize the dish you just served !

View attachment 323643

View attachment 323644

spoken like a true loyal chicom sympathizer traitor .

Fuck off

View attachment 323643

View attachment 323644

LOL

Just fucking stop it
boom ! that was a devastating post ! if only the vile idiot had the brain power to recognize the dish you just served !

lol... didn’t read it Til now.

Forcing unchecked people to stand for hours on end at the airports was a huge fuck up by your blob.

Forum List

Back