"When the next pandemic occurs (and make no mistake, it will) and the federal government is unable to..."

TDS thread 1,382
Amazing TDS considering that the USA has the 2nd best lowest death rate per capita 2nd only to Germany. I haven't found one other country yet with buttholes like Marc looking to try to blame their leader.

We in the USA are smarter than people from other countries.

OMG... A little xenophobic or nationalistic are ya now??? :badgrin:

Telling the truth. When I retired for the first time in 1997 I spent five years traveling to almost every country in the world. I can tell you from my observations.........we are the champions. Except for the non-wealthy, DNA challenged that voted for the asswipePINO.

"...respond in a coordinated and effective fashion to protect the lives of US citizens and others, this decision by John Bolton and Donald Trump will be why."

-- Stephen Schwartz

Look at the date....

deojgDZ.jpg

Actual tweet here...

Trump was warned folks. He. was. warned.

The government can't even deliver the goddamn mail in a "coordinated and effective fashion" and they've had over 200 fucking years to get it right.

Quit pretending that any other action by them would be any more efficient.

TDS thread 1,382
Amazing TDS considering that the USA has the 2nd best lowest death rate per capita 2nd only to Germany. I haven't found one other country yet with buttholes like Marc looking to try to blame their leader.

View attachment 323626

Wow, that's a small, small world.
Well, only the best cherries were picked...
Like I said, knock yourself out calculating any other countries you wish, show us where they stand then present them here, or you can STFU.

TDS thread 1,382

View attachment 323626

Like I said, knock yourself out calculating any other countries you wish, show us where they stand then present them here, or you can STFU.

Our epidemic didn't start until much later, we had plenty of warning and Trump told us it was going to go away even though he was warned.

Canada, Mexico since they are our neighbors, number of cases and deaths per capita much lower. South Korea and Iran since they were early hot spots number of cases and deaths per capita lower.With the exception of Sweden (whose response is a joke) any of the Nordic countries on the European continent. Most of Eastern Europe. We've surpassed Germany and Austria. We're catching up to France on number of cases per capita even though they were hit much sooner and didn't have as much warning. Outside of Canada and Mexico we've had more of a warning than most of the globe.

"...respond in a coordinated and effective fashion to protect the lives of US citizens and others, this decision by John Bolton and Donald Trump will be why."

-- Stephen Schwartz

Look at the date....

deojgDZ.jpg

Actual tweet here...

Swartz was correct about there being a next pandemic

but mistaken about the feds being unable to respond

-- Stephen Schwartz

Look at the date....

deojgDZ.jpg

Actual tweet here...

If only we had competent democrats ,obama burrecrats, along with the media approved experts running the whole show...

If only

-- Stephen Schwartz

Look at the date....

deojgDZ.jpg

Actual tweet here...

Swartz was correct about there being a next pandemic

but mistaken about the feds being unable to respond

The federal government's response has been a let down from the beginning. They'e lead from behind, created confusion and driven prices up for the states to purchase valuable life saving equipment. Flat footed on testing and still haven't caught up.

-- Stephen Schwartz

Look at the date....

deojgDZ.jpg

Actual tweet here...

If only we had competent democrats ,obama burrecrats, along with the media approved experts running the whole show...

If only

We would have been much better off.

Anew pandemonium is a while off. China is busy making you respirators, masks, gowns the newest yPhone and a brand new virus resistant Nike with RBG lighting that's USB3 rechargeable !

TDS thread 1,382

View attachment 323626

Our epidemic didn't start until much later, we had plenty of warning and Trump told us it was going to go away even though he was warned.

Canada, Mexico since they are our neighbors, number of cases and deaths per capita much lower. South Korea and Iran since they were early hot spots number of cases and deaths per capita lower.With the exception of Sweden (whose response is a joke) any of the Nordic countries on the European continent. Most of Eastern Europe. We've surpassed Germany and Austria. We're catching up to France on number of cases per capita even though they were hit much sooner and didn't have as much warning. Outside of Canada and Mexico we've had more of a warning than most of the globe.
And now we are finding out the Covid scare was way overblown, looking more and more no worse than the regular flu.

Hoe many times has this whole "pandemic response team" bullshit been debunked?

TDS thread 1,382
Sun Devil 92 unable to debate OP's point #1,254,598.

Can you point to #1,254,597 ?

It's called hyperbole, kind of like your post and many others where you pretend to keep count. There's quite a few posts of yours where you lose the argument by claiming TDS rather than debate the topic.

My count is a running count.

I went back and did as much as I could and landed at about 1,300. I have been keeping a running count since then.

Sooooooo....no hyperbole on my part.

I don't use this to deflect anything....I simply number the thread.

The fact that somebody does not agree with you on Sweden isn't a basis for your claiming victory.

Forum List

Back