When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

Let’s look at the Trump base

Deplorables: Those who despise anyone who is not white, straight and Christian. Rhetoric against Mexicans, Muslims and gays will get their vote.

Gullible: Those who watched The Apprentice and think it s real. They buy the image that Trump created and think he is a master businessman who can do no wrong

Those who want Conservatives on the court at all costs : They would vote for Adolph Hitler or Jeffery Dahmer if they promised to appoint conservatives
When people like yourself reduce the world to such childishly simplistic dichotomies, it reveals more about you than it does those you target.
What other types of Trump voters are there?
If you are voting for Trump you probably lean right. You probably were a USMB con who defended Bush. I remember those fuckers. They haven't changed. They just have adopted a few of our positions since we abandoned them.

NAFTA sucked. That was ours first.
Illegals are ruining America said the unions vs. Jobs Americans Won't Do Bush/McCain/Romney
Tariff companies who ship jobs overseas

These were ours before Trump stole them. He got Republicans to change their minds about these things. Or, I should say, he appealed to the racist half of the party over the corporate side. The corporate side was going to vote for him over Hillary no matter what. Trump was smart to appeal to the conspiracy theorists and racists in America. He got them to turnout wearing those hats. And Trump said he could kill someone and not lose one vote.

So we need a big turn out in November to out this fucker. Seems Trump supporters are as loyal as nazi's.

Trust me my friend I guarantee you 100% this will be a very big turn out to kick this moron out of WH.

Then it'll be a Lose-Lose for you either way.

If Trump's reelected, YOU LOSE.

If Bernie, Lizzy, Joey or Mini Mike win, you REALLY lose! :auiqs.jpg:

Any of the democrats presidential candidates are far better than this inept president.

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611

It speaks volumes when blacks consider record low unemployment a "nightmare."

If you are voting for Trump you probably lean right. You probably were a USMB con who defended Bush. I remember those fuckers. They haven't changed. They just have adopted a few of our positions since we abandoned them.

Illegals are ruining America said the unions vs. Jobs Americans Won't Do Bush/McCain/Romney

These were ours before Trump stole them. He got Republicans to change their minds about these things. Or, I should say, he appealed to the racist half of the party over the corporate side. The corporate side was going to vote for him over Hillary no matter what. Trump was smart to appeal to the conspiracy theorists and racists in America. He got them to turnout wearing those hats. And Trump said he could kill someone and not lose one vote.

So we need a big turn out in November to out this fucker. Seems Trump supporters are as loyal as nazi's.

Trust me my friend I guarantee you 100% this will be a very big turn out to kick this moron out of WH.
There will be a big turnout all right. Trump wins HUGE.

You don’t have enough White people to g around. Better buckle up.
Even black people love Trump. The Trump economy is putting money in their pockets. Sorry loser - you're done.

Bullshit. These links proved that you are very wrong.

New poll: 83% of African Americans say Trump is a racist - Axios

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a-bb7b-265f4554af6d_story.html?outputType=amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your polls blow ass. Your polls also stated that Hillary would be our next president. Now go take a long walk on a short pier.

When people like yourself reduce the world to such childishly simplistic dichotomies, it reveals more about you than it does those you target.

The sad part of these gullible trump supporters. When Trump lies it’s a real for them.
Trump humping his podium..... Oh Lisa Oh Lisa Lisa Oh Lisa.....

That is goddam disgusting....... Trumpets cheered and clapped. Talking about low class deplorable.

Funny how those dressed as "neo-nazis" and ANTIFA rode on the same Goerge Soros paid for buses.

Is that the best you got?

Jason Kessler was on "Occupy Wall Street" activist......he is a professional agent provocateur. Funny how leftards never have a bad word to say about ANTIFA......imagine that?

Any of the democrats presidential candidates are far better than this inept president.
It's unfortunate for you worthless leftist traitors that not a one has a chance against Trump.

His buffoonery will have a lasting effect for years to come. I mean this country was stolen from the Indians. These racists prove everyday that they don't care about the citizens, migrants and immigrants here as long as they are taxing and profitting off of them. This country elected the biggest, dumbest person and racist after David Duke to prove it. In 2024 - elect David Duke to top the current racist and dictator. We know this country will try and can do it.
There is nothing racist about Trump, his rhetoric or his policies. YOu are a lying asshole.
Yes Trump is a racist piece of shit like you Correl.
Tell us Charred Wingnut, where are you texting us from tonight?
  • Your palatial home in San Diego?
  • Your Palatial home in Palm Springs?
  • Your estate on the beaches of South Florida?
  • Your mountain retreat up on Pic Du Midi?
  • Or are you just hanging out on your 60 foot yacht sipping Mai Tais by the Bay?
And is it that you just see black race rings everywhere you look or was that just your dog Fifi backing up too close to you again?

And I know you are very jealous. Yes I have a very big houses and big boat.

I FUCKING BLASTED YOU. Challenge you real life debate face to face. Or FaceTime. But you are so fucking coward. And here you are again using the same low class disgusting human scum jealous post. Wipe your mouth.

Go wrestle a pig. No wonder they called you retarded.

It's unfortunate for you worthless leftist traitors that not a one has a chance against Trump.

Traitors? Did you even know who is Trump puppet master?

Even black people love Trump. The Trump economy is putting money in their pockets. Sorry loser - you're done.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a-bb7b-265f4554af6d_story.html?outputType=amp

Your polls blow ass. Your polls also stated that Hillary would be our next president. Now go take a long walk on a short pier.
Well, charwin IS one of the dumber ones that post on here. The lack of intellect in their responses is rather frightening.

Traitors? Did you even know who is Trump puppet master?
You're running out of ammo worthless leftist traitor.

His buffoonery will have a lasting effect for years to come. I mean this country was stolen from the Indians. These racists prove everyday that they don't care about the citizens, migrants and immigrants here as long as they are taxing and profitting off of them. This country elected the biggest, dumbest person and racist after David Duke to prove it. In 2024 - elect David Duke to top the current racist and dictator. We know this country will try and can do it.
There is nothing racist about Trump, his rhetoric or his policies. YOu are a lying asshole.
  • Or are you just hanging out on your 60 foot yacht sipping Mai Tais by the Bay?
And is it that you just see black race rings everywhere you look or was that just your dog Fifi backing up too close to you again?

I FUCKING BLASTED YOU. Challenge you real life debate face to face. Or FaceTime. But you are so fucking coward. And here you are again using the same low class disgusting human scum jealous post. Wipe your mouth.

I will debate you real time, Charwin........what say ye?

The sad part of these gullible trump supporters. When Trump lies it’s a real for them.
Trump humping his podium..... Oh Lisa Oh Lisa Lisa Oh Lisa.....

That is goddam disgusting....... Trumpets cheered and clapped. Talking about low class deplorable.

Funny how those dressed as "neo-nazis" and ANTIFA rode on the same Goerge Soros paid for buses.

Is that the best you got?

Jason Kessler was on "Occupy Wall Street" activist......he is a professional agent provocateur. Funny how leftards never have a bad word to say about ANTIFA......imagine that?

Like I said many times before. You are craving my attention.

I’ll let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. For the mean time go back to your hibernation.

Maybe that's why you don't care about the poor and middle class.

I'm upper class and care. Your way has widened the gap between the rich and rest of us and made the middle class much smaller than it used to be.

As you know, the middle-income percentiles have shrunk, as you know the low-income brackets has shrunk as well too. So where have all those folks gone?

Please provide a quote where he directly "stuck up for the klan"

He could have been overt about it and you'd still defend him.

“People were there protesting the taking down of the monument of Robert E. Lee — everybody knows that,” Trump said of the rally in Charlottesville, which was organized by white supremacists.

“some very fine people on both sides” of the incident.

So he sees white supremists as very fine people. Got it.

He was talking about people in general on both sides of the argument about the Statue. And what incident?

Are you saying everyone who is against the Statue being removed is a Klan member.

Why the hell you people lie? Here’s the complete transcript. Pay attention.

PolitiFact - In Context: Donald Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks (transcript)

In Context: Donald Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks (transcript)

Reporter: "Let me ask you, Mr. President, why did you wait so long to blast neo-Nazis?"

Trump: "I didn’t wait long. I didn’t wait long."

Reporter: "Forty-eight hours."
Why the hell do you lie?
OTOH we have a reporter trying to bait the president with leading questions that would NEVER be asked and NEVER in that way of Obama, then we have YOU deciding how long Trump has or should take to answer a question!
Really, Wing? Trump missed an opportunity to bring the nation together?
Just WHAT could Trump ever say that dweebs like you would EVER look kindly upon him???

BULLFUCKING shit. Go wrestle a pig.

Where in my post that I lied? Proved it.
That is the complete transcript of Trump stupidity.
Just remember Charred Brain, it's not a lie if YOU believe it! :auiqs.jpg:

Well, charwin IS one of the dumber ones that post on here. The lack of intellect in their responses is rather frightening.

Charwin believes that the ROOOSKIES cost the leftard clown posse of sniveling commies of their rightful place in power....,.what a dope.

That would be solid entertainment. Trump vs Biden like entertainment.

Maybe that's why you don't care about the poor and middle class.

I'm upper class and care. Your way has widened the gap between the rich and rest of us and made the middle class much smaller than it used to be.

You can brag that the middle class is fine under your policies but if your policies turn half the middle class into the working poor then you are sort of missing the point.

I don't care to be "poor and middle class" and apparently neither do you. Using the "poor and middle class" to ascend yourself to some kind of relative morality is...forgive me....sickening.

I DON'T think charwin the coward will take you up on that........

Coming from an idiot specialized in wrestling a pig?

What the hell do you know a low class scumbag like you?

How did you know I wrestle pigs? Were you peeking in my window again?

And I'll have you know I'm a very high class scumbag! :auiqs.jpg:

I DON'T think charwin the coward will take you up on that........

Of course not.....but he is "Charwin Fudd and I own a mansion and a yacht" poseur.....LOL!

So if Trump drops out now and runs as a Democrat like Mini Mike, you'd vote for him?

Dude, you're even dumber than I first thought!

Forum List

Back