When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

D0FDF336-8174-4236-9619-9E749C0BD70F.jpeg
What are you going to do to us?

Nope, those who supported Mushroom Dick must forever wear a Scarlet T. Shunned & ridiculed until such time as the Scarlet T is added to their gravestones.
But they'll be hard to find like former Hitler fans or former Bush fans. Today you can hardly find any Republicans here who say they supported Bush. But back then they all did. Today he's a globalist rino deep state bad man. In 2007 he was GOD's chosen one.

Lol, like you hang out with republicans, you poseur hack.

Almost all my friends are Republicans or idiots who are going to vote for Trump. Fucking idiots. Either that or they are rich. I don't mind those guys voting Republican. I almost don't blame them. Why should they vote for fairness when this way works better for them?

Even though I'm upper class I feel middle class

Household of one: Minimum of $78,281 to be upper-class
Household of two: Minimum of $110,706 to be upper-class
Household of three: Minimum of $135,586 to be upper-class
Household of four: Minimum of $156,561 to be upper-class
Household of five: Minimum of $175,041 to be upper-class

And when we talk they're always saying, "how are you a liberal?" because I can be racist at times or I say don't give the bum on the corner any money.

And personally, I'm one of the best paid employees here. I don't want collective bargaining at my work. I like it that I got a big raise for my work. Not like in a union. Still I know unions are important for a strong middle class.

But again, fuck it. I'm upper class, my brother is upper class and his kids go to the most expensive private school in Michigan. If you like Republicans then either don't show up and vote or vote for Republicans. See if they fix anything. Or, will they raise your retirement age? I will fucking go ape shit if Republicans raise my retirement age. That's a cut dummies!

Or, will they raise your retirement age? I will fucking go ape shit if Republicans raise my retirement age. That's a cut dummies!

That's math, moron.
Yea, so when the republicans, after years of tax breaks for the rich and corporate America tell you they have to cut your retirement and raise your retirement age, just remember you bent over and took it. I at least objected

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611
You're destined to go through life bitter and disappointed.

Learn to control your emotions, kid. No one is obligated to do it for you.

Reality, they all lie, spin and ignore obvious issues with their positions. Trump is just a blowhard about it and lacks the filter they do.

Lol, WaPo being foisted by you as an unbiased source. Have they done the same level of effort with Obama or any Democrat in general?

And your side has also stretched what a "lie" is. A lie is knowing something is one thing, and saying another. calling dog a cat. saying a blue thing is red. What you call lies are mostly opinions that you don't agree with.

A good example of a lie is saying a man who removes their penis and balls and has a fake vagina made to replace it is actually a woman.
Once again, nobody lies with the audacity of Trump in either party.
Not even close

So “they all do it “ is not an excuse

Nobody has had the media scrutinize each word he says in a search for "lies"

You can't compare because this level of scrutiny has never been seen before.
Trust me you were paying attention to Obama's every word.

Trump and his team get to break the law, admit it on National TV and then not get in trouble. Trump will do it again

Think Trump's acting like a dictator now? What if he's reelected after this? - CNNPolitics

Trump and his team get to break the law,

Which law?
If it was hillary you’d know what laws.

and even if she wasn’t technically breaking laws but doing this shit only for the left, you’d object.

I like Elizabeth warren. Fuck pochahontas. That’s nothing compared to trumps mountain of lies, she’s my pick
You say you are wealthy, yet support a politition who wants your taxes to skyrocket in order to provide a work free life for all the illegal aliens she wants to usher in through open borders and then allow to vote.

Yeah. That makes sense.

Nope, those who supported Mushroom Dick must forever wear a Scarlet T. Shunned & ridiculed until such time as the Scarlet T is added to their gravestones.
But they'll be hard to find like former Hitler fans or former Bush fans. Today you can hardly find any Republicans here who say they supported Bush. But back then they all did. Today he's a globalist rino deep state bad man. In 2007 he was GOD's chosen one.

Lol, like you hang out with republicans, you poseur hack.

Almost all my friends are Republicans or idiots who are going to vote for Trump. Fucking idiots. Either that or they are rich. I don't mind those guys voting Republican. I almost don't blame them. Why should they vote for fairness when this way works better for them?

Even though I'm upper class I feel middle class

Household of one: Minimum of $78,281 to be upper-class
Household of two: Minimum of $110,706 to be upper-class
Household of three: Minimum of $135,586 to be upper-class
Household of four: Minimum of $156,561 to be upper-class
Household of five: Minimum of $175,041 to be upper-class

And when we talk they're always saying, "how are you a liberal?" because I can be racist at times or I say don't give the bum on the corner any money.

And personally, I'm one of the best paid employees here. I don't want collective bargaining at my work. I like it that I got a big raise for my work. Not like in a union. Still I know unions are important for a strong middle class.

But again, fuck it. I'm upper class, my brother is upper class and his kids go to the most expensive private school in Michigan. If you like Republicans then either don't show up and vote or vote for Republicans. See if they fix anything. Or, will they raise your retirement age? I will fucking go ape shit if Republicans raise my retirement age. That's a cut dummies!

Or, will they raise your retirement age? I will fucking go ape shit if Republicans raise my retirement age. That's a cut dummies!

That's math, moron.
Yea, so when the republicans, after years of tax breaks for the rich and corporate America tell you they have to cut your retirement and raise your retirement age, just remember you bent over and took it. I at least objected

after years of tax breaks for the rich and corporate America tell you they have to cut your retirement and raise your retirement age

Those tax breaks didn't touch the Trust Funds, why the fuck would they be to blame for changes to Social Security?

Math, you moron.

The posts by the liberal lunatics on this thread are hilarious! You can't be any more miserable and hateful than these knuckleheads.

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611
Funny, I think this is going to work the other way round. Those that mindlessly condemn Trump are going to need some kinda redemption...

Reality, they all lie, spin and ignore obvious issues with their positions. Trump is just a blowhard about it and lacks the filter they do.

Lol, WaPo being foisted by you as an unbiased source. Have they done the same level of effort with Obama or any Democrat in general?

And your side has also stretched what a "lie" is. A lie is knowing something is one thing, and saying another. calling dog a cat. saying a blue thing is red. What you call lies are mostly opinions that you don't agree with.

A good example of a lie is saying a man who removes their penis and balls and has a fake vagina made to replace it is actually a woman.
Not even close

Trump and his team get to break the law, admit it on National TV and then not get in trouble. Trump will do it again

Think Trump's acting like a dictator now? What if he's reelected after this? - CNNPolitics

Which law?

and even if she wasn’t technically breaking laws but doing this shit only for the left, you’d object.

I like Elizabeth warren. Fuck pochahontas. That’s nothing compared to trumps mountain of lies, she’s my pick

You made a claim......and now you won't say which law? LOL!

Not even close

Which law?

EVERY day I thank GOD that the Hildebeast never WAS and never WILL BE president of the USA.

Which law?

EVERY day I thank GOD that the Hildebeast never WAS and never WILL BE president of the USA.

She should have stuck with what she was good at...…..cattle futures.

You'll grow to love him. He may be the first third term president ever

Trump made a crack at the Co. Springs rally about being gone in about 26 years. Since lefties have no sense of humor they might be contemplating another impeachment charge.

When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?
Nightmare? Dude, you must be on VHF in a UHF world! Nothing but a PARTEE going on here! The only thing you have to worry about after Trump wins reelection and he's back to running the country, will WE be able to forgive YOU?

6359803719222509871516666600_TRUMPFANS.jpg
confess.jpg
ED-AU040_glovie_J_20150831131046.jpg
PB084636.JPG
mountain-cartoon.jpg
red_wave_trump.jpg

His buffoonery will have a lasting effect for years to come. I mean this country was stolen from the Indians. These racists prove everyday that they don't care about the citizens, migrants and immigrants here as long as they are taxing and profitting off of them. This country elected the biggest, dumbest person and racist after David Duke to prove it. In 2024 - elect David Duke to top the current racist and dictator. We know this country will try and can do it.

There is nothing racist about Trump, his rhetoric or his policies. YOu are a lying asshole.

Yes Trump is a racist piece of shit like you Correl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His buffoonery will have a lasting effect for years to come. I mean this country was stolen from the Indians. These racists prove everyday that they don't care about the citizens, migrants and immigrants here as long as they are taxing and profitting off of them. This country elected the biggest, dumbest person and racist after David Duke to prove it. In 2024 - elect David Duke to top the current racist and dictator. We know this country will try and can do it.
There is nothing racist about Trump, his rhetoric or his policies. YOu are a lying asshole.
Yes Trump is a racist piece of shit like you Correl.
Tell us Charred Wingnut, where are you texting us from tonight?
  • Your palatial home in San Diego?
  • Your Palatial home in Palm Springs?
  • Your estate on the beaches of South Florida?
  • Your mountain retreat up on Pic Du Midi?
  • Or are you just hanging out on your 60 foot yacht sipping Mai Tais by the Bay?
And is it that you just see black race rings everywhere you look or was that just your dog Fifi backing up too close to you again?

Forum List

Back