When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

If you are voting for Trump you probably lean right. You probably were a USMB con who defended Bush. I remember those fuckers. They haven't changed. They just have adopted a few of our positions since we abandoned them.

NAFTA sucked. That was ours first.
Illegals are ruining America said the unions vs. Jobs Americans Won't Do Bush/McCain/Romney
Tariff companies who ship jobs overseas

These were ours before Trump stole them. He got Republicans to change their minds about these things. Or, I should say, he appealed to the racist half of the party over the corporate side. The corporate side was going to vote for him over Hillary no matter what. Trump was smart to appeal to the conspiracy theorists and racists in America. He got them to turnout wearing those hats. And Trump said he could kill someone and not lose one vote.

So we need a big turn out in November to out this fucker. Seems Trump supporters are as loyal as nazi's.

The sad part of these gullible trump supporters. When Trump lies it’s a real for them.
Trump humping his podium..... Oh Lisa Oh Lisa Lisa Oh Lisa.....

That is goddam disgusting....... Trumpets cheered and clapped. Talking about low class deplorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how those dressed as "neo-nazis" and ANTIFA rode on the same Goerge Soros paid for buses.

Is that the best you got?

Jason Kessler was on "Occupy Wall Street" activist......he is a professional agent provocateur. Funny how leftards never have a bad word to say about ANTIFA......imagine that?

Like I said many times before. You are craving my attention.

I’ll let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. For the mean time go back to your hibernation.

Coward.....we could debate on skype that I would record for the board to see and let them make their decision as to whom made the better argument.......don't be so fucking gutless.

His buffoonery will have a lasting effect for years to come. I mean this country was stolen from the Indians. These racists prove everyday that they don't care about the citizens, migrants and immigrants here as long as they are taxing and profitting off of them. This country elected the biggest, dumbest person and racist after David Duke to prove it. In 2024 - elect David Duke to top the current racist and dictator. We know this country will try and can do it.
There is nothing racist about Trump, his rhetoric or his policies. YOu are a lying asshole.
Yes Trump is a racist piece of shit like you Correl.
Tell us Charred Wingnut, where are you texting us from tonight?
  • Your palatial home in San Diego?
  • Your Palatial home in Palm Springs?
  • Your estate on the beaches of South Florida?
  • Your mountain retreat up on Pic Du Midi?
  • Or are you just hanging out on your 60 foot yacht sipping Mai Tais by the Bay?
And is it that you just see black race rings everywhere you look or was that just your dog Fifi backing up too close to you again?

And I know you are very jealous. Yes I have a very big houses and big boat.

I FUCKING BLASTED YOU. Challenge you real life debate face to face. Or FaceTime. But you are so fucking coward. And here you are again using the same low class disgusting human scum jealous post. Wipe your mouth.

Go wrestle a pig. No wonder they called you retarded.

I will debate you real time, Charwin........what say ye?

Okay fine. How do you want it? FaceTime or via live conference video? Take a pick.
Name me what city you live cause I have account most of the large hotels that will host live video conferencing. My expense.

What topic? Don’t fucking give me your conspiracy theory crap. I want debate on politics, Trump, current events, foreign countries.

On the side I also want to debate DNA and genome counting, biomedical engineering, medical instrumentations, software and quantum physics.

Let me know when you are ready.

His buffoonery will have a lasting effect for years to come. I mean this country was stolen from the Indians. These racists prove everyday that they don't care about the citizens, migrants and immigrants here as long as they are taxing and profitting off of them. This country elected the biggest, dumbest person and racist after David Duke to prove it. In 2024 - elect David Duke to top the current racist and dictator. We know this country will try and can do it.
There is nothing racist about Trump, his rhetoric or his policies. YOu are a lying asshole.
  • Or are you just hanging out on your 60 foot yacht sipping Mai Tais by the Bay?
And is it that you just see black race rings everywhere you look or was that just your dog Fifi backing up too close to you again?

I FUCKING BLASTED YOU. Challenge you real life debate face to face. Or FaceTime. But you are so fucking coward. And here you are again using the same low class disgusting human scum jealous post. Wipe your mouth.

HE HASN'T THE BALLS.

That would be solid entertainment. Trump vs Biden like entertainment.

We'd have to wear those plastic things in the front row with a hood that cover you to keep the blood and guts from getting all over us.

What other types of Trump voters are there?
If you are voting for Trump you probably lean right. You probably were a USMB con who defended Bush. I remember those fuckers. They haven't changed. They just have adopted a few of our positions since we abandoned them.

Illegals are ruining America said the unions vs. Jobs Americans Won't Do Bush/McCain/Romney

These were ours before Trump stole them. He got Republicans to change their minds about these things. Or, I should say, he appealed to the racist half of the party over the corporate side. The corporate side was going to vote for him over Hillary no matter what. Trump was smart to appeal to the conspiracy theorists and racists in America. He got them to turnout wearing those hats. And Trump said he could kill someone and not lose one vote.

So we need a big turn out in November to out this fucker. Seems Trump supporters are as loyal as nazi's.

Trust me my friend I guarantee you 100% this will be a very big turn out to kick this moron out of WH.

Then it'll be a Lose-Lose for you either way.

If Trump's reelected, YOU LOSE.

If Bernie, Lizzy, Joey or Mini Mike win, you REALLY lose! :auiqs.jpg:

Any of the democrats presidential candidates are far better than this inept president.

So if Trump drops out now and runs as a Democrat like Mini Mike, you'd vote for him?

Dude, you're even dumber than I first thought!

Mini Mike is far better than Trump. Any of those are far better and smarter than that piece of garbage shit Trump.

We'd have to wear those plastic things in the front row with a hood that cover you to keep the blood and guts from getting all over us.

Go wrestle a pig Dude.

HE HASN'T THE BALLS.
Yep, charwin, the ball-less wonder. Ball-less AND dumb, not a good combination!

Okay fine. How do you want it? FaceTime or via live conference video? Take a pick.
Name me what city you live cause I have account most of the large hotels that will host live video conferencing. My expense.

What topic? Don’t fucking give me your conspiracy theory crap. I want debate on politics, Trump, current events, foreign countries.

On the side I also want to debate DNA and genome counting, biomedical engineering, medical instrumentations, software and quantum physics.

I live in the DFW area......and I know the area extremely well. Pick the hotel and when you will be arriving. We will also be debating the Federal Reserve central bank, HJR-192 and the incorporating of this government entity, the 16th amendment, what was the original 13th amendment. What the war of 1812 was really about....

HE HASN'T THE BALLS.

Really? Like I told you before. I don’t fuck around.

Go wrestle a pig Dude.

Best that we not debate on the use of punctuation, dumb ass.

(snicker)

HE HASN'T THE BALLS.

Hilarious! You really ARE a ball-less dummy.

HE HASN'T THE BALLS.

May be you will find a lady with low standards and that could change? Nah........

Go wrestle a pig Dude.
What's a pig dude? Is that a male pig in your medical instramental opinion?

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611

Spit away...but it's coming right back to you.

It's not like YOU own the country.

He was elected. Suck on it.

The sad part of these gullible trump supporters. When Trump lies it’s a real for them.

That is goddam disgusting....... Trumpets cheered and clapped. Talking about low class deplorable.

Funny how those dressed as "neo-nazis" and ANTIFA rode on the same Goerge Soros paid for buses.

Jason Kessler was on "Occupy Wall Street" activist......he is a professional agent provocateur. Funny how leftards never have a bad word to say about ANTIFA......imagine that?

I’ll let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. For the mean time go back to your hibernation.

Dale calls Charwin out. . . . Charwin backs down.

Who didn't see that comin'?

Let’s be serious
Any fourth grader with a Google can call Trump on his lies

No president has outright lied as often as Trump and not been held accountable.

Again, no president's every word has been viewed by a one party controlled press to find any "lie" they can.
Never really had to
Other presidents were trusted in the majority of what they said.
Alternative facts were not the stated objective of a president

Lol, progs always accuse opposition presidents of lying, they just never decided to keep count like they are now.
Again with the broad brush

Other presidents of both parties have stretched the truth. No president has ever made such an all out assault on the facts as Donald J Trump

Hurricane Dorian, inauguration crowds, and the assault on truth

Trump’s Silliest Lies Are the Most Important

The National Weather Service office in Birmingham, Alabama quickly corrected the president, announcing “"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">Alabama will NOT see any impacts from Dorian.”

At this point, a normal person would correct their mistake and move on, or maybe try to save face with “UPDATE: New projections show Dorian’s path changed and Alabama is no longer at risk.” But Donald Trump is not a normal person.

Instead the president lied, repeatedly, egregiously, claiming Alabama was actually in danger. For days after his original mistake he kept lying about it, even as Dorian was lashing the east coast. Some of the lies got very silly, such as when Trump brought Fox News senior White House correspondent John Roberts into the Oval Office to show him a hurricane forecast map, doctored with a sharpie to include a bit of Alabama.
This is so ridiculous, so stupid, that it’s easy to laugh off. But while it definitely deserves to be laughed at, it shouldn’t be dismissed. Trump’s silliest lies are a big part of what makes this presidency so abnormal, going beyond normal politician dishonesty to a larger assault on truth.

Normal and Abnormal Lies
Donald Trump is a serial liar. That’s hardly a revelation — the Washington Post’s most recent tally has Trump up to "); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">12,019 false or misleading claims in 928 days in office, averaging almost 13 per day — but still, the hurricane lies are different.

It’s easy to dismiss Trump’s silliest lies. He lies so much, why bother with these? But the easily disproved lies about unimportant things are, in a way, the most important of all.

It’s those lies, sustained through fact-checks and corrections, that constitute the most direct assault on the concept of truth. Because he’s president, and because he won’t let it go, Trump gets government officials and media organizations to join in obvious, almost entirely pointless falsehoods. If the public believes Coast Guard Admirals and the NOAA are in the business of partisan spin rather than facts, millions won’t trust their future pronouncements, on hurricane forecasts or anything else.

To be a Republican in good standing nowadays, you have to believe the president’s lies, or at least pretend you do. You might make a technically true but misleading claim, like Admiral Brown, or try to blame someone else.

For example, on Fox News, Geraldo Rivera lamented that “it is very frustrating to see how other news networks obsess about any misstep or misstatement the president makes,” as if the problem is not Trump’s repeated lying, but the public hearing about them.

Trump’s obvious lies about unimportant things create a loyalty test: do you value Donald Trump more than truth? Many government officials and media figures say yes, repeating the lies, providing cover for them, or deflecting from them by blaming others. This hardens the Trumpist information bubble, an alternative reality where the president’s every word is fact, and those saying otherwise are the real liars. In a bubble like that, consequential lies about North Korea, Russia, Central American migrants, past presidents, tariffs — anything — can flourish.

This isn’t just another politician lying (albeit more). It’s bigger. An American version of the “"); background-size: 1px 1px; background-position: 0px calc(1em + 1px);">nothing is true and everything is possible” standard Putin imposed on Russia. An assault on truth itself.

And without basic truth, we can’t really discuss anything.

Do you think that screaming is going to magically transform your malarkey into the truth?

It didn't work, however it did make you look foolish. Keep up the good work.

Don't forget 1-legged potato sack racing.

TRANSLATION: Let me set the stakes so ridiculously high that no one will bother, no one can keep track and no matter what, you can say you won!

Lemme guess, Charred Beefsteak, will this be another of those offers like taking a tour of your charity headquarters you offered that somehow, no one ever took you up on?

HERE'S AN IDEA: Why don't both of you meet in Oslo, Norway and duke it out is a sword fight while standing on a tight wire between two buildings! :21: Winner takes all!

Dale calls Charwin out. . . . Charwin backs down.

Who didn't see that comin'?

I am holding my breath in anticipation of Charwin making his way to the DFW area to debate me as I record it for youtube.........

Go wrestle a pig Dude.

You're too fat for me.

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611
Hardy har har. You Stalinist are about putting people in camps We Trump voters are tolerant .

Forum List

Back