When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

Yes Trump is a racist piece of shit like you Correl.
Tell us Charred Wingnut, where are you texting us from tonight?
  • Your palatial home in San Diego?
  • Your Palatial home in Palm Springs?
  • Your estate on the beaches of South Florida?
  • Your mountain retreat up on Pic Du Midi?
  • Or are you just hanging out on your 60 foot yacht sipping Mai Tais by the Bay?
And is it that you just see black race rings everywhere you look or was that just your dog Fifi backing up too close to you again?

And I know you are very jealous. Yes I have a very big houses and big boat.

I FUCKING BLASTED YOU. Challenge you real life debate face to face. Or FaceTime. But you are so fucking coward. And here you are again using the same low class disgusting human scum jealous post. Wipe your mouth.

Go wrestle a pig. No wonder they called you retarded.

I will debate you real time, Charwin........what say ye?

Okay fine. How do you want it? FaceTime or via live conference video? Take a pick.
Name me what city you live cause I have account most of the large hotels that will host live video conferencing. My expense.

What topic? Don’t fucking give me your conspiracy theory crap. I want debate on politics, Trump, current events, foreign countries.

On the side I also want to debate DNA and genome counting, biomedical engineering, medical instrumentations, software and quantum physics.

Let me know when you are ready.

I live in the DFW area......and I know the area extremely well. Pick the hotel and when you will be arriving. We will also be debating the Federal Reserve central bank, HJR-192 and the incorporating of this government entity, the 16th amendment, what was the original 13th amendment. What the war of 1812 was really about....

I have an account with Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention under Marriott in Grapevine, Tx. That is near DFW I think. Let me know when you are ready. I will not be traveling. I will debate you live via video conferencing.

Both of my house are equipped with video conferencing and both of my live in house keeper knew how to operate the system. They will show you both of my house and my boat. Then in split second I will use my company video conferencing system.

Let me repeat it again. No conspiracy bullshit theory crap. I know you are not qualified to my demand of topic but get some that is qualified.

I FUCKING BLASTED YOU. Challenge you real life debate face to face. Or FaceTime. But you are so fucking coward. And here you are again using the same low class disgusting human scum jealous post. Wipe your mouth.

That would be solid entertainment. Trump vs Biden like entertainment.

We'd have to wear those plastic things in the front row with a hood that cover you to keep the blood and guts from getting all over us.

Go wrestle a pig Dude.

Best that we not debate on the use of punctuation, dumb ass.

(snicker)

Now you are scared. Like I said many times. You are not qualified to to talk to me. You are nothing but full of shit Dude.
Go back to your hibernation.

Nope, those who supported Mushroom Dick must forever wear a Scarlet T. Shunned & ridiculed until such time as the Scarlet T is added to their gravestones.
But they'll be hard to find like former Hitler fans or former Bush fans. Today you can hardly find any Republicans here who say they supported Bush. But back then they all did. Today he's a globalist rino deep state bad man. In 2007 he was GOD's chosen one.

Lol, like you hang out with republicans, you poseur hack.

Almost all my friends are Republicans or idiots who are going to vote for Trump. Fucking idiots. Either that or they are rich. I don't mind those guys voting Republican. I almost don't blame them. Why should they vote for fairness when this way works better for them?

Even though I'm upper class I feel middle class

Household of one: Minimum of $78,281 to be upper-class
Household of two: Minimum of $110,706 to be upper-class
Household of three: Minimum of $135,586 to be upper-class
Household of four: Minimum of $156,561 to be upper-class
Household of five: Minimum of $175,041 to be upper-class

And when we talk they're always saying, "how are you a liberal?" because I can be racist at times or I say don't give the bum on the corner any money.

And personally, I'm one of the best paid employees here. I don't want collective bargaining at my work. I like it that I got a big raise for my work. Not like in a union. Still I know unions are important for a strong middle class.

But again, fuck it. I'm upper class, my brother is upper class and his kids go to the most expensive private school in Michigan. If you like Republicans then either don't show up and vote or vote for Republicans. See if they fix anything. Or, will they raise your retirement age? I will fucking go ape shit if Republicans raise my retirement age. That's a cut dummies!

Or, will they raise your retirement age? I will fucking go ape shit if Republicans raise my retirement age. That's a cut dummies!

That's math, moron.
Yea, so when the republicans, after years of tax breaks for the rich and corporate America tell you they have to cut your retirement and raise your retirement age, just remember you bent over and took it. I at least objected

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

• Or are you just hanging out on your 60 foot yacht sipping Mai Tais by the Bay?
And is it that you just see black race rings everywhere you look or was that just your dog Fifi backing up too close to you again?

HE HASN'T THE BALLS.

Really? Like I told you before. I don’t fuck around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hilarious! You really ARE a ball-less dummy.

I’m glad I’m very popular.

We'd have to wear those plastic things in the front row with a hood that cover you to keep the blood and guts from getting all over us.

Go wrestle a pig Dude.

Best that we not debate on the use of punctuation, dumb ass.

(snicker)

Now you are scared. Like I said many times. You are not qualified to to talk to me. You are nothing but full of shit Dude.
Go back to your hibernation.
Hilarious!

HE HASN'T THE BALLS.

Hilarious! You really ARE a ball-less dummy.

I’m glad I’m very popular.
Hilarious!

Go wrestle a pig Dude.
What's a pig dude? Is that a male pig in your medical instramental opinion?

Wrong again dude. I’m talking to toobreak. On separate thread they called him retarded and wrestle a pig is his specialty.

Yes I have a very big houses and big boat.

DO YOU? Do you have a very big HOUSES and a bug dick, er, boat?

I FUCKING BLASTED YOU.
I've asked you before not to spray your jism all over me. I know it gets you off to be a big dick.

Challenge you real life debate face to face. Or FaceTime. But you are so fucking coward.
Can you meet me in the Tierra Del Fuego where I live? Its not much, but I have lots of sheep and pigs you can wrestle!

No wonder they called you retarded.
I think that was your wife just trying to wake you up to tell you" Hey Retard! Time to go back to Walmart!
Ya know, Charry, I noticed you only post at night, like a guy that just got home from the shop after all the retail stores have closed!

If you are voting for Trump you probably lean right. You probably were a USMB con who defended Bush. I remember those fuckers. They haven't changed. They just have adopted a few of our positions since we abandoned them.

NAFTA sucked. That was ours first.
Illegals are ruining America said the unions vs. Jobs Americans Won't Do Bush/McCain/Romney
Tariff companies who ship jobs overseas

These were ours before Trump stole them. He got Republicans to change their minds about these things. Or, I should say, he appealed to the racist half of the party over the corporate side. The corporate side was going to vote for him over Hillary no matter what. Trump was smart to appeal to the conspiracy theorists and racists in America. He got them to turnout wearing those hats. And Trump said he could kill someone and not lose one vote.

So we need a big turn out in November to out this fucker. Seems Trump supporters are as loyal as nazi's.

Trust me my friend I guarantee you 100% this will be a very big turn out to kick this moron out of WH.

Then it'll be a Lose-Lose for you either way.

If Trump's reelected, YOU LOSE.

If Bernie, Lizzy, Joey or Mini Mike win, you REALLY lose! :auiqs.jpg:

Any of the democrats presidential candidates are far better than this inept president.
It's unfortunate for you worthless leftist traitors that not a one has a chance against Trump.

Traitors? Did you even know who is Trump puppet master?

That would be Melania. She's in charge of pumping it for Donald..

HE HASN'T THE BALLS.

May be you will find a lady with low standards and that could change? Nah........

I didn’t started this low class discussion asshole. Your friend did. Then you came in.

Do you have a car now? Are you paying your taxes? Are you using the road? Do you have medical insurance? I doubt it.

Trump supporters welcome all

Lefties dream of hate and violence

2hozmxkdy4i41.jpg

Minting new indies and trump supporters daily ..thanks always angwy progs

Kayleigh McEnany
@kayleighmcenany
“I’m a Latina, and I finally have a voice that I don’t have to be a Democrat!” Gina told me. “Latinos, by nature, we’re conservative... We believe in family, God, religion &
@realDonaldTrump
offers all of that!”
Twitter

I know in my gut, I will not be able to stomach anybody that supported Trump once this monster has left our sights. Every time I see these sorry mf's at work, I turn my head in disgust. Unlike the rednecks that forgave the germans, this country should spit on these mf's and drag their ass's to shame. BECAUSE THEY KNEW BETTER!!View attachment 307609View attachment 307610View attachment 307611
You'll grow to love him. He may be the first third term president ever

FDR

If you are voting for Trump you probably lean right. You probably were a USMB con who defended Bush. I remember those fuckers. They haven't changed. They just have adopted a few of our positions since we abandoned them.

NAFTA sucked. That was ours first.
Illegals are ruining America said the unions vs. Jobs Americans Won't Do Bush/McCain/Romney
Tariff companies who ship jobs overseas

These were ours before Trump stole them. He got Republicans to change their minds about these things. Or, I should say, he appealed to the racist half of the party over the corporate side. The corporate side was going to vote for him over Hillary no matter what. Trump was smart to appeal to the conspiracy theorists and racists in America. He got them to turnout wearing those hats. And Trump said he could kill someone and not lose one vote.

So we need a big turn out in November to out this fucker. Seems Trump supporters are as loyal as nazi's.

The sad part of these gullible trump supporters. When Trump lies it’s a real for them.
Trump humping his podium..... Oh Lisa Oh Lisa Lisa Oh Lisa.....

That is goddam disgusting....... Trumpets cheered and clapped. Talking about low class deplorable.

Funny how those dressed as "neo-nazis" and ANTIFA rode on the same Goerge Soros paid for buses.

Is that the best you got?

Jason Kessler was on "Occupy Wall Street" activist......he is a professional agent provocateur. Funny how leftards never have a bad word to say about ANTIFA......imagine that?

Like I said many times before. You are craving my attention.

I’ll let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. For the mean time go back to your hibernation.

BACKING OUT, BACKING OUT!

I think we've found a new master of issuing challenges to people then backing away from them that beats IM2!

The sad part of these gullible trump supporters. When Trump lies it’s a real for them.
Trump humping his podium..... Oh Lisa Oh Lisa Lisa Oh Lisa.....

That is goddam disgusting....... Trumpets cheered and clapped. Talking about low class deplorable.

Funny how those dressed as "neo-nazis" and ANTIFA rode on the same Goerge Soros paid for buses.

Jason Kessler was on "Occupy Wall Street" activist......he is a professional agent provocateur. Funny how leftards never have a bad word to say about ANTIFA......imagine that?

I’ll let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. For the mean time go back to your hibernation.

Dale calls Charwin out. . . . Charwin backs down.

Who didn't see that comin'?

Wrong Dude. Read my post. Pay attention. I don’t back down and I don’t fuck around.
I am as real as you get. I am what I am it is what it is.

Go wrestle a pig Dude.

Wrong again dude. I’m talking to toobreak. On separate thread they called him retarded and wrestle a pig is his specialty.

I musta missed that one. It must have been one of those real FAST threads.

You know, SQUEALING fast.

Betcha you don't know what we say about you! :auiqs.jpg:

HE HASN'T THE BALLS.

May be you will find a lady with low standards and that could change? Nah........

I didn’t started this low class discussion asshole. Your friend did. Then you came in.

Do you have a car now? Are you paying your taxes? Are you using the road? Do you have medical insurance? I doubt it.

I pay all constitutional taxes, Charwin......we can discuss this and any other questions you have when you come to the DFW area (like you said you would) so we can have a debate to be aired on this forum via youtube.

Wrong Dude. Read my post. Pay attention. I don’t back down and I don’t fuck around.

Again, hilarious!

\

That remains to be seen....you seem to talk a better game than you play and boast about shit that you believe should impress the board masses. I am also VERY real and I am very eager to debate you.

Go wrestle a pig Dude.

I musta missed that one. It must have been one of those real FAST threads.

You know, SQUEALING fast.

Betcha you don't know what we say about you! :auiqs.jpg:

Charwin seems rather flustered........I wonder why that is???

Forum List

Back