When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

What other types of Trump voters are there?
If you are voting for Trump you probably lean right. You probably were a USMB con who defended Bush. I remember those fuckers. They haven't changed. They just have adopted a few of our positions since we abandoned them.

NAFTA sucked. That was ours first.
Illegals are ruining America said the unions vs. Jobs Americans Won't Do Bush/McCain/Romney
Tariff companies who ship jobs overseas

These were ours before Trump stole them. He got Republicans to change their minds about these things. Or, I should say, he appealed to the racist half of the party over the corporate side. The corporate side was going to vote for him over Hillary no matter what. Trump was smart to appeal to the conspiracy theorists and racists in America. He got them to turnout wearing those hats. And Trump said he could kill someone and not lose one vote.

So we need a big turn out in November to out this fucker. Seems Trump supporters are as loyal as nazi's.

Si if NAFTA SUCKED AND YOU KNEW IT FIRST WHY DIDNā€™T ANY OF YOU FUCKERS DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT/

We were pissed at Clinton but unfortunately 100% of the Republicans in the Senate and House voted for it and enough Democrats voted that it passed.

Why did your side push pass and defend NAFTA?

See back in the 2000's your party was split. Half were racists and the other half corporate cons. The corporate cons ruled back in the 2000's. They still rule today but Trump is appealing to the racists. He's talking about kicking illegals out and building a wall but he won't go after illegal employers. But he said the right things. That's all that matters to you.

Today's Immigration Battle Corporatists vs. Racists (and Labor is Left Behind)

All the democrats are racists! Why are ewe a democrat? And why didnā€™t you fix NAFTA?

Iā€™m a democrat and Iā€™m proud. I have a very good business in medical industries. Iā€™m not a racist but I hate racist people.

Let me straightened up your ignorance about NAFTA.

Trump just signed the new version of NAFTA is now called USMCA. Stay with me...... Trump just signed the USMCA December 2019.

The economy is booming from 2015 to 2019 that Trump keeps bragging that he doesnā€™t deserve. NAFTA played a big role of that of good economy.

If NAFTA was bad then we should have a bad economy when Trump took over.

Donā€™t you think?

As you know, President gave notice that we were pulling out of NAFTA very shortly after he took office. Giving notice that we were pulling out and negotiating a new agreement fueled the economy. It was an early indicator that he was keeping his promises. That was early 2017.

What's a pig dude? Is that a male pig in your medical instramental opinion?

Wrong again dude. Iā€™m talking to toobreak. On separate thread they called him retarded and wrestle a pig is his specialty.

I musta missed that one. It must have been one of those real FAST threads.

You know, SQUEALING fast.

Betcha you don't know what we say about you! :auiqs.jpg:

Charwin seems rather flustered........I wonder why that is???

Notice how his story and conditions constantly changes?

Maybe he got called away on his satellite phone to his attorneys in Geneva on a last minute bid to buy up some property in Namaqualand!

Where in my post where I changed my story and conditions? Where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charwin, the blowhard: "Okay fine. How do you want it? FaceTime or via live conference video? Take a pick.
Name me what city you live cause I have account most of the large hotels that will host live video conferencing. My expense."

I was fine with a face to face meeting.......instead of hiding behind a video screen since you made the offer. BUT??? I have no problem with giving you a cyber asskicking as you should already be use to it.

Yes I have a very big houses and big boat.

DO YOU? Do you have a very big HOUSES and a bug dick, er, boat?

I FUCKING BLASTED YOU.
I've asked you before not to spray your jism all over me. I know it gets you off to be a big dick.

Challenge you real life debate face to face. Or FaceTime. But you are so fucking coward.
Can you meet me in the Tierra Del Fuego where I live? Its not much, but I have lots of sheep and pigs you can wrestle!

No wonder they called you retarded.
I think that was your wife just trying to wake you up to tell you" Hey Retard! Time to go back to Walmart!
Ya know, Charry, I noticed you only post at night, like a guy that just got home from the shop after all the retail stores have closed!

Blah blah blah you cannot even face me face to face.
Lessee, you can't come to DFW, but you want me to fly to California? You don't even know where I am!

I donā€™t put gas in my cars. Jealous?
Yes. I am I don't have a butler to charge up my electric Kia!

Actually that was for Dale shit.... are you and dale the same?

Actually Iā€™ve been asking you to prove where live. So you live in Dallas?

Funny how those dressed as "neo-nazis" and ANTIFA rode on the same Goerge Soros paid for buses.

Is that the best you got?

Jason Kessler was on "Occupy Wall Street" activist......he is a professional agent provocateur. Funny how leftards never have a bad word to say about ANTIFA......imagine that?

Like I said many times before. You are craving my attention.

Iā€™ll let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. For the mean time go back to your hibernation.

Dale calls Charwin out. . . . Charwin backs down.

Who didn't see that comin'?

Wrong Dude. Read my post. Pay attention. I donā€™t back down and I donā€™t fuck around.
I am as real as you get. I am what I am it is what it is.

You see that name on his avatar? You see the photo he uses? Those are as real as the sun that rises in the East and as real as the President you have to deal with on a daily basis. He has gone around this nation, and met several real good people on this site, good posters, from both parties. He doesn't bullshit or deal in lies buddy. This is the real deal. I don't know about you though.

At the point I made my post? You were equivocating. And then, as toobfreak rightfully pointed out, you are setting unrealistic terms and conditions on any said debate. Dale is an honest to god, good discerning Christian man. You can't snake out of being plain on this. You bullshit this and try to lawyer your way out of it like a typical leftist, folks will see right through you. Kind of like everyone with common sense sees right through Bloomberg.

If he says Dale says is going to do something? You can be damn sure, he will do it.

You on the other hand? The very nature of all your posts make it look like Dale is already getting himself set up to waste a bunch of time and money. Frankly? You're barely worth even worth responding too IMO. I only do so because you are more entertaining than the commercials on TEE VEE, and it's grown too late to pick up a video game. :71:

I FUCKING BLASTED YOU.
I've asked you before not to spray your jism all over me. I know it gets you off to be a big dick.

Challenge you real life debate face to face. Or FaceTime. But you are so fucking coward.
Can you meet me in the Tierra Del Fuego where I live? Its not much, but I have lots of sheep and pigs you can wrestle!

I think that was your wife just trying to wake you up to tell you" Hey Retard! Time to go back to Walmart!
Ya know, Charry, I noticed you only post at night, like a guy that just got home from the shop after all the retail stores have closed!

Lessee, you can't come to DFW, but you want me to fly to California? You don't even know where I am!

Now you prove your self a big LIAR.
Where in my post that I want you come here to California?

Where in my post that I want to go to DFW?

Show me. YOU are retarded.

Most would consider "face to face" to mean that you would be willing to go to said locale and debate.........

HE HASN'T THE BALLS.

Really? Like I told you before. I donā€™t fuck around.

May be you will find a lady with low standards and that could change? Nah........

I didnā€™t started this low class discussion asshole. Your friend did. Then you came in.

Do you have a car now? Are you paying your taxes? Are you using the road? Do you have medical insurance? I doubt it.

No actually YOU did, dickwad. A stupid basketball player died and everyone here said it was his helicopter, and I said that was a real shame that a mere jock can afford an 18 million dollar chopper when scientists with PhDs don't make anywhere near that and took those poor kids up in it when in fact, it was just a rental and pilot error and you called me a racist then wanted me to give you my ADDRESS because I don't have any buses that run near me!

Then you stalked me all over, called me racist, and now your triggered ass has bit off more than you can chew.

And you have the nerve to call other people retarded. :21:

Dude again you are full of shit..... because you never stop lying Dude. You attacked me with your usual low class disgusting human scum attitude.

It is psycho bullshit like that which proves to me you are a lying buttwipe. I really hope you go through with debating Dale. I never even spoke to you, I was talking about how stupid and a waste that Kobe flew in fog just to save time from driving and YOU jumped all over me out of no where calling me a racist. I didn't even know who Kobe was, I had to look him up.

And anyone can go find that thread in SPORTS and read it all as proof. It's all there. Mutts to you (or should I say OINK).

Jason Kessler was on "Occupy Wall Street" activist......he is a professional agent provocateur. Funny how leftards never have a bad word to say about ANTIFA......imagine that?

Iā€™ll let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. For the mean time go back to your hibernation.

Wrong Dude. Read my post. Pay attention. I donā€™t back down and I donā€™t fuck around.

You see that name on his avatar? You see the photo he uses? Those are as real as the sun that rises in the East and as real as the President you have to deal with on a daily basis. He has gone around this nation, and met several real good people on this site, good posters, from both parties. He doesn't bullshit or deal in lies buddy. This is the real deal. I don't know about you though.

At the point I made my post? You were equivocating. And then, as toobfreak rightfully pointed out, you are setting unrealistic terms and conditions on any said debate. Dale is an honest to god, good discerning Christian man. You can't snake out of being plain on this. You bullshit this and try to lawyer your way out of it like a typical leftist, folks will see right through you. Kind of like everyone with common sense sees right through Bloomberg.

If he says Dale says is going to do something? You can be damn sure, he will do it.

You on the other hand? The very nature of all your posts make it look like Dale is already getting himself set up to waste a bunch of time and money. Frankly? You're barely worth even worth responding too IMO. I only do so because you are more entertaining than the commercials on TEE VEE, and it's grown too late to pick up a video game. :71:

You are very kind, MisterBeale and I am willing to jump through some hoops in order to get Charwin on record in a debate. The great thing about the fact that knowledge is indeed "power"? The truth speaks for itself......

Wrong again dude. Iā€™m talking to toobreak. On separate thread they called him retarded and wrestle a pig is his specialty.

Maybe he got called away on his satellite phone to his attorneys in Geneva on a last minute bid to buy up some property in Namaqualand!

Charwin, the blowhard: "Okay fine. How do you want it? FaceTime or via live conference video? Take a pick.
Name me what city you live cause I have account most of the large hotels that will host live video conferencing. My expense."

I was fine with a face to face meeting.......instead of hiding behind a video screen since you made the offer. BUT??? I have no problem with giving you a cyber asskicking as you should already be use to it.

You and your friend are both hilarious. I asked a question....Where in my post that I changed my story or conditions?
You canā€™t answer it.

I do video conferencing all the time with my employees. So why the fuck I hide from low life like you? Read my post #281 again

Let me repeat it again. Let me know when you are ready. Give me time to set the account tomorrow morning.

You are very kind, MisterBeale and I am willing to jump through some hoops in order to get Charwin on record in a debate. The great thing about the fact that knowledge is indeed "power"? The truth speaks for itself......

Now are asking for a sympathy and help.

I FUCKING BLASTED YOU.

MisterBeale has been like a mentor to me and has been instrumental in getting me to the place that I am. He would kick your ass in a debate even easier than I will. I do indeed live in the DFW area.....Carrollton, to be specific. I don't "sweat" the likes of you in the slightest.

So, let's set this skype conversation up.......m'kay?

You are nothing but another bullshit. Look your original post. You are telling me I back out. I proved you wrong. .
I didnt back out. My challenge is very simple and easy rather traveling like these jerks wants.

Are you saying Dale cannot defend himself?

So whatever you are babbling is nothing but cow dung

You and your friend are both hilarious. I asked a question....Where in my post that I changed my story or conditions?
You canā€™t answer it.

I do video conferencing all the time with my employees. So why the fuck I hide from low life like you? Read my post #281 again

Let me repeat it again. Let me know when you are ready. Give me time to set the account tomorrow morning.

LMAO!!!!!!! YOU stated "Face time" or via live conference video", dumb ass. Have you been drinking? Lay off the sauce, Charwin......seriously.

I am fine with skype....no worries there at all. I can record our conversation on my phone for youtube.

Mini Mike is far better than Trump. Any of those are far better and smarter than that piece of garbage shit Trump.

methinks-M.jpg

I FUCKING BLASTED YOU.

MisterBeale has been like a mentor to me and has been instrumental in getting me to the place that I am. He would kick your ass in a debate even easier than I will. I do indeed live in the DFW area.....Carrollton, to be specific. I don't "sweat" the likes of you in the slightest.

Oh now you are asking someone to help you. Who gives a fuck who is your mental. I mean mentor?

Oh now you are asking someone to help you. Who gives a fuck who is your mental. I mean mentor?

I need no one's help at all. I am simply stating that MisterBeale would make you look even worse than I will....

You canā€™t answer it.

LMAO!!!!!!! YOU stated "Face time" or via live conference video", dumb ass. Have you been drinking? Lay off the sauce, Charwin......seriously.

I am fine with skype....no worries there at all. I can record our conversation on my phone for youtube.

You talk too much......... Let me repeat it again. Read my post 281 and respond from there.

I need no one's help at all. I am simply stating that MisterBeale would make you look even worse than I will....

I will let that MisterBeale know when he is qualified talk to me. Make me look worse? I just blasted his idiotic post.

For the mean time you have my attention and stop deflecting.

You canā€™t answer it.

You talk too much......... Let me repeat it again. Read my post 281 and respond from there.

You have my e-mail addy. We can exchange skype #s and set up a time to debate. Tuesday through Thursday any time of the day works best.

You are nothing but another bullshit. Look your original post. You are telling me I back out. I proved you wrong. .
I didnt back out. My challenge is very simple and easy rather traveling like these jerks wants.

Are you saying Dale cannot defend himself?

So whatever you are babbling is nothing but cow dung

Oh?

You have already debated?

. . . do. . . please post that video so we can all view it and judge the winner . . please? I was hoping it would be done tonight while you were still drunk and all hopped up on what ever it is you're on. . . :71:

Last edited:

You canā€™t answer it.

You have my e-mail addy. We can exchange skype #s and set up a time to debate. Tuesday through Thursday any time of the day works best.

Wrong read my post #281. I gave you specifics and will go from there. You do NOT set the rules. Itā€™s my challenge my rule. YOU GOT THAT??

Forum List

Back