When the Trump nightmare ends, will we be able to forgive Trump voters?

Like I said many times before. You are craving my attention.

Iā€™ll let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. For the mean time go back to your hibernation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dale calls Charwin out. . . . Charwin backs down.

Who didn't see that comin'?

Wrong Dude. Read my post. Pay attention. I donā€™t back down and I donā€™t fuck around.
I am as real as you get. I am what I am it is what it is.

You see that name on his avatar? You see the photo he uses? Those are as real as the sun that rises in the East and as real as the President you have to deal with on a daily basis. He has gone around this nation, and met several real good people on this site, good posters, from both parties. He doesn't bullshit or deal in lies buddy. This is the real deal. I don't know about you though.

At the point I made my post? You were equivocating. And then, as toobfreak rightfully pointed out, you are setting unrealistic terms and conditions on any said debate. Dale is an honest to god, good discerning Christian man. You can't snake out of being plain on this. You bullshit this and try to lawyer your way out of it like a typical leftist, folks will see right through you. Kind of like everyone with common sense sees right through Bloomberg.

If he says Dale says is going to do something? You can be damn sure, he will do it.

You on the other hand? The very nature of all your posts make it look like Dale is already getting himself set up to waste a bunch of time and money. Frankly? You're barely worth even worth responding too IMO. I only do so because you are more entertaining than the commercials on TEE VEE, and it's grown too late to pick up a video game. :71:

You are nothing but another bullshit. Look your original post. You are telling me I back out. I proved you wrong. .
I didnt back out. My challenge is very simple and easy rather traveling like these jerks wants.

Are you saying Dale cannot defend himself?

So whatever you are babbling is nothing but cow dung

Oh?

You have already debated?

. . . do. . . please post that video so we can all view it and judge the winner . . please? I was hoping it would be done tonight while you were still drunk and all hopped up on what ever it is your on. . . :71:

Let me repeat it again. Iā€™ll let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. For the mean time. Stay the fuck out of my way.

Like I said many times before. You are craving my attention.

Iā€™ll let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. For the mean time go back to your hibernation.

Wrong Dude. Read my post. Pay attention. I donā€™t back down and I donā€™t fuck around.

You see that name on his avatar? You see the photo he uses? Those are as real as the sun that rises in the East and as real as the President you have to deal with on a daily basis. He has gone around this nation, and met several real good people on this site, good posters, from both parties. He doesn't bullshit or deal in lies buddy. This is the real deal. I don't know about you though.

At the point I made my post? You were equivocating. And then, as toobfreak rightfully pointed out, you are setting unrealistic terms and conditions on any said debate. Dale is an honest to god, good discerning Christian man. You can't snake out of being plain on this. You bullshit this and try to lawyer your way out of it like a typical leftist, folks will see right through you. Kind of like everyone with common sense sees right through Bloomberg.

If he says Dale says is going to do something? You can be damn sure, he will do it.

You on the other hand? The very nature of all your posts make it look like Dale is already getting himself set up to waste a bunch of time and money. Frankly? You're barely worth even worth responding too IMO. I only do so because you are more entertaining than the commercials on TEE VEE, and it's grown too late to pick up a video game. :71:

You are nothing but another bullshit. Look your original post. You are telling me I back out. I proved you wrong. .
I didnt back out. My challenge is very simple and easy rather traveling like these jerks wants.

Oh?

. . . do. . . please post that video so we can all view it and judge the winner . . please? I was hoping it would be done tonight while you were still drunk and all hopped up on what ever it is your on. . . :71:

Are you really this stupid? How can I set video and shit like that at this time of night?

Charwin, the blowhard: "Okay fine. How do you want it? FaceTime or via live conference video? Take a pick.
Name me what city you live cause I have account most of the large hotels that will host live video conferencing. My expense."

I was fine with a face to face meeting.......instead of hiding behind a video screen since you made the offer. BUT??? I have no problem with giving you a cyber asskicking as you should already be use to it.

You and your friend are both hilarious. I asked a question....Where in my post that I changed my story or conditions?
You canā€™t answer it.

I do video conferencing all the time with my employees. So why the fuck I hide from low life like you? Read my post #281 again

Let me repeat it again. Let me know when you are ready. Give me time to set the account tomorrow morning.

LMAO!!!!!!! YOU stated "Face time" or via live conference video", dumb ass. Have you been drinking? Lay off the sauce, Charwin......seriously.

I am fine with skype....no worries there at all. I can record our conversation on my phone for youtube.

You talk too much......... Let me repeat it again. Read my post 281 and respond from there.

You have my e-mail addy. We can exchange skype #s and set up a time to debate. Tuesday through Thursday any time of the day works best.

Wrong read my post #281. I gave you specifics and will go from there. You do NOT set the rules. Itā€™s my challenge my rule. YOU GOT THAT??

WTF???? I am suppose to go to a hotel of your choosing, rent a room in order to "video chat" with you? You don't have skype? Hell, you can just CALL me and I will give you my number and I can put my phone on speaker and record it. What the fuck are you so afraid of? You are attempting to complicate something that can be taken care of in such a simple manner.......you are crawfishing, Charwin....you must be REALLY scared.

Wrong again dude. Iā€™m talking to toobreak. On separate thread they called him retarded and wrestle a pig is his specialty.

I musta missed that one. It must have been one of those real FAST threads.

You know, SQUEALING fast.

Betcha you don't know what we say about you! :auiqs.jpg:

Charwin seems rather flustered........I wonder why that is???

Notice how his story and conditions constantly changes?

Maybe he got called away on his satellite phone to his attorneys in Geneva on a last minute bid to buy up some property in Namaqualand!

Where in my post where I changed my story and conditions? Where?

Charwin, the blowhard: "Okay fine. How do you want it? FaceTime or via live conference video? Take a pick.
Name me what city you live cause I have account most of the large hotels that will host live video conferencing. My expense."

I was fine with a face to face meeting.......instead of hiding behind a video screen since you made the offer. BUT??? I have no problem with giving you a cyber asskicking as you should already be use to it.

Might you two pm each other? Your bickering and whining have nothing to do with this thread.

Oh?

Let me repeat it again. Iā€™ll let you know when you are qualified to talk to me. For the mean time. Stay the fuck out of my way.

Yeah, MisterBeale, Charwin is in charge!!!! He sets ALL the parameters! Or so this big time blowhard imagines. Methinks that Charwin is fucking scared because this conversation/debate doesn't require anything more than a phone call or the use of skype......

Oh?

Are you really this stupid? How can I set video and shit like that at this time of night?

Might you two pm each other? Your bickering and whining have nothing to do with this thread.

You and your friend are both hilarious. I asked a question....Where in my post that I changed my story or conditions?
You canā€™t answer it.

I do video conferencing all the time with my employees. So why the fuck I hide from low life like you? Read my post #281 again

Let me repeat it again. Let me know when you are ready. Give me time to set the account tomorrow morning.

LMAO!!!!!!! YOU stated "Face time" or via live conference video", dumb ass. Have you been drinking? Lay off the sauce, Charwin......seriously.

I am fine with skype....no worries there at all. I can record our conversation on my phone for youtube.

You talk too much......... Let me repeat it again. Read my post 281 and respond from there.

You have my e-mail addy. We can exchange skype #s and set up a time to debate. Tuesday through Thursday any time of the day works best.

Wrong read my post #281. I gave you specifics and will go from there. You do NOT set the rules. Itā€™s my challenge my rule. YOU GOT THAT??

SEE!? This is why you can't be trusted. . . . in the same damn thread, everyone has it in black and white,
YOU LIE!!!!!
WE KNOW THAT DALE THREW THE GAUNTLET DOWN!

I quote;

"I will debate you real time, Charwin........what say ye?"

Really? Like I told you before. I donā€™t fuck around.

May be you will find a lady with low standards and that could change? Nah........

I didnā€™t started this low class discussion asshole. Your friend did. Then you came in.

Do you have a car now? Are you paying your taxes? Are you using the road? Do you have medical insurance? I doubt it.

No actually YOU did, dickwad. A stupid basketball player died and everyone here said it was his helicopter, and I said that was a real shame that a mere jock can afford an 18 million dollar chopper when scientists with PhDs don't make anywhere near that and took those poor kids up in it when in fact, it was just a rental and pilot error and you called me a racist then wanted me to give you my ADDRESS because I don't have any buses that run near me!

Then you stalked me all over, called me racist, and now your triggered ass has bit off more than you can chew.

And you have the nerve to call other people retarded. :21:

Dude again you are full of shit..... because you never stop lying Dude. You attacked me with your usual low class disgusting human scum attitude.

It is psycho bullshit like that which proves to me you are a lying buttwipe. I really hope you go through with debating Dale. I never even spoke to you, I was talking about how stupid and a waste that Kobe flew in fog just to save time from driving and YOU jumped all over me out of no where calling me a racist. I didn't even know who Kobe was, I had to look him up.

And anyone can go find that thread in SPORTS and read it all as proof. It's all there. Mutts to you (or should I say OINK).

What a good fucking liar. I blasted you several times over and over on separate thread how a low class disgusting human scum you are. Attacking a dead person that just died with his daughter because of your jealousy.
What kind human scum are you? How low can you get?

If you donā€™t know Kobe then why the hell you keep repeating your trash about Kobe?

Oh?

Yeah, MisterBeale, Charwin is in charge!!!! He sets ALL the parameters! Or so this big time blowhard imagines. Methinks that Charwin is fucking scared because this conversation/debate doesn't require anything more than a phone call or the use of skype......

He's a piece of shit liar is what he is.

. . . and he doesn't want the world to know he is a piece of shit liar either.

You canā€™t answer it.

WTF???? I am suppose to go to a hotel of your choosing, rent a room in order to "video chat" with you? You don't have skype? Hell, you can just CALL me and I will give you my number and I can put my phone on speaker and record it. What the fuck are you so afraid of? You are attempting to complicate something that can be taken care of in such a simple manner.......you are crawfishing, Charwin....you must be REALLY scared.

No dumb fuck. You donā€™t rent a room. You go to a hotel with a with live video conferencing. My expense..

Using a Skype what is that can accomplished in a debate? I want you to see my houses, my boat and my business. You can cover your face if you want. You didnā€™t answer my set of topics. Again my challenge my rules. Not you dictating me.

Oh?

Dude, Dale knows I guard my privacy like the crown jewels.

I do all this for fun. I don't care enough about any of it to debate anyone, write books, create podcasts, etc. Only folks I trust and care about are worthy of my knowledge.

Consider yourself lucky to have found USMB and privileged to be reading my posts for free pal.

. . . and may your creator have mercy on your arrogant soul. . . .

Oh?

What can you accomplish in a debate with a Skype? Tell me.

Oh?

The same thing we could accomplish by a "conference call", dumb ass. I have sent you two private IMs so we don't clutter up this thread like Markle asked. Contact me through there...and stop being such a fucking coward.

You were begging for a debate? I will give ya one......

Oh?

derp derp derp

. . .THERE YA GO!

Now you get it! So if you haven't debated anyone? How the hell could you have proved anyone wrong that said you didn't debate someone. . . .

duh. . . you haven't!

Go on then. . .prove us all wrong. WIN THAT DEBATE! Go on!

But. . . I suspect, it will very much look like a Bloomberg verses Trump debate.

again
(. . . if you even show up.)

Oh?

Dude, Dale knows I guard my privacy like the crown jewels.

I do all this for fun. I don't care enough about any of it to debate anyone, write books, create podcasts, etc. Only folks I trust and care about are worthy of my knowledge.

Consider yourself lucky to have found USMB and privileged to be reading my posts for free pal.

. . . and may your creator have mercy on your arrogant soul. . . .

LMAO. Reading your post doesnā€™t qualified what you are babbling. You came in helping Dale then Dale tried to help you.
Which one of you are the puppet master?
Arrogant? Read the post who started these trash talking. You came in blasting me without a clue what you are posting. Then you keep going on and on. You stupid fuck.

Oh?

The same thing we could accomplish by a "conference call", dumb ass. I have sent you two private IMs so we don't clutter up this thread like Markle asked. Contact me through there...and stop being such a fucking coward.

Wrong again. Skype and live video conferencing is very different. Who is Markle? Did you ask for another help again?

You canā€™t answer it.

It's meant as a deterrent to make you back out.

Make it as expensive and as big a pain in the ass to do something that should be easy and simple. He is also trying to make it difficult for you to record so the it can't be posted onto YouTube and then be posted onto USMB obviously.

IOW, he was bullshitting. He doesn't really want to do this. Refer to post #275

Oh?

Wrong again. Skype and live video conferencing is very different. Who is Markle? Did you ask for another help again?

Wow. O.K. I am done. I can't pick on someone that is clearly too intoxicated/High to keep up.

Good night folks.

Oh?

I responded to your ims. The same I told you in my post #350.

You are scared to my challenge.

Forum List

Back