When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

It's late here now so i need to turn it all off, but it's not easy getting those images out of my head, have a good day, i will be back on tomorrow.
Yes I’ve tried to limit how much I read about Gaza. It’s just too horrific.

I don’t believe a lot of Americans know this. Their news sources aren’t telling them the truth. It’s a genocide. A fucking massacre of women and children.
No it isn’t. You want genocide look what Muslims including Palestinians have been doing all over the world.

Yes I’ve tried to limit how much I read about Gaza. It’s just too horrific.
Yeah, fellow Mooolims dying before getting to kill more Jews and infidels. Tomorrow your mosque imam will have a peaceful kill the infidels Friday sermon about this.

They are not Hamas gravestones you toxic arsehole, they are the gravestones of all Palestinians killed in Gaza you Nazi.
Yeah sure…that’s Pallywood propaganda at its finest. Nothing you say has an ounce of truth to it.

What about the 33 Americans killed and other American women and children still hostage? Any outrage from you terrorist ass lickers about them, dipstick?

BIDEN want Israel to minimize civilian deaths? What part of war does he not understand? There have been between 280,771-315,190 Iraqi civilians killed by direct violence since the U.S. invasion. The U.S. post-9/11 wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, and Pakistan have taken a tremendous human toll on those countries. As of September 2021, an estimated 432,093 civilians in these countries have died violent deaths as a result of the wars.
Between 2003 and 2011, Amnesty International documented US forces' engagement in rampant violations, including indiscriminate attacks that killed and injured civilians, secret detention, secret detainee transfers, enforced disappearance, torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment

When our country was attacked without warning consider what we did thus killing HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of the enemy & leaving many of the living still suffering from the after effects. A long way to go for Israel to beat that one.

BIDEN want Israel to minimize civilian deaths? What part of war does he not understand? There have been between 280,771-315,190 Iraqi civilians killed by direct violence since the U.S. invasion. The U.S. post-9/11 wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, and Pakistan have taken a tremendous human toll on those countries. As of September 2021, an estimated 432,093 civilians in these countries have died violent deaths as a result of the wars.
Between 2003 and 2011, Amnesty International documented US forces' engagement in rampant violations, including indiscriminate attacks that killed and injured civilians, secret detention, secret detainee transfers, enforced disappearance, torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment
Things many Americans know nothing of and will dispute if told, or call you a fucking traitor.

Yeah sure…that’s Pallywood propaganda at its finest. Nothing you say has an ounce of truth to it.

What about the 33 Americans killed and other American women and children still hostage? Any outrage from you terrorist ass lickers about them, dipstick?
Better check who killed them, the hannibal directive was in full flow with Israeli Apache choppers blasting houses in that settlement, and what were Americans doing there anyway?

When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free
In the Spirit World, maybe... but not in THIS one... maybe it happens after Allah gives you your 72 virgins?

1922-mandate_for_palestine_Hertz.jpeg

In the Spirit World, maybe... but not in THIS one... maybe it happens after Allah gives you your 72 virgins?
It's so hard to say who's in the right in this conflict. On one side you've got facts and evidence and nonstop raw video footage documenting massacres of civilians, but on the other side you've got people calling you an anti-semite if you disagree with them. It's so complicated.

Better check who killed them, the hannibal directive was in full flow with Israeli Apache choppers blasting houses in that settlement, and what were Americans doing there anyway?
Hannibal?! Ha ha ha. Another nut job chimes in. Show us proof otherwise up your terrorist ass kissing ass. You are 150% always full of shit.

Forum List

Back