When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

As to Israel acting overly aggressive against Hamas & too many innocents being killed ask yourselves what would we Americans do if our country were attacked like Israel was?
Because our government would mass murder thousands, you think what Israel is doing is acceptable.

That’s nuts.

Oh yes, quite a GENOCIDE! The Palestinian population has doubled 10 times since 1948.

Because our government would mass murder thousands, you think what Israel is doing is acceptable.

That’s nuts.
Anyone who supports that genocide is evil, all sorts of reports coming out of Gaza, dead bodies being violated by those IDSS thugs,smashing up peoples homes and stores, and a massacre of women and kids inside a school, one thing about all this is those war criminals are well known because they are on tv every night telling us what they are doing, we know their names, the head of the Israeli airforce should be arrested for dropping two Hiroshima size bombs on Gaza, a Court needs to indict these savages.

Anyone who supports that genocide is evil, all sorts of reports coming out of Gaza, dead bodies being violated by those IDSS thugs,smashing up peoples homes and stores, and a massacre of women and kids inside a school, one thing about all this is those war criminals are well known because they are on tv every night telling us what they are doing, we know their names, the head of the Israeli airforce should be arrested for dropping two Hiroshima size bombs on Gaza, a Court needs to indict these savages.
I don’t believe a lot of Americans know this. Their news sources aren’t telling them the truth. It’s a genocide. A fucking massacre of women and children.

I don’t believe a lot of Americans know this. Their news sources aren’t telling them the truth. It’s a genocide. A fucking massacre of women and children.
But isn't that the problem everytime? they have been telling lies about the Ukraine war and what led up to it for years, they brush over the Nazi credo that's infesting the place, they lied about Iraq they lied about the Balkan wars they lie about Syria, same in my Country, the media are a disgrace, but i also blame the herd for not looking for information, it's easy now than ever with the internet, the bastards can't cover it all up.

But isn't that the problem everytime? they have been telling lies about the Ukraine war and what led up to it for years, they brush over the Nazi credo that's infesting the place, they lied about Iraq they lied about the Balkan wars they lie about Syria, same in my Country, the media are a disgrace, but i also blame the herd for not looking for information, it's easy now than ever with the internet, the bastards can't cover it all up.
Yeah I know, Americans are dumb fucks. They know their media and government lie all the time, and particularly about every war. Yet they fall for the war propaganda every fucking time.

Yeah I know, Americans are dumb fucks. They know their media and government lie all the time, and particularly about every war. Yet they fall for the war propaganda every fucking time.
It's late here now so i need to turn it all off, but it's not easy getting those images out of my head, have a good day, i will be back on tomorrow.

Forum List

Back