When This War Is Over - Palestine Will Be Free

Since Nov 21 all you have talked about is Israel. You must feel this is a winning issue for Republicans politically. You seem laser focused on this one issue. Maybe 7 different threads on the issue. Are you

Jewish
Just Hate Arabs
Just a Republican playing politics with this
Why should anyone think you Democrats siding with mass murdering terrorists is a political issue?

The current standoff goes like this:
Hamas says stop the bombing & we will release more hostages.
Israel says release more hostages & we will stop the bombing.
Israel sure has this one right.

Took one text to tip off the massive attack on 10/7.
One.

None came.

Palestinians were told to move south to stay safe.

Few did.

There are no Palestinian civilians.
I heard this morning on ABC news that Israel tells them to go somewhere, then that place gets bombed. Palestinian children running for their lives.

Palestinian civilians say there is no place in Gaza that is safe to go. What say you?

I heard this morning on ABC news that Israel tells them to go somewhere, then that place gets bombed. Palestinian children running for their lives.

Palestinian civilians say there is no place in Gaza that is safe to go. What say you?
War is hell for both sides where civilians die without being targeted. You start a war like Hamas did against Israel, you pay the consequences.

Palestinians who celebrated and supported Hamas’ actions by a margin of 86%, between Oct. 7 through 10, way before Israel had responded? I wonder what happened to all the dancing and eating of sweets in the streets of the West Bank and Gaza?

Palestinians who celebrated and supported Hamas’ actions by a margin of 86%, between Oct. 7 through 10, way before Israel had responded? I wonder what happened to all the dancing and eating of sweets in the streets of the West Bank and Gaza?
Yep! They start a war against Israel & celebrate Israeli deaths & captive hostages And then they bitch when Israel retaliates. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Yep! They start a war against Israel & celebrate Israeli deaths & captive hostages And then they bitch when Israel retaliates. It's called Palestinian mentality.
Oh it’s more than that, the buffoons first celebrated the slaughter and rape of Jews, now they’re saying it didn’t even happen, and if it did, the Jews did it! :cuckoo:

Oh it’s more than that, the buffoons first celebrated the slaughter and rape of Jews, now they’re saying it didn’t even happen, and if it did, the Jews did it! :cuckoo:
They're not exactly celebrating anymore. Eventually the Palestinians will realize what Hamas has put them through for attacking Israel like they did.

Admire consistency and resolution of spirit .
And any group that looks after its property and weeds out the vermin has to be respected .
So, like you , I wish for a Free Gaza .
free to kill you and yours on US soil, that is next in the muslim plan for world domination, wake the fuck up while you are still able.

You got it right that Hamas is helping republicans. And any republican running for president in our next election is far more pro Israel than Biden who the Palestinians now hate.
One time that "my enemy's enemy is my friend" is false!!

Greg

Every time the Palis go on a rampage and kill Israelis with knives, guns, or cars, Israel's answer is to build. P'raps if the Palis decided to actually try to live peacefully, they'd have less building. There are plenty of videos out there showing the total intransigence of Palestinians to even consider peace. They make it clear that they think that ALL the land is theirs and if they fight long enough, they will get it. Fock'em, let them continue dying as long as that is their attitude.
It's the other way around - the illegal Zionist immigrants have been forcing Palestinians of their land and building illegal settlements since 1948 - and the radical Palestinian groups go on a rampage and kill Israelis with knives, guns, or bombings since they do not have tanks, an Army, nor an Air-force.

Galatians 6:7-8​

God cannot be mocked. A man (Zionists) reaps what he sows - naturally Jews don't care about the NT. You call yourself a Christian?

Chief-gangster Netanyahu - propagates to wipe out Hamas (to protect Israel) , whilst just today officially supporting the additional building of 1152 apartments for illegal Jewish settlers in the West-Bank. Radical Zionists are simply a lying bunch of Hypocrites. And so are YOU and/or just plain ignorant towards FACTS.

It's the other way around - the illegal Zionist immigrants have been forcing Palestinians of their land and building illegal settlements since 1948 - and the radical Palestinian groups go on a rampage and kill Israelis with knives, guns, or bombings since they do not have tanks, an Army, nor an Air-force.

Galatians 6:7-8​

God cannot be mocked. A man (Zionists) reaps what he sows - naturally Jews don't care about the NT. You call yourself a Christian?

Chief-gangster Netanyahu - propagates to wipe out Hamas (to protect Israel) , whilst just today officially supporting the additional building of 1152 apartments for illegal Jewish settlers in the West-Bank. Radical Zionists are simply a lying bunch of Hypocrites. And so are YOU and/or just plain ignorant towards FACTS.
Last I checked the New Testament, Jesus was born a Zionist Jew in Israel, aka Judea. Go learn your facts.

Forum List

Back