When Will The Media Report Trump Is Completely Deranged? The Ice Is Cracking

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
This is not normal. This is not even recognizably abnormal. And they said Joe Biden has cognitive issues? Maybe the cognitive problems are with the media themselves.

UPDATE: If Politico is starting to notice, maybe there is hope for the media. The article is titled:

As Trump fumes, Republicans wince at ‘public nervous breakdown’

This is not normal. This is not even recognizably abnormal. And they said Joe Biden has cognitive issues? Maybe the cognitive problems are with the media themselves.

UPDATE: If Politico is starting to notice, maybe there is hope for the media. The article is titled:

They've been reporting that since 2016. Nobody's buying it.

Skrewey everyone knows how afraid the libtards are of Trump, especially the lifelong criminal dimtards. I don't blame them.
When are you moving skrewey?? Will you be able to take your comic books with you?

Democrat fan fiction is hilarious!

our media? maybe by 2030. trump's behavior has been off the rails since we began this escalator ride to hell.

Skrewey everyone knows how afraid the libtards are of Trump, especially the lifelong criminal dimtards. I don't blame them.
When are you moving skrewey?? Will you be able to take your comic books with you?

Nobody is afraid of Trump. The biggest criminal in America. A lifelong criminal.

Democrats are actually trying to get this deranged individual mental health assistance.

When you move, will you be taking your Hulk Hogan action figure toys with you?

Will you be at his sentencing hearing next month?

Nobody is afraid of Trump. The biggest criminal in America. A lifelong criminal.

Democrats are actually trying to get this deranged individual mental health assistance.

Oooh, you and your buddy rump-art teaming up.
Can't wait for the election, when Trump wins and all you go scurrying under the refrigerator as the reality light is turned on.
Why would you make another stupid move and schedule a sentencing hearing before the election? Hasn't your ilk learned by now what motivates real Americans?
The ho and the commie make quite the unelectable ticket.....

And skrewey.....rump-art likes your posts, what does that tell you?

You triggered?

Is this you?

Me triggered? Let's see....I don't get my news from comic books.....I served in the Navy for 25 years and am a true patriot, unlike you who hates America.....I work hard, unlike you who has no job.....I believe God controls weather and know murdering babies is a sin, unlike atheist you....
I don't know......which of us is more likely to be triggered?

Of course He’s deranged!

Why else would a 78 year old billionaire with a trophy wife want a pain-in-the-ass job that pays a lousy $450 thousand a year?

Forum List

Back