When will white people admit it.......the world is laughing at YOU, not us!!

How many here actually believe posters like the OP poster or 'Asclepias' are really black, or that 'guno' is really a Jew?

Given the "Black" illegitimacy rate in this country, American Black Men can lay claim to the title of being the most irresponsible demographic in the world.

Live with it. You earned it.

You will never get an argument out of me on that one....but somebody loves the hell of them dumb motherfuckers, eh
images
images
images
images
images
images
DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE.....CAUSE SOMEBODY SHO LOVE DUMB MORE THAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS, YA THINK??? lololoo
So even a white sow can get a black man but you can't? Is that what this is all about?

Listen, it wasn't me hangin nigga's for looking at a white woman. I didn't drag a nigga for whistling at a white woman or enact laws to keep nigga's away from snow white, it was you, Mr. White boy. But to answer your question, black men are nothing but sellouts, they worship the ground you white boys spit on....they're a disgrace to the linage and legacy of black struggle...but hey if they're into white bitches who fuck horses, little boys barely into puberty and nigga's without a job on a bike with 10 kids who don't pay child support, who am I to complain....to each its own!!

I love the way beneficiaries of white privilege pretend it doesn't exist.

No doubt. I love the way people make excuses for violent criminal behavior and intellectual laziness by claiming 'white privilege' exists.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
How many here actually believe posters like the OP poster or 'Asclepias' are really black, or that 'guno' is really a Jew?

Let's be fair, in today's whacked out world one can be anything they identify as. The world is upside down.

No doubt. I love the way people make excuses for violent criminal behavior and intellectual laziness by claiming 'white privilege' exists.
Yeah, yeah. Another one who denies the privilege he's granted himself.

Stop and frisk explicitly demonstrated an example of white privilege. Whites carried weapons and substances at rates exceeding those of blacks yet were stopped and frisked less often.

That was a privilege, a 'private law', given to them but not to blacks.

Here we have a race, ie white people, especially white men, who throughout our history, from the boat ride to a meth clinic down the street, who has been free his whole life, has had every door propped wide open for nothing but opportunity and success for the entire history of this nation
You poor dimwit. I am white but I am not a race. I wasn't alive hundreds of years ago nor do I occupy more bodies than the one I own now. Nobody gave me shit. I'm sorry you don't have the backbone to walk among the achievers in life and prefer to see only race as the guiding force in your sad life, but it's your problem, not "whities".

Typical moron....if you read the thread correctly, provided you can read...you'd see I WAS RESPONDING TO A POST, YOU MORONIC SIMP.
...and I responded to your post. Try to keep up, you'll get no handicap points from me.

Yeah, yeah. Another one who denies the privilege he's granted himself.
Clearly you get what I'm trying to say.....how can any race proclaim all this glory of achievement, ie whites, when history has afforded them every opportunity known to mankind? And then shit on everybody cause they haven't caught up? The fucked up irony in all this, because the tides of change is happening, who's the first privileged mf's to start whining about I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK? lolololo

Given the "Black" illegitimacy rate in this country, American Black Men can lay claim to the title of being the most irresponsible demographic in the world.

Live with it. You earned it.

You will never get an argument out of me on that one....but somebody loves the hell of them dumb motherfuckers, eh
images
images
images
images
images
images
DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE.....CAUSE SOMEBODY SHO LOVE DUMB MORE THAN TRUMP SUPPORTERS, YA THINK??? lololoo
So even a white sow can get a black man but you can't? Is that what this is all about?

Listen, it wasn't me hangin nigga's for looking at a white woman. I didn't drag a nigga for whistling at a white woman or enact laws to keep nigga's away from snow white, it was you, Mr. White boy. But to answer your question, black men are nothing but sellouts, they worship the ground you white boys spit on....they're a disgrace to the linage and legacy of black struggle...but hey if they're into white bitches who fuck horses, little boys barely into puberty and nigga's without a job on a bike with 10 kids who don't pay child support, who am I to complain....to each its own!!
So I was right. You're frustrated as hell than men cross the street when they see you. Blaming me for your problems gets you no closer to your answer.

Stop and frisk explicitly demonstrated an example of white privilege. Whites carried weapons and substances at rates exceeding those of blacks yet were stopped and frisked less often.

Bill Maher
Bill Maher Reminds White People That They've Still Got It Pretty Goodhttps://youtu.be/DpVOgYhriMk
32432.jpg

One of the things he points out...two people stopped for white powder on their nose...black guy, gets arrested for cocaine use, white guys is asked how good was that powered doughnut.....ha ha..nuff said.

No, it was called good police work. If a racial demographic in a given area is committing the disproportionate amount of crime it would be negligent to avoid the point. It doesn't make all blacks guilty or all whites innocent, it's just a starting point. You determine the rest.

No one ever gave me shit.

Your assumption that white people have it easy is your racism.

No, it was called good police work. If a racial demographic in a given area is committing the disproportionate amount of crime it would be negligent to avoid the point. It doesn't make all blacks guilty or all whites innocent, it's just a starting point. You determine the rest.

Dude, I live in a state where its 80% white....to think that crime is exclusive to this small portion of black inhabitants is just dumb...the reality is that most crime reported on my daily news you'd think is all black...why? because rarely do they show shit about whites...what about this don't you get? Yet you visit the courthouse, who's all there? White people??????????
When you focus on just one demographic, its easy to distort reality, something this country and its media is notorious for.

I love this shit when you white mf's start talking about how hard life had been and how much you struggled in that job interview and how rough it was to make it to supervisor and move into that posh new home, yada yada yada....cry me a fuckin river, even with my boot straps. Look if it makes you hard working, tax paying white saps feel better, than so be it. It wasn't your white skin, it was the texture of your hair, feel better?

Dude, I live in a state where its 80% white....to think that crime is exclusive to this small portion of black inhabitants is just dumb...the reality is that most crime reported on my daily news you'd think is all black...why? because rarely do they show shit about whites...what about this don't you get? Yet you visit the courthouse, who's all there? White people??????????
When you focus on just one demographic, its easy to distort reality, something this country and its media is notorious for.
You see black white and then red when you don't agree with someone. Calm down and read the words. I said if they are disproportionately committing the crime. Regardless of color, age, gender, political affiliation or sexual identity.

I love this shit when you white mf's start talking about how hard life had been and how much you struggled in that job interview and how rough it was to make it to supervisor and move into that posh new home, yada yada yada....cry me a fuckin river, even with my boot straps. Look if it makes you hard working, tax paying white saps feel better, than so be it. It wasn't your white skin, it was the texture of your hair, feel better?
You talk a lot about what you know so little about. I would bet my bank account I've busted my ass way more than you ever dreamed possible. Bitching and whining seems to be your calling in life, you don't get paid for that unless you are Al Sharpton.

Forum List

Back