When you replace science with MAGA

The real tragedy is so many Americans help this along. The diseases just did not happen. In fact, there was an uptick under President Obama. At some point does our medical system get overrun if it gets to extreme levels? An interesting dilemma.
Are you kidding, We had two disease situations
In one case OBAMA took care of it correctly and quick.
while the nutty part of the right wing was screaming its head off

Are you kidding, We had two disease situations
In one case OBAMA took care of it correctly and quick.
while the nutty part of the right wing was screaming its head off
/——/ So, now we’ve established that presidents can “take care of diseases” what’s Dementia Joe doing to “take care” of the outbreak of plague and measles?

Post those policies for us.
Stay in Mexico, building the wall, the adults sponsering the children had to take a dna test to prove they were related and deterring them from coming.
Biden tells them to surge the border, did away with stay in Mexico and the DNA testing. He has welded open busy parts of the wall and stopped the construction of it.

Stay in Mexico, building the wall, the adults sponsering the children had to take a dna test to prove they were related and deterring them from coming.
Biden tells them to surge the border, did away with stay in Mexico and the DNA testing. He has welded open busy parts of the wall and stopped the construction of it.
Post the bills not just what the idiot blabbed out.

I just told you everyone of them and doing away with the DNA testing to prove the adults are related. Let's the child traffickers have full reign on the kids. What do you expect when you have a pedophile for a president?
Post the actual policies or bills. You know like Biden has the Inflation Reduction Act or the Infrastructure Bill. You know actual bills.

Post the actual policies or bills. You know like Biden has the Inflation Reduction Act or the Infrastructure Bill. You know actual bills.
Lol, show me where the inflation reduction act has lowered inflation. Every policy I stated from Trump was working, because only about 500,000 crossed in his final year. Compared to millions under Biden.

Lol, show me where the inflation reduction act has lowered inflation. Every policy I stated from Trump was working, because only about 500,000 crossed in his final year. Compared to millions under Biden.
I didn't say they had done anything, they are specific bills and policies. Now show me the written policies or bills that Trump had on the border that Biden canceled.

YOu get biblical diseases spreading.

Leprosy. The US, particularly Floriduh, is having an outbreak of leprosy.

A wake up call for science denying republicans?

I seriously doubt it.

1711322476036.png

Forum List

Back