When you vote November 2 2010 I want you to remember this

Sigh. The Tea Party smucks continue to lie.

Oct. 25, 2010, 10:10 a.m. EDT
Mortgage-interest tax break may face ax
Bipartisan deficit-cutting panel puts deduction on table

By Steve Goldstein, MarketWatch

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — The hugely popular mortgage-interest tax deduction could be targeted by a bipartisan commission charged with finding ways to chop the deficit, according to a report published Monday.

Sigh. The Tea Party smucks continue to lie.

Oct. 25, 2010, 10:10 a.m. EDT
Mortgage-interest tax break may face ax
Bipartisan deficit-cutting panel puts deduction on table

By Steve Goldstein, MarketWatch

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — The hugely popular mortgage-interest tax deduction could be targeted by a bipartisan commission charged with finding ways to chop the deficit, according to a report published Monday.

As I said Jake I will check in to see what you are posting if you are posting on any of my threads. It's a good thing that I did. <SIGH>
About MarketWatch
MarketWatch, published by Dow Jones & Co., tracks the pulse of markets for engaged investors with more than 16 million visitors per month. The site is a leading innovator in business news, personal finance information, real-time commentary and investment tools and data, with dedicated journalists generating hundreds of headlines, stories, videos and market briefs a day from 10 bureaus in the U.S., Europe and Asia. In addition, MarketWatch offers subscription products for investors, including the Hulbert Financial Digest suite of products, Retirement Weekly and ETF Trader. The MarketWatch Radio Network provides radio stations with market-news updates every 30 minutes. MarketWatch is part of The Wall Street Digital Network, which includes WSJ.com, Barrons.com, AllThingsD.com, BigCharts.com and VirtualStockExchange.com.
MarketWatch.com - Company Info
AllThingsD.com is a Web site devoted to news, analysis and opinion on technology, the Internet and media. But it is different from other sites in this space. It is a fusion of different media styles, different topics, different formats and different sources.

Because the site is wholly owned by Dow Jones, publisher of The Wall Street Journal, we aim to adhere to the journalistic standards of the best of the mainstream media.

http://allthingsd.com/about/site/

Last edited:
bipartisan, moron. That means both parties. Where is Obama in this? Keep posting stupidities like this. Not all people are stupid, but you are.

The popular tax break for mortgage interest, once considered untouchable, is falling under the scrutiny of policymakers and economic experts seeking ways to close huge deficits.

Although Congress last year rejected the White House’s proposed cut to the amount wealthier taxpayers can deduct for home mortgage interest payments, the administration included it again in its 2010 budget — saying it could save $208 billion over the next decade.
Ax may fall on tax break for mortgages - TheHill.com

blow me douchebag, it's his commision on reducing the deficit on Yahoo yestarday. I'm too lazy. You look it up dork:lol:

In other words, sparky, you got nothing. Move along. Nothing for you here.

your a RETARD

IT'S A WELL PUBLISHED FACT THAT THE COMMISION STATED SO!!! i just have too little respect for you to go fetch it. You fucking blowfish

Ad hom and yelling? Yep, that's reputable. Move on, topspin, you are just trolling here. You are nothing more than a Revere or others that simply post a statement then run away.

The popular tax break for mortgage interest, once considered untouchable, is falling under the scrutiny of policymakers and economic experts seeking ways to close huge deficits.

Although Congress last year rejected the White House’s proposed cut to the amount wealthier taxpayers can deduct for home mortgage interest payments, the administration included it again in its 2010 budget — saying it could save $208 billion over the next decade.
Ax may fall on tax break for mortgages - TheHill.com

I did not read the entire story, but I wonder, have any of these morons even considered the idea of cutting spending to help reduce the deficit or is it all increasing taxes. Personally, I think we need to increase taxes and although reducing or eliminating the mortgage interest deduction is not my favorite idea, I can see it as something that should at least be considered.

But, until Congress gets it in their thick skulls that spending needs to be cut this is just a waste of time. Even if they do increase tax revenues, their track record says they'll increase spending above and beyond the increased revenues.

Immie

blow me douchebag, it's his commision on reducing the deficit on Yahoo yestarday. I'm too lazy. You look it up dork:lol:

In other words, sparky, you got nothing. Move along. Nothing for you here.

your a RETARD

IT'S A WELL PUBLISHED FACT THAT THE COMMISION STATED SO!!! i just have too little respect for you to go fetch it. You fucking blowfish

A bipartisan commission. Why is that so hard for your to admit?

Obama = bipartisan ahh in Bizzaro world

Show me some republicans or tea party folks suggesting it?

No, spin, bipartisan means members from both parties sit on the commission.

Is that hard for you to understand.

How funny. bigreb is preaching treason and you are preaching running away. And I bet I am worth at least five to ten times what you are, and I actually earned it. Not bad from the lower economic levels. I am grateful for the social compact that provided me such an opportunity.

Whine all you want. It won't change anything.

So you've changed from a Republican wanna be to a George Soros wanna be, neat.......

The fact that you're a fake republican flip flopping homo is always the point. Try to keep up, stupid......

Forum List

Back