When you vote November 2 2010 I want you to remember this

When you vote think of the democratic failure and cover up of Freddy Mac and fanny mae
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs[/ame]

Remember what was susposed Transparency and no lobbist?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72airI0bIbw[/ame]

i guess im biased in saying your vote doesnt count for anything. where i live, it's not even worth the effort of going to a voting location...gop, gop, gop, through and through, even the dem gov at the moment in cognito. and what does wyoming's two electoral points/one hardcore gop congressman count for anyway? thats why i dont vote!

This is the last time for the government when the vote at the polls will count. Come next election if this mess has not been turned around, and those elected continue as is. The votes will be by Bullet.

I don't think you wingnuts have the guts.

vote out all incumbents and put in tea party!!!

I will have to say one thing. Just because someone calls themself a tea party member will not make them one the way they vote will. Their actions will show what they really are.

Last edited:
i guess im biased in saying your vote doesnt count for anything. where i live, it's not even worth the effort of going to a voting location...gop, gop, gop, through and through, even the dem gov at the moment in cognito. and what does wyoming's two electoral points/one hardcore gop congressman count for anyway? thats why i dont vote!

This is the last time for the government when the vote at the polls will count. Come next election if this mess has not been turned around, and those elected continue as is. The votes will be by Bullet.

I don't think you wingnuts have the guts.

We shall wait and see. Just as soon as obama care kicks in if those who have been elected in 2010 do not start the process of repealing it.

What's your prob, ran over? Nothing I wrote above is untrue: no repeal, no replacement, but reform for the better. And you will pay your share, as you well should.

Me = off shore accounts, go beg somewhere else, welfare boy.....

How funny. bigreb is preaching treason and you are preaching running away. And I bet I am worth at least five to ten times what you are, and I actually earned it. Not bad from the lower economic levels. I am grateful for the social compact that provided me such an opportunity.

Whine all you want. It won't change anything.

Unfortunately both Parties haven't cared about our Constitution for a very long time. That's the price we pay for a Two-Party System. Both Parties only support the Constitution when they feel it's convenient for them. That being said,the Democrats have taken this mentality to all-time lows. It is time for a 'Correction Election.' Lets hope this happens on Nov. 2nd. Time is up for the Democrats. Make it happen America.

Unfortunately, I am not convinced that America has awoken enough to see what the Democrats are doing to America. Even more unfortunately, I'm not certain that Republicans are the answer to America's problems.

Immie

I will respond to both of you in this reply. I agree the republicans have stabed America in the back. But with that said the democrats have went far and above anything the republicans have ever done. The democrats have had almost 60 years of control of the government since 1946. It's time to see if the republicans are people of their word. one more time.

On the other hand I can't see how anyone would even consider voting democrat for the mess they have caused.

BigReb,

I can see it now. In 2032, you will be asking us to please give the Republicans one more chance and I will be reminding you that you told me to give them one more chance in 2010 and every election since then. ;)

They've had their chance... although, I am not voting for Alex Sink or Kendrick Meek and my Rep is a Republican whom I tend to agree with and so far he has kept his nose clean. I damn sure am not voting for Charlie Crist either in this election as it appears he will be a Democrat before being sworn in. Crist doesn't seem to have any principles left.

Immie

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I am not convinced that America has awoken enough to see what the Democrats are doing to America. Even more unfortunately, I'm not certain that Republicans are the answer to America's problems.

Immie

I will respond to both of you in this reply. I agree the republicans have stabed America in the back. But with that said the democrats have went far and above anything the republicans have ever done. The democrats have had almost 60 years of control of the government since 1946. It's time to see if the republicans are people of their word. one more time.

On the other hand I can't see how anyone would even consider voting democrat for the mess they have caused.

BigReb,

I can see it now. In 2032, you will be asking us to please give the Republicans one more chance and I will be reminding you that you told me to give them one more chance in 2010 and every election since then. ;)

They've had their chance... although, I am not voting for Alex Sink or Kendrick Meek and my Rep is a Republican whom I tend to agree with and so far he has kept his nose clean. I damn sure am not voting for Charlie Crist either in this election as it appears he will be a Democrat before being sworn in. Crist doesn't seem to have any principles left.

Immie

I can see it now. In 2032, you will be asking us to please give the Republicans one more chance and I will be reminding you that you told me to give them one more chance in 2010 and every election since then.
No I will not. If the Republicans would have controled the government as long as the democrats have, and things would be like they are now I would support the democrats. I cannot see continuing with democrats in control any more enough is enough.
If the republicans do not keep their word then both party's should be kicked ouyt of D.C. and for good.

C halie crist? He's not a republican he's a rino

Even if Chris Dodd will be not be running for reelection we must remember he is a democrat and with democrats comes lies that have cost the tax payer big time
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7h8UYL1Rg[/ame]

BigReb,

Immie

I can see it now. In 2032, you will be asking us to please give the Republicans one more chance and I will be reminding you that you told me to give them one more chance in 2010 and every election since then.
No I will not. If the Republicans would have controled the government as long as the democrats have, and things would be like they are now I would support the democrats. I cannot see continuing with democrats in control any more enough is enough.
If the republicans do not keep their word then both party's should be kicked ouyt of D.C. and for good.

Crist is not even a Republican any longer. He dumped the Republican Party just before the primaries when it looked like Marco Rubio would get the nomination and he has been wooed by the Democrats ever since then. He is running as an Independent. The only reason he is not a Dem today is that he would not stand a chance if he went full bore Democrat before the election. No one, not Democrats or Republicans would vote for him. I think he's praying for the moderate vote from people that can't stand either party. Then again, any one that really thinks about it, can see he will be a Dem. before Christmas.

Immie

BigReb,

Immie

Crist is not even a Republican any longer. He dumped the Republican Party just before the primaries when it looked like Marco Rubio would get the nomination and he has been wooed by the Democrats ever since then. He is running as an Independent. The only reason he is not a Dem today is that he would not stand a chance if he went full bore Democrat before the election. No one, not Democrats or Republicans would vote for him. I think he's praying for the moderate vote from people that can't stand either party. Then again, any one that really thinks about it, can see he will be a Dem. before Christmas.

Immie

My point was he's was a rino first and a rino last.

Obama said today, "The Republicans can sit in the back..........".

Talk about the political IQ of a small soap dish!!!

untitled1-2.jpg

Obama said today, "The Republicans can sit in the back..........".

Talk about the political IQ of a small soap dish!!!

untitled1-2.jpg

Republicans can sit in the back? I can't wait for 2012 I am placing an order for new lugage for the former POTUS. He's tried to steal America's wealth lets protect what in the white house.:lol:

Forum List

Back