When you vote November 2 2010 I want you to remember this

Deflection I am not the one that said healthcare law was created to control the people dingell did.

And I have to say, I find people like you, who want to violently tear it all down when the vote doesn't go your way, significantly more frightening.

I find your attitude not surprising coming from a support of the democrats. You think that I am more of a threat compared to a government that will legislate your freedom away?
It's people like you that scare me more then any force the government could ever use against me. People like you will gladly give their freedom away for a little hand out from the government.

All democrats want to do is say in power and control the people.

and Republicans i suppose have a different agenda?....what you just stated there Reb....is the bottom line of both parties....Control and Power...

Have you heard a republican say what dingell said?

no i havent,but im sure out there somewhere one has......but i was not commenting on yet another stupid statement by yet another stupid Politician......i was commenting on what you said here........." All democrats want to do is say in power and control the people. "

Deflection I am not the one that said healthcare law was created to control the people dingell did.

And I have to say, I find people like you, who want to violently tear it all down when the vote doesn't go your way, significantly more frightening.

I find your attitude not surprising coming from a support of the democrats. You think that I am more of a threat compared to a government that will legislate your freedom away?
It's people like you that scare me more then any force the government could ever use against me. People like you will gladly give their freedom away for a little hand out from the government.

Anyone with your violent beliefs and your hatred based on race, sexuality, and gender is a much greater threat right now than anything else we have seen. Those who side with bigrebnc are no better than bigrebnc.

and Republicans i suppose have a different agenda?....what you just stated there Reb....is the bottom line of both parties....Control and Power...

Have you heard a republican say what dingell said?

no i havent,but im sure out there somewhere one has......but i was not commenting on yet another stupid statement by yet another stupid Politician......i was commenting on what you said here........." All democrats want to do is say in power and control the people. "

I have never heard a Republican say it. But I have heard one democrat say it and the way the democrats vote they show how they want to control the people.

Yes, as in you we have both a direct threat of violence to achieve political ends and a clear disgust with the republican form of governance.

You can talk about freedom all day long but those are the calling cards of a tyrant. And nothing anyone has said in any of your youtube videos comes close.

Yes, as in you we have both a direct threat of violence to achieve political ends and a clear disgust with the republican form of governance.

You can talk about freedom all day long but those are the calling cards of a tyrant. And nothing anyone has said in any of your youtube videos comes close.

Yep you sound like someone who would oppose the signing of the declaration of Independence. So tell me what do you do when the government come and takes what you have worked for because they have legislated that the government can do it? Do you allow it, or do you fight back?

Yep you sound like someone who would oppose the signing of the declaration of Independence. So tell me what do you do when the government come and takes what you have worked for because they have legislated that the government can do it? Do you allow it, or do you fight back?

I get the feeling that greenbeard is a paid aide for the democrats....election year and pushing the healthcare. He certainly isn't a hobbist of the healthcare bill. :eusa_whistle:

The Whiskey Rebellion is over, President Washington himself led an army to put it down. Our government is allowed to levy taxes.

The Whiskey Rebellion is over, President Washington himself led an army to put it down. Our government is allowed to levy taxes.

Picking and choosing our history I see.
Yes our government is allowed to levy taxes but not the extent of what King George did with the TEA TAX Stamp tax ect....

I get the feeling that greenbeard is a paid aide for the democrats....election year and pushing the healthcare. He certainly isn't a hobbist of the healthcare bill. :eusa_whistle:

Well if he is I do hope he gets the word out.

Sarah-Palin.jpg

LMAO.......November 2nd is gonna be a holiday for conservatives s0ns!!!!:funnyface:

Yes our government is allowed to levy taxes but not the extent of what King George did with the TEA TAX Stamp tax ect....

The extent? Are you kidding me? The rallying cry was "taxation without representation is tyranny!" not "taxation is tyranny!" If you ever actually read the DoI, you'll find that its only complaint regarding taxes doesn't pertain to their magnitude; rather the specific grievance against the king is: "He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to their acts of pretended legislation: [...] For imposing taxes on us without our consent..."

Jefferson et al. weren't simply precursors to the modern The Rent is Too Damn High Party. They had legitimate grievances about the form of government they were living under and in some instances that manifested itself as a protest against being taxed without consent (i.e. through representation).

You have representation so there's no comparison between your situation and theirs. In fact, your stance that popularly elected governments should be violently overthrown if they don't result in your desired outcomes puts you radically at odds with those guys.

The extent? Are you kidding me? The rallying cry was "taxation without representation is tyranny!" not "taxation is tyranny!" If you ever actually read the DoI, you'll find that its only complaint regarding taxes doesn't pertain to their magnitude; rather the specific grievance against the king is: "He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to their acts of pretended legislation: [...] For imposing taxes on us without our consent..."

Jefferson et al. weren't simply precursors to the modern The Rent is Too Damn High Party. They had legitimate grievances about the form of government they were living under and in some instances that manifested itself as a protest against being taxed without consent (i.e. through representation).

You have representation so there's no comparison between your situation and theirs. In fact, your stance that popularly elected governments should be violently overthrown if they don't result in your desired outcomes puts you radically at odds with those guys.

Are you kidding me? The rallying cry was "taxation without representation is tyranny!"

No I would say you're joking if you didn't notice our democratic representive did not listen to the people that sent them to Washington, only a handful had any town hall meetings. to hear any address of grivences. And some had the gall to say the Constitution did not matter to them.

You do not get it they aren't listening. When they get busted for doing something they shouldn't be doing we say they’re just politicians if we keep allowing this they will keep doing it. You do understand that people can vote themselves into slavery by virtue of legislation?

Forum List

Back